Robert Bork Dead

His legacy lives on ...in the hopes and merger dreams of massive corporations (hey, they're people too) and in the hearts and minds of all who now see the Constitution as a tool to prevent social evolution.

R.I.P.

I read his book Slouching toward Gamorrah. He was so right on so many things.

no. he said what you wanted to hear. but that's not what this thread is for.

Why not? Can't someone be eulogized in such a thread?:confused:

well, i can't keep you from waxing poetic. i try to keep this type of thread civil. but if you start politicizing it, people, myself included, will respond appropriately.

and then it will go from being a thread about 'very sad' the man has passed away... to a discussion about the politics of it...

and that won't end well.

but it's up to you.

ARLINGTON, Va. -- Robert H. Bork, who stepped in to fire the Watergate prosecutor at Richard Nixon's behest and whose failed 1980s nomination to the Supreme Court helped draw the modern boundaries of cultural fights over abortion, civil rights and other issues, has died. He was 85.

Son Robert H. Bork Jr. confirmed the death Wednesday. His father had a long career in politics and the law that took him from respected academic to a totem of conservative grievance.

Robert Bork, whose failed Supreme Court nomination made history, dies | 7online.com

no. he said what you wanted to hear. but that's not what this thread is for.

well, i can't keep you from waxing poetic. i try to keep this type of thread civil. but if you start politicizing it, people, myself included, will respond appropriately.

and then it will go from being a thread about 'very sad' the man has passed away... to a discussion about the politics of it...

and that won't end well.

but it's up to you.

Pffft.... What a joke!

You know you posted it so you appear to be tolerant of the man.

You fuckers hated the man, and you are hoping someone politicizes this thread.

You FAKE touchy feely libs make me sick!

Bork was qualified to be on the Supreme Court, but the left engaged in a course of lies and misinformation to destroy him. That's what happened. They did to Robert Bork what they did to Sarah Palin and to Mitt Romney. As always, it worked.

and that won't end well.

but it's up to you.

Pffft.... What a joke!

You know you posted it so you appear to be tolerant of the man.

You fuckers hated the man, and you are hoping someone politicizes this thread.

You FAKE touchy feely libs make me sick!
Indeed! It reeks of hypocrisy! A bit scummy too.

Forum List

Back