How many bullets needed to kill a deer?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW MANY BULLETS NEEDED TO KILL A DEER?
Not 30 rounds. We need to stop the manufacturing and sell of those ammunitions use in the kind so weapons that are used to kill lots of people. People are buying automatic guns at record speed but they would be useless if there were no ammunition for them. These guns are only used to kill lots of people and not lots of deer. We cannot do anything about guns ownership but we can do something about the manufacturing and sell of bullets that are used in those guns to kill lots of people.
People claim they need these automatic weapons to protect themselves from the Government leaves me speechless.
People with guns with bullets in them kill people.

Ps.
The mother of the shooter was trying to have him committed to an institution should have had those stockpile of guns locked up out of his reach.
No Benghazi hanging and burning at the stake today. Issa and FOXNEWS, you can put away your rope and matches. What was the “worrisome incidents” prior to the terrorist attack that would have led the state to believe more security was required? Was it demonstrations or what?
The review board determined that there had been no immediate, specific tactical warning of a potential attack on the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001. However, the report said there had been several worrisome incidents in the run-up to the attack that should have set off warning bells.
Benghazi Attack Report Finds Systematic Management Failures At State Department Led To Inadequate Security

As many as it takes...

Same with a criminal who is high on PCP.... How ever many times it takes to drop the son of a bitch!

HOW MANY BULLETS NEEDED TO KILL A DEER?
Not 30 rounds. We need to stop the manufacturing and sell of those ammunitions use in the kind so weapons that are used to kill lots of people. People are buying automatic guns at record speed but they would be useless if there were no ammunition for them. These guns are only used to kill lots of people and not lots of deer. We cannot do anything about guns ownership but we can do something about the manufacturing and sell of bullets that are used in those guns to kill lots of people.
People claim they need these automatic weapons to protect themselves from the Government leaves me speechless.
People with guns with bullets in them kill people.

Ps.
The mother of the shooter was trying to have him committed to an institution should have had those stockpile of guns locked up out of his reach.
No Benghazi hanging and burning at the stake today. Issa and FOXNEWS, you can put away your rope and matches. What was the “worrisome incidents” prior to the terrorist attack that would have led the state to believe more security was required? Was it demonstrations or what?
The review board determined that there had been no immediate, specific tactical warning of a potential attack on the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001. However, the report said there had been several worrisome incidents in the run-up to the attack that should have set off warning bells.
Benghazi Attack Report Finds Systematic Management Failures At State Department Led To Inadequate Security

trying to convince people with lies will only appeal to other liars

If you are a liberal AND a hunter, probably about 50.

LOL......try thousands. These people do home defense with pea shooters and pop up posters.:D:D

I get a hoot every nights these days watching the anchors with connect the dots issues over at MSNBC. Intelligent people all........just some thought processing issues. I think they really do think that if you have an assault weapons ban, these tragedy's will cease. Sure allows them to feel good about themselves though............

Automatic firearms are already illegal, idiot.

May be where you live but here in Reno, they are flying off the shelves in gun shops. The ammunitions is not. illegal either. Idiot.

The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Why firearms sales surge after shootings « Exigent Circumstances

Last edited:

LOL......try thousands. These people do home defense with pea shooters and pop up posters.:D:D

I get a hoot every nights these days watching the anchors with connect the dots issues over at MSNBC. Intelligent people all........just some thought processing issues. I think they really do think that if you have an assault weapons ban, these tragedy's will cease. Sure allows them to feel good about themselves though............

Liberals do not stalk and kill defenseless animals for sport. Banning the manufacturing and sell of ammunition will. But the Right will find other ways for people to kill children.

May be where you live but here in Reno, they are flying off the shelves in gun shops. The ammunitions is not. illegal either. Idiot.

The National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Hughes Amendment in 1986 have all placed limits on how automatic guns can be bought and sold, but did not make it illegal to possess them entirely.

Oh, so you mean people with FFL licenses, who have undergone extensive background checks and who are not the ones involved in the handful of mass shootings are buying firearms? Oh, the horror!

Keep studying your Google-fu, grasshopper.

I cant believe some of the shit people say on this site..........here is a complete asshole chiming in about this issue and doesnt know the difference between an automatic and semi-automatic weapon and SHE is calling people "idiots".:D:D

Lil Lady.........you are the stupidest fuck on the site........and that takes some doing sweets.:clap2:

Liberals do not stalk and kill defenseless animals for sport. Banning the manufacturing and sell of ammunition will. But the Right will find other ways for people to kill children.

Banning the manufacturing and sale of ammunition will just get more people making their own rounds.

Can you make your own bullets? - Yahoo! Answers

It's the same ammo as a semi-auto

You are a damn liar... Civilians CAN NOT purchase "automatic" weapons!
Plus, you can't legally posses one either...
PERIOD END OF STORY!

You are a damn liar... Civilians CAN NOT purchase "automatic" weapons!

PERIOD END OF STORY!

Sure they can, they must have a federal firearms permit for it though. And they cost a few hundred dollars if I recall.

How do you think that gun range had an UZI? that kids dad rented and his child blew his brains out with at a shooting range?

Never been to a machine gun meet? I went to one in Idaho once. They got old junk cars wired the steering and such made them run in a big circle and shot them to death. Ahh what American fun.

Last edited:

Hey look, President Romney's biggest fan is back!!!!

You should support banning high-capacity magazines just out of common decency. They aren't needed nor will banning them magically fix the problem.

You ban them to make people feel better. Sometimes that's just the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back