Zone1 How Many Blacks Have Assassinated Presidents?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We read all the time about the terrible black crime rate. Every conversation by a black member of this forum gets at least one unrelated off topic post about black crime or violence. You would think with all the supposed black criminality and so-called feral animal behavior, along with almost 2.5 centuries of putting up with the inhumane treatment we have received, that somebody black would have killed 2 or 3 presidents by now. How many presidents have been assassinated by someone black or any non white person?

These 4 men have murdered presidents of this country.

1694081312963.png
1694081388179.png

1694081447631.png
1694081502833.png

We read all the time about the terrible black crime rate. Every conversation by a black member of this forum gets at least one unrelated off topic post about black crime or violence. You would think with all the supposed black criminality and so-called feral animal behavior, along with almost 2.5 centuries of putting up with the inhumane treatment we have received, that somebody black would have killed 2 or 3 presidents by now. How many presidents have been assassinated by someone black or any non white person?

You know, I really try to stick up for you, IM, but when you post crazy stuff like this, it becomes difficult.

I suspect there are a lot of African presidents that have been killed by blacks.....I just can't be bothered to look it up.

Oh hell, here you go.....Of course they were not intelligent enough to do it on their own...The CIA supposedly helped....You know whitey has to blamed for every ill that befalls a black.

These 4 men have murdered presidents of this country.

View attachment 825917View attachment 825918
View attachment 825919View attachment 825920

The Secret Service probably stops and frisks all blacks in a mile of the POTUS

When black people kill, it's usually over intimate relationships, drugs, money or territory....not over political ideas or broad social motivations.

When black people kill, it's usually over intimate relationships, drugs, money or territory....not over political ideas or broad social motivations.
Whites kill for those reasons and the stuff you mention.

The Secret Service probably stops and frisks all blacks in a mile of the POTUS
According to the FBI blacks aren't the number 1 threat of domestic violence.

Whites kill for those reasons and the stuff you mention.
Correct they do sometimes. But blacks are rarely involved in assassinations. Clearly there is a general difference in motivation based on culture and temperament.. White people kill more for ideological easons more often than blacks. Black kill more for the aforementioned reasons more than whites. Of course there is some overlap! I'm not one of those people who really thinks in terms of black and white, in spite of the fact that I do see some clear differences in motivation. culture and temperament.

Correct they do sometimes. But blacks are rarely involved in assassinations. Clearly there is a general difference in motivation based on culture and temperament.. White people kill more for ideological easons more often than blacks. Black kill more for the aforementioned reasons more than whites. Of course there is some overlap! I'm not one of those people who really thinks in terms of black and white, in spite of the fact that I do see some clear differences in motivation. culture and temperament.
I don't see such clear distinctions. Whites have fought world wars over territory. They created organized crime and kill over drugs. So I don't know about these differences But we are two different people so...

Just the odds give whites at 59% a substantial probability to killing a president.
Blacks are just 13-14% of the population. :dunno:
Wrong. You can drop that sorry excuse. Because the odds would make the NBA majority white.

I don't see such clear distinctions. Whites have fought world wars over territory. They created organized crime and kill over drugs. So I don't know about these differences But we are two different people so...

The Egyptians and other similar civilizations in Africa were using organized slave labor and getting high back when white people in Europe were going around with bear skins and spears in small tribes. That was 5000 years ago. Actually the ancient colored people of the world were committing genocide and having organized slave trade centuries before the whites did. Granted, white people got in on it later and took it to a new level. Egypt and other ancient civilizations slowly declined and other cultures picked up the same torch. Just stop living the lie that "white people invented it". Not true at all. Much of the evolution of slavery and genocide came as a result of new technology and exploding populations allowing people to be more efficient at it, not because one race was more predisposed to it.

My initial argument was mostly just that modern blacks are usually more hedonistic than whites, and modern whites generally get more obsessed and crazy with political ideology than blacks. Neither is a good scene in my book.

Forum List

Back