How Many Angry, White, Male, Republicans Will Shoot Up Polling Places Tomorrow?

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?

Like these cats?

Members of new Black Panther Party seen holding guns, Stacey Abrams campaign sign

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?
Good question!

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Trump has incited violence & inspired hate; we ALL know that is true.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

So, you obviously do not know the difference between a question & an accusation.

And they allow folks like you to vote?

Do you still beat your dog?

My dog died of cancer back in May

Condolences.

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

The truth stings a little I suppose.

Which truth? That you are a blithering idiot doesn't hurt me in the least.

What are the odds?
/—-/ The number depends if they can find your polling place.

my polling location is a church aka a 'gun free zone'

those locations are ripe for angry, white, crazed, shooters

What are the odds?
No Republicans are going to shoot up anything, Mr Instigator.

What are the odds?
Put me down for 2. Drumpf has all of his idiots convinced that Mexicans, Middle Easterners, and others from "shit hole" countries are flying in to vote.

It's a serious question.

The truth stings a little I suppose.

Which truth? That you are a blithering idiot doesn't hurt me in the least.

You support a violent ideology.

What are the odds?

Like these cats?

Members of new Black Panther Party seen holding guns, Stacey Abrams campaign sign
They havent shot or attacked anyone. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

What are the odds?

Like these cats?

They havent shot anyone. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

they could tho'

It's a serious question.

Where...When...How....?

If you really have to ask then you have been living in a cave bro'
Cave?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

What are the odds?

Like these cats?

they could tho'
Pretty sure they wont unless some racist crackers show up trying to intimidate Black voters in Georgia.

What are the odds?

Like these cats?

they could tho'
Pretty sure they wont unless some racist crackers show up trying to intimidate Black voters in Georgia.

then they be 'cracka killas'

It's a serious question.

Yet I only hear you calling for violence like this.

Very telling

You could just put Trump stickers all over your car and just do it yourself.

. Even blacks are going to vote their wallets and vote republican. 40% approval rating blacks are giving to Trump.

What did they have to lose? Most are finding they had everything to gain.

It's a serious question.

Yet I only hear you calling for violence like this.

Very telling

You could just put Trump stickers all over your car and just do it yourself.

Oh, I did? Well, by all means PLEASE demonstrate to everyone here where you read that I, "called for violence."

We're waiting ............................ (crickets)

It's a serious question.

Troll

Forum List

Back