How Many Angry, White, Male, Republicans Will Shoot Up Polling Places Tomorrow?

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?
Which Polling place are going to be voting?

How many crazy, angry, white, male, GOPers are gonna attack polling places tomorrow?

In between the Florida Trump MAGA bomber & the Pittsburgh Trump MAGA Jew shooter that offered the crazy angry whites for Trump movement inspiration, I bet we will see a few angry, white, male, Republicans take matters into their criminal hands tomorrow & shoot up a few polling places.

What are the odds?

Why? Are you going to go hunting?

You know Caddo, I hope that you are wrong on this one, but the only problem is, with the current condition this country is in, someone snapping and shooting up a polling place is actually a very real thing to watch out for.

well, at least you are the only intelligent reply, so far. Thanks

But you’ve replied multiple times...

sometimes I reply to dumb ass; you included
What he means is he takes it up ... well you know. but he doesn't get why he's faggish. You have to understand ebonics I guess.

The thread has earned the coveted Gary Busey Troll Award:
FB32EFEA-A0E8-40B7-99CE-BFBAE3327EE9.gif

What are the odds?

Why? Are you going to go hunting?
No hunting for me.

I'm going to make sure this location has extra security.

One less than the number of Republican baseball practices shot up by TDS afflicted Democrats.

What are the odds?
/—-/ The number depends if they can find your polling place.

You know Caddo, I hope that you are wrong on this one, but the only problem is, with the current condition this country is in, someone snapping and shooting up a polling place is actually a very real thing to watch out for.

What he means is he takes it up ... well you know. but he doesn't get why he's faggish. You have to understand ebonics I guess.

Hey look, Mr. Meat with his faggish vocabulary, again.

So you’re going to stick with the every post you’ve made is stupid angle?

What are the odds?

What are the odds?

very, very, VERY low

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Trump has incited violence & inspired hate; we ALL know that is true.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

So, you obviously do not know the difference between a question & an accusation.

And they allow folks like you to vote?

Comment Withdrawn

Last edited:

What are the odds?

my polling location is a church aka a 'gun free zone'

those locations are ripe for angry, white, crazed, shooters

What are the odds?
Well, we do know that in 2016 when the sick bitch lost even with the full support of the lame stream media, Washington DC ended up in flames and it wasn't conservatives out there burning up the place. Sooooo, I would say, Zero(0).

Now I know they are freaking out....all of the latest polls are swinging towards the GOP.....and this bozo can only post bait....

It's a serious question.

Some angry, white, male Republican, or more, will most likely take things into their own hands tomorrow; how many is the question.

I call shenanigans. It's not a serious question. It's a cynical, hateful accusation.

So, you obviously do not know the difference between a question & an accusation.

And they allow folks like you to vote?

Do you still beat your dog?

My dog died of cancer Hemangiosarcoma of the kidneys back in May

Last edited:

What are the odds?

Or in other words registered Democrats

What are the odds?

You peeps said Demonrats don't like guns

It's a serious question.

The truth stings a little I suppose.

What are the odds?

You peeps said Demonrats don't like guns

No. You don’t want us to have guns. Good people with guns is what you oppose

Forum List

Back