How Low Will They Go To Divide Americans??

Well....you know what they say, 'If the shoe fits....."

But speaking of the mouth-breathing, despicable Liberals.....so very glad you showed up, Einstein.....

I'm certain you can explain why, in this whole thread.....none of you Libs have leapt to the defense of the 'progressive' textbook author who stooped to the indoctrination of nine year old children with this:

'Of course the most revolting example is how Liberals target little children:
"Illinois 4th grade book says white voters rejected Barack Obama because of his race... DUPO, Ill. – Fourth graders in Dupo, Illinois are reading a biography of Barack Obama that’s raising eyebrows among St. Clair County parents. ... The book – brought to the attention this week of those on the “Moms Against Duncan – MAD” Facebook page, goes on to say white Americans were hesitant to vote for a black president, and that Obama pushed the race issue to bring the nation together.

“But some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president. Other angry voices were raised. Barack’s former pastor called the country a failure. God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said." Illinois 4th grade book says white voters rejected Barack Obama because of his race - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.'

Don't you want to start some sort of petition to get a Pulitzer for this disgusting tripe???

After all....it's another Liberal, right?

You're down with this....aren't you?

C'mon....say something memorable about the textbook, so I can laminate it and carry it in my purse.

I know people that voted against Obama because of his race. Where would you get the idea that they didn't? Do you think our centuries of racism just vanished down the drain?

some did, BFD. some voted FOR him solely because of race. But since only 13% of americans are black, a whole lot of white voters elected obama.

its not about race with most of us, its about what he believes and what he wants to do to "fundamentally change" this country.

We do not want his fundamental changes, we do not want to live in a marxist collectivist nation. It has nothing to do with race, get over the race bullshit.

Actually if you take out the black vote Romney wins in a landslide.

Heres the tactic. Claim that someone else is dividing americans while promoting the idea that blacks only do things for handouts....and ask why is EVERYONE ELSE being divisive.

Very well put. It's an old trick on the right to profess your for something and do the exact opposite.

Why do you two blame the Republicans on your lack of ability to understand the difference between being for hand-ups and against hand-outs?

OMW! Thah wah racism heeah in Ahmericah bak then? Well ah neveh! Hoo wudda hav gust widdout PC ta "erudite" ya'all? :D

Can't you direct your answer the to the post above? I find you severely lacking in any debate skills. I am interested in your retort.

My "retort" was sarcastic because there was no merit in the allegation. What happened almost a century ago has no bearing whatsoever on the falsehoods that PC is making about the liberals of today. Essentially what PC is doing is no different to trying to connect the prior potus's grandfather to the Nazi regime as a means to belittle him. Using the "sins of the fathers" as a weapon to denigrate people who had nothing whatsoever to do with them is utterly disingenuous. So my "retort" was in keeping with the ludicrousness of PC's allegation.

But if, as you allege, I am actually "severely lacking in any debate skills" why would you be interested in anything I have to post?

"What happened almost a century ago has no bearing whatsoever on the falsehoods that PC is making about the liberals of today. "

"... almost a century ago...."

Not that good at math, either,huh?

The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you right now is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

1. Let's look at the most popular Democrat/Liberal/progressive today.....the one who had to pull Obama's fat out of the fire by speaking at the Democrat Convention....

Now....let's see if the Liberals were racists and segregationists,"... almost a century ago...."

2. Now, "Democrats 100 years ago, or 50 years ago..." doesn't seem fair...it was so long ago....

Was it?

a. Dixiecrats lost in 1948 (65 years ago)....then went right back to being Democrats.

3. Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your math holds up...

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

Gee....24 years ago....

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit

Gee....'til 1992,....21 years ago

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

That wasn't "50 or 100" years ago....was it?

More?
Alexander’s tenure, was the product
of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton: In Past, Obama Would Be 'Carrying Our Bags'

Wow....4 years ago....

So the biggest Lib always was and continues to be, a racist?

Let me know if you'd like a further exposition on current Democrat racism.

So......anything else you'd like to say.....oh, like an apology, followed by "Gee, PC....you're right again."

You might like to capitalize 'right.'

Can't you direct your answer the to the post above? I find you severely lacking in any debate skills. I am interested in your retort.

My "retort" was sarcastic because there was no merit in the allegation. What happened almost a century ago has no bearing whatsoever on the falsehoods that PC is making about the liberals of today. Essentially what PC is doing is no different to trying to connect the prior potus's grandfather to the Nazi regime as a means to belittle him. Using the "sins of the fathers" as a weapon to denigrate people who had nothing whatsoever to do with them is utterly disingenuous. So my "retort" was in keeping with the ludicrousness of PC's allegation.

But if, as you allege, I am actually "severely lacking in any debate skills" why would you be interested in anything I have to post?

"What happened almost a century ago has no bearing whatsoever on the falsehoods that PC is making about the liberals of today. "

The only difference between Custer’s Last Stand and what I’m about to do to you right now is that Custer didn’t have to read the post afterwards.

1. Let's look at the most popular Democrat/Liberal/progressive today.....the one who had to pull Obama's fat out of the fire by speaking at the Democrat Convention....

Now....let's see if the Liberals were racists and segregationists,"... almost a century ago...."

2. Now, "Democrats 100 years ago, or 50 years ago..." doesn't seem fair...it was so long ago....

Was it?

a. Dixiecrats lost in 1948 (65 years ago)....then went right back to being Democrats.

3. Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your math holds up...

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

Gee....24 years ago....

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

More?

Wow....4 years ago....

So......anything else you'd like to say.....oh, like an apology, followed by "Gee, PC....you're right again."

No offense but I knew that post would bring out exactly this response from you. :lol: That is the problem with being so predictable, my dearest little Chiclet. If you want to spar with me you are going to have to learn some new moves. Once again you have regurgitated the tired old nonsense from your talking points websites rather come up with anything of substance. This isn't about your allegations any longer. It is about your inherent inability to be honest about your motivations. Drop me a PM when you have reached that stage of maturity and we can take it from there. Have a nice day. :smiliehug:

Peace
DT

Was it?

Gee....24 years ago....

Know who Faubus was?

and....

20 years ago.

More?

Wow....4 years ago....

No offense but I knew that post would bring out exactly this response from you. :lol: That is the problem with being so predictable, my dearest little Chiclet. If you want to spar with me you are going to have to learn some new moves. Once again you have regurgitated the tired old nonsense from your talking points websites rather come up with anything of substance. This isn't about your allegations any longer. It is about your inherent inability to be honest about your motivations. Drop me a PM when you have reached that stage of maturity and we can take it from there. Have a nice day. :smiliehug:

Peace
DT

Translation... he's stupefied and running away with his tail between his legs.

I've seen your posts,....and the operative question is: on what possible basis would you have even a passing acquaintance, much less knowledge of, erudition???

I mean....really.

You misused a simple term, 'context,' and failed to understand that my use of Brandeis' words were perfectly in context.

I bet you'd need a lyrics sheet to sing 'Happy Birthday' at a party.....

Ah noes it wen ah seez it, cuddles! :D

You take a spanking so well....you must be used to same.

Now....try to be honest....weren't you thrilled with the brief education I provided on Brandeis' input into the racist Liberal...er, progressive, Woodrow Wilson's campaign.

Hey, did you know that when in charge in Princeton, Wilson banned blacks?

But, heck....racism is in the blood of Liberals, isn't it.
Remember this 'sunlight' in the OP:
"....the history of Democrat racial policies, the racism of the first Progressive President, Woodrow Wilson, FDR putting a KKKlaner on the Supreme Court, or Governor Bill Clinton championing the Confederate flag, and the blocking every anti-lynching bill by the Senate Democrats....

Bet you can't deny any of it....
Some gang, huh?

Racism is in the blood of Liberals?

lol, your blood is Korean and there might not be a more racist people on the planet.

PC is a classic example of how projection works.

Last edited:

Was it?

Gee....24 years ago....

Know who Faubus was?

and....

20 years ago.

More?

Wow....4 years ago....

Peace
DT

My reaction, too.

Obama got elected by one of the most racially/ethnically diverse coalitions in history.

btw, that the rightwingers manage to simultaneously attack liberals for racism and multiculturalism is the kind of insanity that even the best satirists couldn't make up.

Peace
DT

My reaction, too.

A match made in USMB heaven. Are those wedding bells or just the sound of PC's father cocking his shotgun? :eusa_whistle:

Was it?

Gee....24 years ago....

'

Do you realize that you just accused Bill Clinton of being a RACIST because he defended the Confederate flag?

Do you realize that you just identified defense of the Confederate Flag as an indication one is a RACIST?

lol, you need to take up that debate with your rightwing pals around here...

...oops...

Was it?

Gee....24 years ago....

'

Do you realize that you just accused Bill Clinton of being a RACIST because he defended the Confederate flag?

Do you realize that you just identified defense of the Confederate Flag as an indication one is a RACIST?

...oops...

Are you retarded or just mentally handicapped?

Was it?

Gee....24 years ago....

'

...oops...

Are you retarded or just mentally handicapped?

I have an IQ of 138.

If you want to dispute that PoliticalChic labeled Bill Clinton a racist for defending the Confederate flag in the above post

by all means, make your case.

There is only one Democrat of any consequence around today who was once a part of the pre-1964 Civil Rights Act conservative, segregationist southern wing of the Democratic Party.

That is Zell Miller.

The Zell Miller who endorsed Republican John McCain in 2008, yes that Zell Miller.

The Zell Miller who said he didn't leave the Democratic party, it left him - and he's right on that...

...the Democratic Party did leave the conservative southern segregationist wing behind.

Forum List

Back