How Low Will They Go To Divide Americans??

Do you realize that you just accused Bill Clinton of being a RACIST because he defended the Confederate flag?

Do you realize that you just identified defense of the Confederate Flag as an indication one is a RACIST?

lol, you need to take up that debate with your rightwing pals around here...

...oops...

Are you retarded or just mentally handicapped?

I have an IQ of 138.

If you want to dispute that PoliticalChic labeled Bill Clinton a racist for defending the Confederate flag in the above post

by all means, make your case.

What does your low IQ have to do with your mentally handicapped politics?

What she did was quite the opposite of what you say she did. No surprise, given your low IQ that you are confused by her use of juxtaposition to show the hypocrisy of progressive attacks.

Are you retarded or just mentally handicapped?

I have an IQ of 138.

If you want to dispute that PoliticalChic labeled Bill Clinton a racist for defending the Confederate flag in the above post

by all means, make your case.

What does your low IQ have to do with your mentally handicapped politics?

What she did was quite the opposite of what you say she did. No surprise, given your low IQ that you are confused by her use of juxtaposition to show the hypocrisy of progressive attacks.

You can't read. She used Bill Clinton's defense of the Confederate flag as an example to refute the poster's claim that Democrats haven't been racist for decades.

Your denial does not change that fact. Go argue with her if you don't think supporting the display of the Confederate flag is racist,

because she does.

Translation... he's stupefied and running away with his tail between his legs.

My reaction, too.

A match made in USMB heaven. Are those wedding bells or just the sound of PC's father cocking his shotgun? :eusa_whistle:

Did you believe that this hides the thorough thrashing that you took?

You tried to claim that racism was a thing of the past in the ranks of Liberals/Democrat.....

...yet I ripped you a new one.

And this vapid post is basically a 'so what if I'm wrong again' post.

OK.

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t including your reputation.

My reaction, too.

A match made in USMB heaven. Are those wedding bells or just the sound of PC's father cocking his shotgun? :eusa_whistle:

You tried to claim that racism was a thing of the past in the ranks of Liberals/Democrat.....

OK.

When Galileo stated that everything falls at the same speed, he wasn’t including your reputation.

Reduced to lying now, PC? Tut, tut!

OK.

Reduced to lying now, PC? Tut, tut!

I never lie.....

....I just rip liars like you to shreds.

As I did.

Everyone is Racist just get over it, all lie at there convenience, get over it. Both are legal at this time in the USA our freedoms allow you to lie and be racist.
I chose to do both as I see fit and not when the Government or the media or Hollywood or some comedic background says it is OK.

Get over it and move on.

We need to stop worrying about how low they will go to divide people and worry more about making sure we don't go low and don't divide people.

Too late. Today's Republicans are the most onerous, divisive , unscrupulous group we've seen since the 1930's and 40's.

Last edited:
We need to stop worrying about how low they will go to divide people and worry more about making sure we don't go low and don't divide people.

Too late. Today's Republicans are the most onerous, divisive , unscrupulous group we've seen since the 1930's and 40's.

You moron.....how to explain, then, the silencing of the minority in the Senate??

If you were given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

And, speaking of the 30's and 40's....when the totalitarian FDR tried to pack the Supreme Court so that he could get every decision his way, his own party
revolted and explained to him why it was wrong.

But your icon, Harry Reid, silenced the GOP so the Leftists could march radical jurists right on through.....and jackasses like you blame the other party.

So stupid you have to be a Democrat.

Last edited:

You moron.....how to explain, then, the silencing of the minority in the Senate??

If you were given an enema, you could be buried in a matchbox.

And, speaking of the 30's and 40's....when the totalitarian FDR tried to pack the Supreme Court so that he could get every decision his way, his own party
revolted and explained to him why it was wrong.

But your icon, Harry Reid, silenced the GOP so the Leftists could march radical jurists right on through.....and jackasses like you blame the other party.

So stupid you have to be a Democrat.

Nominating statists to the SCOTUS is a bipartisan affair.

"justice" Roberts - a conservative - approved the most unconstitutional boondoggle in recent US History.

Let's face it we are fucked - up river without a paddle.

Forum List

Back