How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

So now all we're being promised is that there won't be a "widespread trend toward sharply higher prices"? What happened to Barry's assertion that the cost for healthcare for Americans would be going down? I believe he used the figure of $2,500 savings for families? Gee, Dante...did Obama LIE to the American people to get ObamaCare passed?

The people don't enact laws and tbe PPACA/Obamacare was passed in what year? :lol:

Take a break, loser

I have no idea what the above even meant, Dante. I ask you again...did Obama LIE to the American people to get ObamaCare passed?

Obama said that Obamacare, the context of his speech, would not require people to give up health care insurance that they were happy with.

Why would anyone assume that he was talking for insurance companies? That’s a pretty bizarre assumption.

The people don't enact laws and tbe PPACA/Obamacare was passed in what year? :lol:

Take a break, loser

I have no idea what the above even meant, Dante. I ask you again...did Obama LIE to the American people to get ObamaCare passed?

Obama said that Obamacare, the context of his speech, would not require people to give up health care insurance that they were happy with.

Why would anyone assume that he was talking for insurance companies? That’s a pretty bizarre assumption.

Why Ike, you are more stupid than you look.

The Premiums have sky rocketed, it isn't funny and it isn't helping MANY of the people it was supposed to help.

Dante and the rest choose ignorance over fact.

Since as far back as 1999, insurance premiums have outpaced wages.

Average%20Annual%20Premiums%20for%20Single%20and%20Family%20Coverage.jpg

2013 Employer Health Benefits Survey | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Employer Health Insurance Survey 2012

just give it a couple of years, until the entire bill is implemented. Come back and shw us how that line has skyrocketed.

Take a break, loser

It's the regulations IN ObamaCare that are REQUIRING insurance companies to drop these people's policies because they don't meet the stipulations of the ACA. How can you not blame ObamaCare for that?

So I ask again...did President Obama LIE repeatedly to get the ACA passed? Yes or no?

When someone makes the claim "If you like your insurance...you can keep you insurance...period!" there isn't much wiggle room. Obama stated something that anyone who ever READ the ACA knew wasn't the case. He looked into the cameras repeatedly and told a lie. He knew it was a lie but he told it over and over again because the main stream media didn't do their JOBS and call him on it. So now we end up with millions of Americans who "like" their insurance who will not be able to keep it because of the ACA.

You really thought that Obama was asked to represent the insurance business?

Wanna buy a bridge?

When someone makes the claim "If you like your insurance...you can keep you insurance...period!" there isn't much wiggle room. Obama stated something that anyone who ever READ the ACA knew wasn't the case. He looked into the cameras repeatedly and told a lie. He knew it was a lie but he told it over and over again because the main stream media didn't do their JOBS and call him on it. So now we end up with millions of Americans who "like" their insurance who will not be able to keep it because of the ACA.

Another who wants to blame his lack of cognitive resources on other people.

It's the regulations IN ObamaCare that are REQUIRING insurance companies to drop these people's policies because they don't meet the stipulations of the ACA. How can you not blame ObamaCare for that?

So I ask again...did President Obama LIE repeatedly to get the ACA passed? Yes or no?

You think that outlawing inadequate coverage was bad?

I think that insurance companies flimflaming their customers into buying inadequate coverage is infinitely worse.

The answer to your question is no. You not understanding that his context was Obamacare is, well, pretty....... Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say unthinking.

You really thought that Obama was asked to represent the insurance business?

Wanna buy a bridge?

You poor kid, you aren't up for this.....

ACA grandfather inadequate coverage policies if they don’t otherwise change. Call your insurance company and ask why they chose not to do that.

ACA grandfather inadequate coverage policies if they don’t otherwise change. Call your insurance company and ask why they chose not to do that.

For one year kid......try and be honest.

Did you ask your insurance company why they denied you that, grandpa?

You poor abused young man...all insurance companies had the choice to grandfather in for one year, MOST did not do it, they chose to become compliant Jan 1....

You poor abused young man...all insurance companies had the choice to grandfather in for one year, MOST did not do it, they chose to become compliant Jan 1....

I think that they screwed you then, grandpa, not Obamacare.

Deflect away, I eat people like you for lunch on this topic kid.

I think that they screwed you then, grandpa, not Obamacare.

Deflect away, I eat people like you for lunch on this topic kid.

This will be fun than grandpa.

Flail away.

If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like you healthcare plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away from you, no matter what.”

Show us the context, you won't fare well with the nuts and bolts of the ACA.

How Long Has the PPACA/Obamacare Been in Effect?

Tamara Holmes Jul 8 2013 10:20 AM

If you’re unsure whether Obamacare is the law of the land, you’re not alone. An April 2013 Kaiser Family Foundation poll found that 42 percent of Americans don’t know that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – the official name for Obamacare – is already impacting health care for millions of Americans.

What is it with people and the website thingie? What is it with people and the multi-part roll out of Obamacare that is so difficult for them to grasp?

Is it the rightwing noise machine, or Obama's shitty public relations team? Why are people so ignorant and confused?

The highly exaggerated cost estimates, the floating numbers of sign ups, and tbe "Obama lies!" Is getting so boring so fast. Darrell Issa better hurry up and invent another crisis before the wet noodlers lose their steam.

Forum List

Back