How long before your empty bedroom is mandated?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
With the number of homeless illegal immigrants pouring into the country on a daily basis hotels are being confiscated, old school houses refitted and so on to house them. I wonder what the hotel owners are getting from the government per day? All tax payer money of course. Several governors and mayors have already started asking for empty bedrooms in private homes.
How long do you think it will be before they stop asking and start telling?

Jo

With the number of homeless illegal immigrants pouring into the country on a daily basis hotels are being confiscated, old school houses refitted and so on to house them. I wonder what the hotel owners are getting from the government per day? All tax payer money of course. Several governors and mayors have already started asking for empty bedrooms in private homes.

Jo

In this area, a local hotel is getting about $165 per day, per person. This is MORE than their usual nightly rate.

Jo

I don't think they will go to telling people they have to take in illegal immigrants. Private property and all that.

Jo
Not long. When there are no rooms forthcoming they will take the next step.

Jo
Several governors and mayors have already started asking for empty bedrooms in private homes.

Have any of them offered their own?

Jo

Dems don't respect the 1st or 2nd Amendment; they'll have no problem killing the 3rd.

At $1100 a month in my AO for a 1 BR apartment with a shared bath it makes you think. ;)

My mom has a large lot next to her place with a sewer hook-up already installed. I'm seriously thinking of putting three 1 BR 14' X 30' "tiny homes" on it. I figure I could do it for around 65K or so.

At $1100 a month in my AO for a 1 BR apartment with a shared bath it makes you think. ;)

My mom has a large lot next to her place with a sewer hook-up already installed. I'm seriously thinking of putting three 1 BR 14' X 30' "tiny homes" on it. I figure I could do it for around 65K or so.
Right?

Jo
The Democrat fat cat leadership would love to mandate that you take in the goddamn Illegal filth but you can bet that would not want the Illegals in their homes.

Jo
Forever.

Forum List

Back