How to separate them?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
El Salvador government has a war against the gangs such as MS13 now and Americans who fear some of the border crossings could be criminals running from the government crackdown may be right. But there are people fleeing to America from gang violence in countries like Honduras. So how do you separate real refugees from criminals? I guess immigration agents are trained to recognize gang tattoos things like that?

El Salvador government has a war against the gangs such as MS13 now and Americans who fear some of the border crossings could be criminals running from the government crackdown may be right. But there are people fleeing to America from gang violence in countries like Honduras. So how do you separate real refugees from criminals? I guess immigration agents are trained to recognize gang tattoos things like that?

Gang violence doesn't mean you should qualify for asylum.

The government should create a class of people known as outlaws, which applies to anyone in the country illegally. Outlaws have no recourse to US law. If they are sued, they automatically lose the case. If they're arrested they're automatically found guilty. If they're assaulted, robbed, raped, defrauded, enslaved, murdered, kidnapped, etc. then they government will ignore their plight.

The government should create a class of people known as outlaws, which applies to anyone in the country illegally. Outlaws have no recourse to US law. If they are sued, they automatically lose the case. If they're arrested they're automatically found guilty. If they're assaulted, robbed, raped, defrauded, enslaved, murdered, kidnapped, etc. then they government will ignore their plight.
You don't much care for humans, do you?

The Constitution says: :fu:

.....then you live under its jurisdiction whether you like it or not. If you're really dissatisfied, go live in some other country.
I'd rather munch popcorn and watch the whole thing collapse. Moving just puts me into a worse liberal shithole.

.....then you live under its jurisdiction whether you like it or not. If you're really dissatisfied, go live in some other country.
I've always felt that here should be a multiple tier system. Citizens should have full rights under the Constitution. Legal residents should have rights, but to a lesser extent. Illegal aliens should only have the right to be protected from abuse while in the process of being deported. Their due process would be limited to a hearing to establish that they weren't either citizens or legal residents.

I've always felt that here should be a multiple tier system. Citizens should have full rights under the Constitution. Legal residents should have rights, but to a lesser extent. Illegal aliens should only have the right to be protected from abuse while in the process of being deported. Their due process would be limited to a hearing to establish that they weren't either citizens or legal residents.
CONSTITUTION

CONSTITUTION
The Constitution can be amended. I'm saying that this has been my idea, not that it is legal at the present time. You have to remember that the founders never envisioned anything like the welfare state that has grown up since FDR's days. Their idea was a small, relatively powerless federal government that acted like an umpire to referee differences between the states and handle things like diplomacy and defense.

Forum List

Back