How long before they stop playing the Anthem at sporting events?

Thank you. CC doesnt care. He'll always look through those tinted lens and skew his history to how he sees fit. Its quite amusing at how long some can keep up the vengeance.

Oh yeah, I'm wrong because the Anthem talks about killing Slaves and I'm distorting that because it really means NOT killing Slaves for wanting to be free.

CC doesnt care! CC doesnt care!

About what?

Oooh, you're angry and that means what I said isnt true.

I'm annoyed when fucking morons like you spread false bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about, and you're spreading your ignorance as if it is valuable.

except your anger didnt address what I said at all.

....except for addressing exactly what you said. :slap:

The last verse speaks about killing slaves

Yet again, you demonstrate your complete ignorance of what you're talking about. It's the third verse, not the last verse, and it's talking about the BRITISH enslaving Americans under penalty of death. Now stop talking before you make yourself out to be an even bigger idiot. Willful ignorance is not an accepted lifestyle decisions.

Oooh, you're angry and that means what I said isnt true.

I'm annoyed when fucking morons like you spread false bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about, and your spreading your ignorance as if it is valuable.

Name one thing that I actually said that was false. You cant so you call names to hide your bag of nothing.

except your anger didnt address what I said at all.

....except for addressing exactly what you said. :slap:

The last verse speaks about killing slaves

Yet again, you demonstrate your complete ignorance of what you're talking about. It's the third verse, not the last verse, and it's talking about the BRITISH enslaving Americans under penalty of death. Now stop talking before you make yourself out to be an even bigger idiot. Willful ignorance is not an accepted lifestyle decisions.[/QUOTE]

Ok, lets say its not the last verse...its the 3rd verse. That still not the point goofy. The 3rd verse sings about killing slaves and why would that be seen as objectionable? Why not sing it?

Your flagrant ignoring of facts is pathetic. And I really don't have the patience to deal with it today. I just watched an atrocious coyote ugly walk of shame her way through my living room. I already have to deal with my roommate's stupidity, I don't feel like dealing with yours.

Your flagrant ignoring of facts is pathetic. And I really don't have the patience to deal with it today. I just watched an atrocious coyote ugly walk of shame her way through my living room. I already have to deal with my roommate's stupidity, I don't feel like dealing with yours.

So you erase my post, then claim I'm lying but too tired to explain now? Aww man, what timing!

So you erase my post, then claim I'm lying but too tired to explain now? Aww man, what timing!

The fuck are you babbling about now?

The fuck are you babbling about now?

Still too tired to post the facts I missed but not too tired to keep responding. Wow, its almost like you do have time only for non factual events

A better question is....why do they do so in the first place?

If I remember correctly, the custom started when we were at war and they wanted to show support for our troops. I forget which war now.

I guess this lowlife multimillionaire quarterback didn't know that; not that he'd care. He's been banged in the head too many times to realize most Americans have some sort of quibble with our government, but that's not the way to express it.

Of course, leftists now claim he's a hero and the MSM follow. Gee, I wonder what would happen if they had a player do the same thing to express his unhappiness with boys in dresses going into our daughters bathroom and shower in school? Bet the new sissy NFL would suspend him.
nice flag waving ray! and you served in the military? when ? and no, belonging to the gavone brigade doesn't count

If I remember correctly, the custom started when we were at war and they wanted to show support for our troops. I forget which war now.

I guess this lowlife multimillionaire quarterback didn't know that; not that he'd care. He's been banged in the head too many times to realize most Americans have some sort of quibble with our government, but that's not the way to express it.

Of course, leftists now claim he's a hero and the MSM follow. Gee, I wonder what would happen if they had a player do the same thing to express his unhappiness with boys in dresses going into our daughters bathroom and shower in school? Bet the new sissy NFL would suspend him.
WWI, during the World Series and it was done by a team because the players were getting grief over not enlisting during wartime....it was a "See? We're Patriotic too!" moment to deflect away from owners protecting their players from the draft.

I would think that if this song is so offensive and racist that it should be stopped being played all together. That seems reasonable.

And what is wrong with flyovers?

They are costly, dangerous and serve no purpose.

Cost: you have a very good argument.

Danger: how many NFL flyovers have gone wrong? I don't know how risky they are and if the risk is too much I may agree.

No purpose: disagree. Flyovers are great for recruiting/public relations.

Too expensive for a recruiting poster and too risky for little to no benefit. Can you find a single person who said they joined the military because a jet flew over an NFL game?

They should have them at graduation services if that is the case...it would seem to make more sense if recruitment was the goal; Probably 1/2 of the people at an NFL game are not age-eligible to join.

The costs, the pollution, and the danger factor to metropolitan areas and to the crew itself is reason enough to ixnay them. But people like them because the same reason they vote for Trump; there is a gee-whiz factor to them.

They should have them at graduation services if that is the case...it would seem to make more sense if recruitment was the goal; Probably 1/2 of the people at an NFL game are not age-eligible to join.

The costs, the pollution, and the danger factor to metropolitan areas and to the crew itself is reason enough to ixnay them. But people like them because the same reason they vote for Trump; there is a gee-whiz factor to them.

So let me ask: when are you going to protest military air shows? The Blue Angles would certainly be disappointed. They were here just last weekend. I loved every second of their show.

WWI
But it was not until WWII they they did it at all sporting events..

Forum List

Back