Trump Goes There Again: Men And Women In The Military Leads To Rape

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Donald Trump apparently still believes that if you put women and men together in the military of course it's going to lead to a lot of rapes.

Trump was confronted by Matt Lauer Wednesday night in the Commander-in- Chief forum with a three-year-old tweet of his

Trump defended his 2013 tweet suggesting that high rate of unreported rape allegations could have been predicted when men and women were allowed to serve in the military.

"It is a correct tweet. There are many people that think that is absolutely correct," Trump said to Lauer.

This mans a pig! The fact is half of all rape is male on male. So I guess we should just abolish the damn thing.

• Banned
Also the military has a court system you fucking moron. Goddamn Trump is dumb!

"I want to keep the court system within the military. I don't think it should be outside of the military, but we have to come down very, very hard on that," Trump said. "We have to do something about that problem. The best thing we can do is set up a court system within the military. Right now, the court system practically doesn't exist. It takes too long."

It's called the Uniformed Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) which was passed into law by Truman in 1950, you idiot.

No wonder you love "poorly educated voters". It takes one to know one...

Donald Trump apparently still believes that if you put women and men together in the military of course it's going to lead to a lot of rapes.

Trump was confronted by Matt Lauer Wednesday night in the Commander-in- Chief forum with a three-year-old tweet of his

Trump defended his 2013 tweet suggesting that high rate of unreported rape allegations could have been predicted when men and women were allowed to serve in the military.

"It is a correct tweet. There are many people that think that is absolutely correct," Trump said to Lauer.

This mans a pig! The fact is half of all rape is male on male. So I guess we should just abolish the damn thing.

It hardly ever leads to rape but does on a rare occasion by a twisted service member. I could shower with women in a military setting but I would not cover my eyes and never touch them. It is OK to look but don't touch.

It does contribute to rape. If they weren't there they wouldn't be getting raped by servicemen. It's a pretty simple concept.

It does contribute to rape. If they weren't there they wouldn't be getting raped by servicemen. It's a pretty simple concept.

The military is a broad slice of society that admits closet perverts who have never been caught. A brain scan has been recently invented that can tell if your are lying or not, even a patho liar. Give them all the new brain scan and I will take it too.

And it makes shit fatally complicated.

The whole premise of winning military forces is that they must conform absolutely and have as little diversity as possible.

Distinction is necessary, but diversity is detrimental.

Women can be involved but they must be involved as women. Distinct. You don't hang out in the enlisted mess if you are an officer. And you don't fight on the front lines if you are a woman. Distinction.

How do I know this? Because I'm a fucken insightful c**t.

It's not a party or a niteclub or a country club, it's a fucken war.

Only one time did a famous person eat in the galley. Assistant Secretary of the Navy under Nixon on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. Middendorf would not eat in the ward room and ate with us on the mess deck.

It hardly ever leads to rape but does on a rare occasion by a twisted service member. I could shower with women in a military setting but I would not cover my eyes and never touch them. It is OK to look but don't touch.

the problem is the military response to rape and sexual assault....which is where dumb donald is a major fail.

the problem is the military response to rape and sexual assault....which is where dumb donald is a major fail.
You really are an ignorant, uninformed twat. The military's response is exactly what Donald criticized and said needed improvement. It's a miracle that you remember to breath. And a shame too.

Look at history. Ancient Rome built baths everywhere in their empire. However, even the ancient romans were smart enough to build separate areas for women and men to bathe in and out of sight from each other.

You really are an ignorant, uninformed twat. The military's response is exactly what Donald criticized and said needed improvement. It's a miracle that you remember to breath. And a shame too.

it's always funny watching uneducated trumpsters melt down.

no one cares about what dumb donald said except for angry uneducated white male trimesters.

donald said one thing last night..... but when he said what he meant it was "what do you expect when you let women serve?" but what can one expect from someone who rapes 13 year olds and has a thing for his own daughter.

moron.

it's always funny watching uneducated trumpsters melt down.

no one cares about what dumb donald said except for angry uneducated white male trimesters.

donald said one thing last night..... but when he said what he meant it was "what do you expect when you let women serve?" but what can one expect from someone who rapes 13 year olds and has a thing for his own daughter.

moron.
Lame deflection. Doesn't distract us from your moronic statement... Your a moron.

It is true. But I find his hypocrisy fascinating. For example, he doesn't think letting sexually deranged men into women's bathrooms in Trump Tower is a problem at all:

Ahhhhhhhh...you gotta love TardLogic™.

Let's have some fun with your idiocy.

Like...say...if there weren't any guns, no one would get shot. It's a pretty simple concept.

Half of all rape in the military are against other males. So I guess we should abolish the military...To single out women is unfair and will likely turn more women off of Trump.
We could do the obvious and discharge gays so they don't rape other men.

Most of the male on male rape occurs in prison. What Trump says is simply a fact. You're arguing that anyone mentions facts is some kind of moral leper. That does appear to be the leftwing position on a lot of issues.

Donald Trump’s Remarks Show He’s Mistaken on Sexual Assault in Military
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/donald-trump-sexual-assault-military-women.html?_r=0

Is that how it works? All you need to do is put men and women together and the men automatically rape?

Is that why Trump has a 20 point lead in the military? Because he's ahead with rapists?

As the Pentagon has released more detailed records on the problem, the statistics reveal that sexual assault in the military is not just a problem faced by women. In 2014, the latest numbers available, the Pentagon estimated that 20,300 servicemen and servicewomen were assaulted that year.

“Over half the victims are men,” said Colonel Christensen, who is now the president of Protect Our Defenders, an advocacy group. Of the estimated 20,300 attacks in 2014 recorded by the Pentagon, roughly 10,600 of the victims were men,

The Pentagon’s newest statistics also showed that a majority of victims did not report attacks. The Defense Department reports that in 2014, only 6,131 — or about under third — of attacks were actually reported.

So should men be separated from men?

Do you really believe a Trump administration could deal with any complex issue?

Sorry, didn't see this thread when I posted this one:

Trump on rape in the military: “What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?”

I hope they merge them.

Forum List

Back