How it feel to have to make end meet.

Romney say he “knows how it feels to have to make ends meet.” Tell me Romney how it feels to have to make ends meet when you have a million dollars in pocket change in your pocket? When have you ever lived from pay check to pay check ever? Millions of Americans are doing just that. They know that it feels like an elephant sitting on their chest. Like you are afraid to take a deep breath because you may be charged for the air you breathe. Going to bed hungry. Having the utilities turned off in the middle of winter and not know how you will have them turned back on. Having to make a choice between staying home with Johnny when he is sick or going to work to save your job. Sleepless nights wondering how you are going to make ends meet. Having no money for doctor bills. Swallowing your pride an self respect. Taking your baby to a sitter and wondering all day if he/she is ok. Living out of a car with children and the car has run out of gas. Putting card board in the bottom of Johnny’s shoes to cover the holes. Johnny needs $5 for a school project and you know have it. And the list is never ending. These are the people who knows how it feel to live pay check to pay check not knowing how to make ends meet. They are the people that Romney say have a “safety net.” Until Romney, Ann and his boys have walked in the shoes of these people he cannot imagine how it feels to have to make ends meet. And it is an insult, condescending and arrogance for him to ever began to imagine how it feels to have to make end meet living from pay check to pay check. Just like they cannot know how it feels not to have to live from pay check to pay check trying to make ends meet.

I could believe that Obama know how it feels have to live from pay check to pay check by a single mother and have to make ends meet. He actually live it with his mother. But Romney. No way in hell can he know.
Obama, tell Romney how it feels.

If the was talking about how to line his yatchs up from California to Hawaii, yeah, he may have had trouble making ends meet. Otherwise? No.

Romney say he “knows how it feels to have to make ends meet.” Tell me Romney how it feels to have to make ends meet when you have a million dollars in pocket change in your pocket? When have you ever lived from pay check to pay check ever? Millions of Americans are doing just that. They know that it feels like an elephant sitting on their chest. Like you are afraid to take a deep breath because you may be charged for the air you breathe. Going to bed hungry. Having the utilities turned off in the middle of winter and not know how you will have them turned back on. Having to make a choice between staying home with Johnny when he is sick or going to work to save your job. Sleepless nights wondering how you are going to make ends meet. Having no money for doctor bills. Swallowing your pride an self respect. Taking your baby to a sitter and wondering all day if he/she is ok. Living out of a car with children and the car has run out of gas. Putting card board in the bottom of Johnny’s shoes to cover the holes. Johnny needs $5 for a school project and you know have it. And the list is never ending. These are the people who knows how it feel to live pay check to pay check not knowing how to make ends meet. They are the people that Romney say have a “safety net.” Until Romney, Ann and his boys have walked in the shoes of these people he cannot imagine how it feels to have to make ends meet. And it is an insult, condescending and arrogance for him to ever began to imagine how it feels to have to make end meet living from pay check to pay check. Just like they cannot know how it feels not to have to live from pay check to pay check trying to make ends meet.

I could believe that Obama know how it feels have to live from pay check to pay check by a single mother and have to make ends meet. He actually live it with his mother. But Romney. No way in hell can he know.
Obama, tell Romney how it feels.

If you believe that Obama knows what it's like to live from paycheck to paycheck, you're awfully fuckin gullible.

The guy went to Punahou as a child. . . most expensive and prestigious school in the state of Hawaii. He was not poor. The fact that he once had a part time job at a Baskin and Robins doesn't mean he's seen life from a paycheck to paycheck perspective.

He wasn't -as rich- as Romney, but holy Christ you're splitting hairs on that one. This is a complete non argument.

With so many valid things to blast Romney for, why is it that the democrats are going after the fact that he's rich like -that- is what's evil and dishonest about the guy. Holy shit, his political record and spoken rhetoric leave vast targets to blast from left or right, but between the leftist nuts on the board and what I'm hearing in the media, everything is purely financial. "He's too rich to relate to anyone." Like JFK, you mean? "He won't release his tax records!" Like, uh. . . JFK, you mean?

Being a flip-flopping weasel and full of shit. . . that's a sin. Being successful is not. Adjust your aim.

The issue isn't that Romney didn't struggle to make ends meet - there's nothing wrong with that. The issue is that he claimed he did when he didn't, what a load of BS.

I'll give you that. I suppose I'm jaded enough by politicians in general that lies of that sort completely escape me. Like Bill's, "I can feel your pain" thing. I look at those as much as basic rhetoric as actual lies, but technically, yes, it was a dishonest statement.

Point conceded.

I understand what you are saying and I am not full of hate to the point of it consuming me,I just express my hatred towards them owning 40K cars and 300K homes etc when I rent a piece of shit 2 bedroom apartment for less than 500$ a month and make less than 10k a year. Always thought my father was right when he said you get a skill and you will make it in life. Well I did get a skill and it ain't helped a damn bit. I have had a CDL for 5 years now and have yet to make a dime from it. I got hurt moving a relatives things for them and had to have back surgery that has drastically changed my life for the worse,I just got approved for a new surgery to hopefully help me change my life for the better but I figure the government gives illegals all this help with housing,food,money etc I should be given some of the same damn thing.Grossly rich people make me sick,which is why I give them a big fuck you when they look at me pull up in my 13 year old vehicle wearing worn out clothes while they walk to their 40K mercedes or cadillac with their new clothes and 300$ sun glasses so they can drive back to their 400K house in the suburbs.

I could not have expressed the loser mentality of you OWS parasites any better.

I have nothing to do with the OWS shit for brains but thanks for making ASSumptions.
No, but all you did do is express envy for what others have earned.

If you want all that you claim you hate them for, then go out and get it.

Like they did.

Forum List

Back