How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not so bad.

Small but constant acceleration, aided and abetted by Israel making a mockery of international law and democracy, and even of its international friends, day after day.

Danny Glover is doing his bit. :D
Good on him.

Black Americans still remember what racial apartheid was like, and even experience reduced forms of it, now.

The film, “American Revolutionary: the Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs,” is due to be screened at the DocAviv festival, which is running through May 17.

In a statement, Glover and nine others featured in the film, along with Boggs, the 98-year-old philosopher and activist whose life is chronicled in the documentary, said: “We stand in solidarity with the people of Palestine, and support their call for cultural and academic boycott of Israel… we were shocked to find the film slated to be screened at the DocAviv festival in Israel on May 13th and 15th. This was scheduled without our knowledge.”

They said they attempted to have the screenings canceled, but “the festival organizers and film producers informed us that this was not possible and they would move forward with the screening, over our objections.”

Boggs “has explicitly stated her support of the boycott and believes this screening is in direct contradiction to her legacy and ongoing work as a revolutionary,” the statement said.

Danny Glover pushes for Tel Aviv festival boycott | The Times of Israel

many civilised nations are actually banning the BDS movement as being racist and ANTI SEMITIC after being taken over by extreme right wing and left wing groups. After so many followers of BDS openly admitted that they were only engaging in the boycott because it was aimed at JEWS. So it has died a death in the west, with a handful of extremists trying to keep it afloat.

It will be fun to see those phony laws in court where they have to prove antisemitism and there isn't any.

The Zionists went to Palestine to take over the country.

Did they expect that to be a peaceful endeavor?

Actually the arabs went to Israel to take over the country. Israel defended it self.

I hear ya. I don't see any proof.

Like the Koran and hadiths type of proof that tell of the command from their moon gods to KILL THE JEWS. Or do you want the many mass murders of the Jews over the last 1400 years. How about the invasion of Israel in may 1948 by the combined arab armies intent on land theft, sex slaves and mass murder in the name of NAZISM. All because the grand mufti spread more BLOOD LIBELS so he could own Palestine and lord it over his fellow muslims.

That kinda proof.............

Actually the arabs went to Israel to take over the country. Israel defended it self.

Like the Koran and hadiths type of proof that tell of the command from their moon gods to KILL THE JEWS. Or do you want the many mass murders of the Jews over the last 1400 years. How about the invasion of Israel in may 1948 by the combined arab armies intent on land theft, sex slaves and mass murder in the name of NAZISM. All because the grand mufti spread more BLOOD LIBELS so he could own Palestine and lord it over his fellow muslims.

No, I mean real proof.

Phoney - you cannot get a weaker argument than pointing to holy scriptures.

All of them have contradictions.
All of them have incredibly nasty passages.
All of them have silly prognostications.
All of them are made up.

Can you do better please?

Gee willikers! I never suspected Zionism was a pro-war political movement. How 'bout that! Learn something new every day!

THAT is interesting sarcasm.

There is no dispute that Israel has expanded through war, and the day they have no war is the day they stop expanding. Yet you indicate you are consciously cognisant of this.

And still are happy to let them get on with it.

Very interesting.

Then tell the Palestinians to stop engaging in war, because every time they do they lose out. Now Israel has not expanded through war it has occupied land, and it has a proven track record of dealing fairly with its enemies and handing back the land occupied since 1967. It has accepted a reduction in the size of Israel in the name of peace and has offered to negotiate mutually acceptable borders with the P.A, Syria and Lebanon. What has the P.A. done to negotiate the mutually accepted borders as laid down in UN res 242 and 338.

The Palestinians want war but not the deaths and damage that go with that war. Tell them that is not the reality and that they will be killed if they keep attacking Israel.

Palestinians mostly engage in actual war-fighting (as against cyber war, economic war) defensively now.
I really cannot see any of the groups begin a war of manoeuvre against the US financed IDF, can you?

But Israel continues to make incursions, both as settlements and into Gaza, with neither Lebanon nor Syria off the target list, and Iran most firmly on it.

So, as usual it is Israel which ensures there is perpetual war.
If a peace deal seems to be imminent, they always sabotage it.

cmon now---they tried to peacefully negotiate with Nazis.

As did the Communists of Russia, the muslims, the Italians, the Irish, the Japanese and the British.

So what was your point again ?

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

How do you peacefully kick hundreds of thousands of people out of their homes?

What was the plan?

Doesn't matter what you see.

But the whole 'Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country' is just Palestinian bullshit.
Aside from the fact that there was no Palestinian country, the European were invited to mandatory Palestine. No matter how many times you spew your propaganda, it won't change the truth Tinmore.

Don't bother with Tinmore.
Even if you provide him with indisputable evidence to back up your claim or to counter his, he will still deny it.

Doesn't matter what you see.

But the whole 'Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country' is just Palestinian bullshit.
Aside from the fact that there was no Palestinian country, the European were invited to mandatory Palestine. No matter how many times you spew your propaganda, it won't change the truth Tinmore.

Are you sure of that toastman?

I ask, because you are wrong.

David Ben-Gurion: “Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves…politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take from them their country." 1937

http://www.itisapartheid.org/getinformed_sub3_subsub1_text.html

Last edited:
cmon now---they tried to peacefully negotiate with Nazis.

As did the Communists of Russia, the muslims, the Italians, the Irish, the Japanese and the British.

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

The Jews were invited to migrate to Palestine by the Ottomans because the arab muslims were too lazy to work. Then the LoN invited the Jews to migrate and resurrect the NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS. The Zionists negotiating with the Nazis is a well known trick of the ISLAMONAZIS to silence any remarks regarding the muslim involvement with the NAZIS.

Nope it was the arab muslims that went to Palestine because they did not want to give up their slaves. Now the gene pool is shrinking again and the children are being born dead or deformed. They have lost their Jewish sex slaves that gave them a chance of survival, now they have lost that chance. Another 5 years and the arab muslims will be in decline due to their demographics and in breeding. You cant keep marrying first cousins to first cousins without the DNA becoming very badly flawed.

Wow, if the gene pool is shrinking for what, half a billion Arabs, how is it must a heck of a problem for a population of 12-15 million that only breeds among itself.

Not really as they don't breed with their own families like the muslims do. As any breeder of animals will tell you if you keep breeding within the family you get problems of mutation and birth defects. Those half a billion arabs are known to keep everything in the family and it has become a major problem for every nation with muslims living there. So much concern that arab doctors are warning of a dwindling gene pool and have advised marrying outside the faith to stop the steady decline.

I don't know of any silencing going on.
People on this discussion - form both sides - are quite noted by their ability to not be silenced.

In any case it is documented that the Nazis moved many Jews, in cooperation with the Zionist organisation to ship them to Palestine. That the Zionist terrorists fought the British with German supplied weapons is also recorded.

In fact it makes perfect logical sense. Hitler wanted Jews to not be in Germany. Zionists wanted Jews to be in Palestine. Why would they NOT work together?

Nope it was the arab muslims that went to Palestine because they did not want to give up their slaves. Now the gene pool is shrinking again and the children are being born dead or deformed. They have lost their Jewish sex slaves that gave them a chance of survival, now they have lost that chance. Another 5 years and the arab muslims will be in decline due to their demographics and in breeding. You cant keep marrying first cousins to first cousins without the DNA becoming very badly flawed.

Wow, if the gene pool is shrinking for what, half a billion Arabs, how is it must a heck of a problem for a population of 12-15 million that only breeds among itself.

Not really as they don't breed with their own families like the muslims do. As any breeder of animals will tell you if you keep breeding within the family you get problems of mutation and birth defects. Those half a billion arabs are known to keep everything in the family and it has become a major problem for every nation with muslims living there. So much concern that arab doctors are warning of a dwindling gene pool and have advised marrying outside the faith to stop the steady decline.
Our friend might want to take a peek at this article to see how much trouble the Muslim world is in for.

Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1.400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool. The consequences of intermarriage between first cousins often have serious impact on the offspring's intelligence, sanity, health and on their surroundings
The most famous example of inbreeding is in ancient Egypt, where several Pharaonic dynasties collapsed after a couple of hundred years. In order to keep wealth and power within the family, the Pharaohs often married their own sister or half-sister and after a handful of generations the offspring were mentally and physically unfit to rule.
Another historical example is the royal houses of Europe where royal families often married among each other because tradition did not allow them to marry people of non-royal class.

Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society

Of course they had no business trying to steal someone else's land and nation is the first place. Its like a mugger saying as a defence: "I asked nicely, before I killed him for his watch."

here is the rub the lands owners invited them to migrate to Palestine as agreed with the arab muslim leaders. It was only when the original ISLAMONAZI husseini stirred up his NAZI propaganda and claimed that the Jews were stealing muslim land .

So in reality the land was never arab muslim to begin with so how could the Jews be stealing something the arab muslims had never owned for over 1,000 years

I don't know of any silencing going on.
People on this discussion - form both sides - are quite noted by their ability to not be silenced.

In any case it is documented that the Nazis moved many Jews, in cooperation with the Zionist organisation to ship them to Palestine. That the Zionist terrorists fought the British with German supplied weapons is also recorded.

In fact it makes perfect logical sense. Hitler wanted Jews to not be in Germany. Zionists wanted Jews to be in Palestine. Why would they NOT work together?
Hint, Devil: When you want to answer a post, quote the post by clicking on the corporal's stripe beside the Thanks button. Type in your message and hit Post Quick Reply". Then people will know just who in hell you're talking to. Bitte Schoen.

Well, not so bad.

Small but constant acceleration, aided and abetted by Israel making a mockery of international law and democracy, and even of its international friends, day after day.

Danny Glover is doing his bit. :D
Good on him.

Danny Glover pushes for Tel Aviv festival boycott | The Times of Israel

many civilised nations are actually banning the BDS movement as being racist and ANTI SEMITIC after being taken over by extreme right wing and left wing groups. After so many followers of BDS openly admitted that they were only engaging in the boycott because it was aimed at JEWS. So it has died a death in the west, with a handful of extremists trying to keep it afloat.

It will be fun to see those phony laws in court where they have to prove antisemitism and there isn't any.

Already been done and the anti Semitism was proven as RACISM and INCITEMENT TO RELIGOUS INTOLERANCE. So the laws are not phony and have been in place for some years now, and are being used to drive extremists out of business

No, I mean real proof.

Are you saying that the Koran and hadiths are not factual and not seen as proof by ALL muslims. You cant get any more unbiased in regards to the muslims and you are denying their veracity.

You are getting boring Phoney with you dramatic CAPITALISATIONS and sweeping but oddly insubstantial refutations. I am beginning to think you are more troll than interested in learning from debate and exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back