How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have taken the step to acknowledge that Zionists and Nazis DID work together, and with common cause. Not always, but sometimes.

You are coming along toasty.

Yes. But many pro Palestinians say that the Zionists helped the Nazis to kill Jews so the world would have sympathy for them and allow them to have a country.
I think that's a disgusting bullshit of a lie.

Interesting Toasty.
Did you research that? Or are your 'feelings' enough?

Why do you think that Zionists would NOT give away Jewish lives for their political aims?

The point is not how well (or not) the Israeli economy is doing, it's about how well it would be doing but for BDS.

So if we're talking about who attacked first, the answer is absolutely without doubt the Arabs.

If someone invades my home, with the intention of taking it from me, I promise you I would be the first to attack them.

1937. David Ben-Gurion: “Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves…politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take from them their country".

So if we're talking about who attacked first, the answer is absolutely without doubt the Arabs.

If someone invades my home, with the intention of taking it from me, I promise you I would be the first to attack them.

1937. David Ben-Gurion: “Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves…politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take from them their country".

key word; politically

nice job idiot

The British recognized their historical right to the land.

Actually no.
The British, quite deliberately, intended to allow limited immigration to Palestine, and to do it with the consensus of Palestinians already there. There was clearly a substantial desire amongst Zionists to be in the holy land, and had they been prepared to go there purely as intended, as welcome guests initially, then establishing citizenship in Palestine, in cooperation with the locals, it might have been of great benefit to all involved.

However, forcing through the masses of illegal immigrants above the British quotas, then arming them, fighting the British and fighting the Arab Palestinians, was too much, too soon.

Zionists, if they were attentive to the 10 Commandments, would have noted that they were breaking the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th Commandments. Not to mention a number of international laws.

So it was not about religion. It was about power and possession.

Oh, I wasn't making that up. Britain DID recognize the historical right of the Jews in mandatory Palestine.

BTW, it's kind of hard to cooperate with the locals when they were constantly attacking you.
Would you like a list of massacres before Israel became a state? Like the Safed pogroms, Safes massacre, Hebron massacre, Arab revolt of 1936-1939.

Indeed, but nobody recognized an exclusive right.

The British recognized their historical right to the land.

Actually no.
The British, quite deliberately, intended to allow limited immigration to Palestine, and to do it with the consensus of Palestinians already there. There was clearly a substantial desire amongst Zionists to be in the holy land, and had they been prepared to go there purely as intended, as welcome guests initially, then establishing citizenship in Palestine, in cooperation with the locals, it might have been of great benefit to all involved.

However, forcing through the masses of illegal immigrants above the British quotas, then arming them, fighting the British and fighting the Arab Palestinians, was too much, too soon.

Zionists, if they were attentive to the 10 Commandments, would have noted that they were breaking the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th Commandments. Not to mention a number of international laws.

So were where the arab muslims while all this was going on, the much greater force that had also illegally migrated to Palestine. Don't forget that it was the arab muslims that instigated the attacks on the Jews and British at the behest of Husseini the beloved of Hitler and the Nazi's. You also forget that the LoN were the legal owners of the land under INTERNATIONAL LAW and TREATY at the time and it was them that invited the Jews to migrate to the proposed NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS.

It was always about religion since the tribe of Jews refused to fall down on their faces and worship Mohamed as god. The arab muslims had not owned any of the land for 1,000 years. And it was only because of the LoN mandate that they were able to build new nations in Palestine and make them wholly Islamic.

Actually no.

Oh, I wasn't making that up. Britain DID recognize the historical right of the Jews in mandatory Palestine.

BTW, it's kind of hard to cooperate with the locals when they were constantly attacking you.
Would you like a list of massacres before Israel became a state? Like the Safed pogroms, Safes massacre, Hebron massacre, Arab revolt of 1936-1939.

Indeed, but nobody recognized an exclusive right.

And?

How do you define that? The Balfour agreement doesn't talk about rights. Well, apart from the rights of the indigenous population, and non-Palestinian Jews.

Foreign Office, November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of the object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

(Signed) Arthur James Balfour

Last edited:

How do you define that? The Balfour agreement doesn't talk about rights. Well, apart from the rights of the indigenous population, and non-Palestinian Jews.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of the object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious' rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

"The “Mandate for Palestine,” an historical League of Nations document, laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea"

Mandate For Palestine - The Legal Aspects of Jewish Rights

The point is not how well (or not) the Israeli economy is doing, it's about how well it would be doing but for BDS.

Strange as it may seem but it is doing better because of BDS, so many people are supporting Israel because of the RACISM shown by ultra extremist right and left wing groups that is their way of countering the extremism.

What if it wasn't your home but someone else's who allowed you to live their as long as you stayed peaceful, because as the records show very few arab muslims owned land in Palestine prior to the mandate. This was primarily because the arabs did not want to pay taxes or be forced into military service for the Ottomans

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours sincerely,

"The “Mandate for Palestine,” an historical League of Nations document, laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea"

The mandate also called for assisting immigrant Jews in becoming citizens of Palestine.

As citizens of Palestine, they could live "anywhere in western Palestine."

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours sincerely,

As many pro Palestinians forget the rights written of were the ones in existence at that time, and not the ones in existence now. But the arab muslims breached those rights in 1948 when they invaded and then refused to allow the Christians the right to worship at their holy sites. That was the only breach of non Jews rights at the time

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours sincerely,

Interesting.
But you have not made your case.
Linking to a 18,000 word document, then expecting us to read it to find which paragraph you are relying on, is not making your case.

Last edited:
back to the subject

the boycott isnt working

left-wing losers and their boycotts rarely do

many civilised nations are actually banning the BDS movement as being racist and ANTI SEMITIC after being taken over by extreme right wing and left wing groups. After so many followers of BDS openly admitted that they were only engaging in the boycott because it was aimed at JEWS. So it has died a death in the west, with a handful of extremists trying to keep it afloat.

It will be fun to see those phony laws in court where they have to prove antisemitism and there isn't any.

Already been done and the anti Semitism was proven as RACISM and INCITEMENT TO RELIGOUS INTOLERANCE. So the laws are not phony and have been in place for some years now, and are being used to drive extremists out of business

Could you cite some cases?

Mel is a very flawed man.

Alcoholic, wife abuser. And uneducated.

If only he had read my easy guide to Israel, telling him that Judaism is not Zionism, but Zionism is the pro war political movement, his outburst might have been hushed up, to prevent Americans from beginning to understand the difference.

How has his career been since?
No! You don't say!
Well, that is the price of a poor education.
Gee willikers! I never suspected Zionism was a pro-war political movement. How 'bout that! Learn something new every day!

The Zionists went to Palestine to take over the country.

Did they expect that to be a peaceful endeavor?
Palestine was never a country. DOY DOY DOY.

It is a country, what it wasn't was a state, it is now!

None of which bolsters israel's claim to the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back