How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoney - you cannot get a weaker argument than pointing to holy scriptures.

All of them have contradictions.
All of them have incredibly nasty passages.
All of them have silly prognostications.
All of them are made up.

Can you do better please?

How much better than the actual commands the muslims have been following for 1400 years or so. According to the muslims it is unchanging and sacrosanct, and people have been killed for declaring that the Koran is not truthful

Palestinians mostly engage in actual war-fighting (as against cyber war, economic war) defensively now.
I really cannot see any of the groups begin a war of manoeuvre against the US financed IDF, can you?

But Israel continues to make incursions, both as settlements and into Gaza, with neither Lebanon nor Syria off the target list, and Iran most firmly on it.

So, as usual it is Israel which ensures there is perpetual war.
If a peace deal seems to be imminent, they always sabotage it.

Not a word of truth in your statement as the Israeli's only retaliate to Islamic violence and terrorism

As did the Communists of Russia, the muslims, the Italians, the Irish, the Japanese and the British.

So what was your point again ?

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

How do you peacefully kick hundreds of thousands of people out of their homes?

What was the plan?

Maybe the Palestinians should not have joined the arab armies when they invaded Israel, that meant that law allowed Israel to expel the enemies who had taken up arms against them. At least they did not engage in ISLAMONAZI methods and just torture them to death.

Phoney - you cannot get a weaker argument than pointing to holy scriptures.

All of them have contradictions.
All of them have incredibly nasty passages.
All of them have silly prognostications.
All of them are made up.

Can you do better please?

How much better than the actual commands the muslims have been following for 1400 years or so. According to the muslims it is unchanging and sacrosanct, and people have been killed for declaring that the Koran is not truthful

Well, as its all hocus pocus, you might as well be quoting Harry Potter.
Maybe update your thinking a little. Come forward a couple of thousand years.

... that meant that law allowed Israel to expel the enemies who had taken up arms against them. ...

Hey Phoney. You know you just made that up, don't you?
Very specifically, no victor is allowed to either execute his opponent, once defeated, or to ethnically cleanse him from the territory.

More importantly, he is not permitted to either execute civilians in occupied territory, nor to expel them.

Israel did both. TO both. And for a long while it seemed they got away with it.
No longer.

I don't know of any silencing going on.
People on this discussion - form both sides - are quite noted by their ability to not be silenced.

In any case it is documented that the Nazis moved many Jews, in cooperation with the Zionist organisation to ship them to Palestine. That the Zionist terrorists fought the British with German supplied weapons is also recorded.

In fact it makes perfect logical sense. Hitler wanted Jews to not be in Germany. Zionists wanted Jews to be in Palestine. Why would they NOT work together?

Zionists did those things to save Jewish lives. And from what I researched, they did just that by sending Jews to Mandatory Palestine. The same place the British invited the European Jews to come.

You are getting boring Phoney with you dramatic CAPITALISATIONS and sweeping but oddly insubstantial refutations. I am beginning to think you are more troll than interested in learning from debate and exchange.

No whining here in the I/P forum...

So you have taken the step to acknowledge that Zionists and Nazis DID work together, and with common cause. Not always, but sometimes.

You are coming along toasty.

So you have taken the step to acknowledge that Zionists and Nazis DID work together, and with common cause. Not always, but sometimes.

You are coming along toasty.

Yes. But many pro Palestinians say that the Zionists helped the Nazis to kill Jews so the world would have sympathy for them and allow them to have a country.
I think that's a disgusting bullshit of a lie.

my point was that they attempted to take over Palestine as peacefully as possible even if it took bargaining with Nazis.

What was the plan?

Maybe the Palestinians should not have joined the arab armies when they invaded Israel, that meant that law allowed Israel to expel the enemies who had taken up arms against them. At least they did not engage in ISLAMONAZI methods and just torture them to death.

Do you have some proof of that?

People on this discussion - form both sides - are quite noted by their ability to not be silenced.

In any case it is documented that the Nazis moved many Jews, in cooperation with the Zionist organisation to ship them to Palestine. That the Zionist terrorists fought the British with German supplied weapons is also recorded.

In fact it makes perfect logical sense. Hitler wanted Jews to not be in Germany. Zionists wanted Jews to be in Palestine. Why would they NOT work together?

Zionists did those things to save Jewish lives. And from what I researched, they did just that by sending Jews to Mandatory Palestine. The same place the British invited the European Jews to come.

That was really nice of the British to invite European Jews to take the land away from the Christians and Jews. What an honorable nation.

What was the plan?

No. Go to bed you old fart.

What was the plan?

Do you enjoy playing stupid??

That was really nice of the British to invite European Jews to take the land away from the Christians and Jews. What an honorable nation.

The British recognized their historical right to the land.
Regardless, whining about it isn't going to change anything and it certainly isn't going to help the situation now.
Or keep whining about it, I really don't care.

Actually no.
The British, quite deliberately, intended to allow limited immigration to Palestine, and to do it with the consensus of Palestinians already there. There was clearly a substantial desire amongst Zionists to be in the holy land, and had they been prepared to go there purely as intended, as welcome guests initially, then establishing citizenship in Palestine, in cooperation with the locals, it might have been of great benefit to all involved.

However, forcing through the masses of illegal immigrants above the British quotas, then arming them, fighting the British and fighting the Arab Palestinians, was too much, too soon.

Zionists, if they were attentive to the 10 Commandments, would have noted that they were breaking the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th Commandments. Not to mention a number of international laws.

So it was not about religion. It was about power and possession.

Actually no.
The British, quite deliberately, intended to allow limited immigration to Palestine, and to do it with the consensus of Palestinians already there. There was clearly a substantial desire amongst Zionists to be in the holy land, and had they been prepared to go there purely as intended, as welcome guests initially, then establishing citizenship in Palestine, in cooperation with the locals, it might have been of great benefit to all involved.

However, forcing through the masses of illegal immigrants above the British quotas, then arming them, fighting the British and fighting the Arab Palestinians, was too much, too soon.

Zionists, if they were attentive to the 10 Commandments, would have noted that they were breaking the 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th Commandments. Not to mention a number of international laws.

So it was not about religion. It was about power and possession.

Oh, I wasn't making that up. Britain DID recognize the historical right of the Jews in mandatory Palestine.

BTW, it's kind of hard to cooperate with the locals when they were constantly attacking you.
Would you like a list of massacres before Israel became a state? Like the Safed pogroms, Safes massacre, Hebron massacre, Arab revolt of 1936-1939.

So if we're talking about who attacked first, the answer is absolutely without doubt the Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back