How important personal Jammers can be?

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
Note: please advise from where I can buy personal Jammer? Personal jammer means one or two meter radius.
In my opinion; personal jammers are very important in our modern life. Because these signals or rays are running around our body are too many and strong and taking energy from our body means making us weaker, according to some one if these signals or rays around us if become visible we can not see any thing around us. I will say personal jammer will protect us from these invisible rays specially when we are sleeping or don't want to use technology like phone,computer or any electronic device.

I'm not aware of any personal jammers, but many report pretty good results with a tinfoil hat.

A signal jammer works by emitting a much stronger, similarly modulated signal at the same frequency of the one you're trying to jam.

The exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

Problem solved

150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg

`
`

Frequency jamming is the disruption of radio signals through use of an over-powered signal in the same frequency range.

When most people think of frequency jamming, what comes to mind are radio, radar and cell phone jamming. However, any communication that uses radio frequencies can be jammed by a strong radio signal in the same frequency. In this manner, Wi-Fi may be attacked with a network jamming attack, reducing signal quality until it becomes unusable or disconnects occur. With very similar methods, a focused and aimed signal can actually break access point hardware, as with equipment destruction attacks.

Frequency jamming can be benign or malicious. Police and the military often use jamming devices to limit or disrupt communications during hostage situations, bomb threats or when military action is underway. Less benignly, jammers have also been used to disrupt First Amendment rights in peaceful protests.

Generally, wide frequency jammers are illegal in the US and cannot be sold here but it's still rather easy to obtain.

A signal jammer works by emitting a much stronger, similarly modulated signal at the same frequency of the one you're trying to jam.

The exact opposite of what you're trying to achieve.
Thanks for the advice. And what about the rays or signal, shouldn't we protect ourselves from electronic rays?

`
`

Frequency jamming is the disruption of radio signals through use of an over-powered signal in the same frequency range.

When most people think of frequency jamming, what comes to mind are radio, radar and cell phone jamming. However, any communication that uses radio frequencies can be jammed by a strong radio signal in the same frequency. In this manner, Wi-Fi may be attacked with a network jamming attack, reducing signal quality until it becomes unusable or disconnects occur. With very similar methods, a focused and aimed signal can actually break access point hardware, as with equipment destruction attacks.

Frequency jamming can be benign or malicious. Police and the military often use jamming devices to limit or disrupt communications during hostage situations, bomb threats or when military action is underway. Less benignly, jammers have also been used to disrupt First Amendment rights in peaceful protests.

Generally, wide frequency jammers are illegal in the US and cannot be sold here but it's still rather easy to obtain.
Thanks for the advice. And what about the rays or signal, shouldn't we protect ourselves from electronic rays?

`
Your body is bombarded everyday with multiple frequency "rays". Our "sun" is the chief source of those but there are also "cosmic rays" which originate outside our solar system. Neither are artificially produced.

`
Your body is bombarded everyday with multiple frequency "rays". Our "sun" is the chief source of those but there are also "cosmic rays" which originate outside our solar system. Neither are artificially produced.
Yes, I am talking about artificial rays or signal like cell phone,computer, WiFi,listening devices and different kind of listening devices and bugs and different kind of frequency. These are the devices I am want to protect my self and looking for personal Jammer.
And what is other easiest way to protect ourselves.

Jammers will only active when some one moving faster than walking speed and smart phone should have breath tester too.

Forum List

Back