Using a motor and cardboard to build circuitry

So the AI simply ignored the cow pies and butts?
no it explicitly talked about how I was wrong counter spatially from another dimension. It said..."In this dimension of counterspatiality cow pies and butts play an important role...those who exist as counterspace counterparts frequently seep through to space and that is the smell described."

Nope. That's BS too. And you're welcome.
The part about the Hoberman ball isn't BS nuts, geez you are the cherry pickin bandwagoner! Sorry for yelling. Hoberman sphere gear, and the slinky zero gravity machine are my two toy inventions. They work fine.

The part about the Hoberman ball isn't BS nuts, geez you are the cherry pickin bandwagoner! Sorry for yelling. Hoberman sphere gear, and the slinky zero gravity machine are my two toy inventions. They work fine.
No, no, please elaborate away upon this alleged "cherry pickin{g}." I'm all ears.

And sorry to have to inform you, but you invented neither the slinky nor the Hoberman sphere.

Hoberman literally expanded upon the structural genius of Buckminster Fuller, inventing and patenting many variations since 1990.

The "zero gravity" effect exhibited by fast filming a slinky is so well known that HS school teachers and college professors have been doing such demonstrations in their classes for decades.

You're an ass for trying to steal credit for their hard work and quit asking questions if you don't want to learn anything.

No, no, please elaborate away upon this alleged "cherry pickin{g}." I'm all ears.

And sorry to have to inform you, but you invented neither the slinky nor the Hoberman sphere.

Hoberman literally expanded upon the structural genius of Buckminster Fuller, inventing and patenting many variations since 1990.

The "zero gravity" effect exhibited by fast filming a slinky is so well known that HS school teachers and college professors have been doing such demonstrations in their classes for decades.

You're an ass for trying to steal credit for their hard work and quit asking questions if you don't want to learn anything.
Yeah so the Hoberman sphere was previously not offered as a gear. You know why? because Jack no one had thought of it. And at least chat GPT offered up some good advice on the need for such an adjustable gear rather then snorting whatever it is your on and claiming to call me out.

You can control the release of energy from a spring and use the hoberman ball between the first spring and a second spring and control the spin of an ac generator. It could also be used to control elevators or similar weight lowering processes. The secret to Trevor's Levers is that you can just adjust the pivot point under a lever to get the same effect!

Yeah so the Hoberman sphere was previously not offered as a gear. You know why? because Jack no one had thought of it. And at least chat GPT offered up some good advice on the need for such an adjustable gear rather then snorting whatever it is your on and claiming to call me out.
Oh, I see. I'm on drugs and you're not just being an arrogant snot here in the slightest.
Wait a sec..
Let's just do a little fact check on your claims here.. Shall we?
the Hoberman sphere was previously not offered as a gear.
no one had thought of it.
Hmm..
Maybe, just maybe,.. I actually know what I'm talking about and you're just FOS as usual.. Perhaps I might even save your silly ass from getting sued..
Hang on.. Here we go.. Now read, but don't weep too hard into your precious chat GPT.. It might rust and jamb up on you.. Enjoy!
Oh, and again, you're most welcome you ungrateful little shit! 😍

Oh, I see. I'm on drugs and you're not just being an arrogant snot here in the slightest.
Wait a sec..
Let's just do a little fact check on your claims here.. Shall we?

Hmm..
Maybe, just maybe,.. I actually know what I'm talking about and you're just FOS as usual.. Perhaps I might even save your silly ass from getting sued..
Hang on.. Here we go.. Now read, but don't weep too hard into your precious chat GPT.. It might rust and jamb up on you.. Enjoy!
Oh, and again, you're most welcome you ungrateful little shit! 😍

So that;s not how my invention works, I use teeth on the hoberman ball that sits ontop of a bike chain, when the ball is expanded the teeth are far apart and a bar down the center of the ball experiences less torque then when the ball is collapsed. You are just confused. The drawing's are completely different then mine. Umm you def seem like you take some crack or smthn tho.

So that;s not how my invention works, I use teeth on the hoberman ball that sits ontop of a bike chain, when the ball is expanded the teeth are far apart and a bar down the center of the ball experiences less torque then when the ball is collapsed. You are just confused. The drawing's are completely different then mine. Umm you def seem like you take some crack or smthn tho.
Ah, so when it comes to patents you glance at the pictures and ignore the approved claims therein because the words are just too darn big, or complex, or I'm on drugs, or some other nonsense. I know. I know. I'm always expecting way too much from you.

You asked for help. I did my best to assist you. Don't wanna drink from the crystal clear waters I patiently lead you to? Want to get sued? Prefer attacking the messenger like a two year old?.. fine. You're welcome and, in the most charitable way possible, GFY! Enjoy! Just leave me TF out of it.

Ah, so when it comes to patents you glance at the pictures and ignore the approved claims therein because the words are just too darn big, or complex, or I'm on drugs, or some other nonsense. I know. I know. I'm always expecting way too much from you.

You asked for help. I did my best to assist you. Don't wanna drink from the crystal clear waters I patiently lead you to? Want to get sued? Prefer attacking the messenger like a two year old?.. fine. You're welcome and, in the most charitable way possible, GFY! Enjoy! Just leave me TF out of it.
GO snort a line and get back to 'studying'

The applications of the patent are no where near mine. You just overlook CS as usual.

Here's an interresting image and the only drawing in the patent of the Hoberman ball. Clearly Nuts is right that it has fully described my idea. Again Nuts its you patent, where does it describe the parts I described?

ball.png

Welp to cite something that doesn't have specific drawings of my idea, that's about all I need to know to say Nuts is just a flaming Bag OS.

Welp to cite something that doesn't have specific drawings of my idea, that's about all I need to know to say Nuts is just a flaming Bag OS.
so when it comes to patents you glance at the pictures and ignore the approved claims therein because the words are just too darn big, or complex, or I'm on drugs, or some other nonsense.
Nailed it!

A patent attorney can read the patent(s?) for you and check to see if your notion falls outside any approved claims. You best bet the inventor hired a patent attorney himself to ensure its wording covered just about every variation imaginable. So if you don't want to get sued and wish to ensure that (if by some miracle you can actually patent some sort of improvement) some farter smeller doesn't immediately render your idea moot by vastly improving upon it in twenty ways you'd never even imagine. Another attorney to hire. You gonna hire an attorney? No, Shirley you're dumb, but no.. You can't be THAT dumb.. Can you?

Ya know, at any time you could just leave me out of it..

Forum List

Back