How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

One would think a nation $31 trillion in debt would have great infrastructure.
Our infrastructure has been falling apart since Reagan. But instead of spending money on Infrastructure, Republicans gave rich people and corporations tax breaks and refused to spend any money on anything including infrastructure.

In Michigan I remember they wanted to fix the roads and asked us common folk how we wanted to pay for the roads. Tax incease, gas tax, registration fee increase? How do WE want to pay for the new roads.

So why did Reagan, Bush and Trump give rich people and corporations tax breaks? That money used to pay for infrastructure spending. So i was right. Giving them tax breaks would shift the tax burden more onto us. Even if they don't increase my taxes if they just add it to the debt, ultimately, if rich people and corporations are getting special tax breaks, then even that is shifting the tax burden more onto us.

We need to roll back the Reagan, Bush and Trump tax breaks.

Our infrastructure has been falling apart since Reagan. But instead of spending money on Infrastructure, Republicans gave rich people and corporations tax breaks and refused to spend any money on anything including infrastructure.

In Michigan I remember they wanted to fix the roads and asked us common folk how we wanted to pay for the roads. Tax incease, gas tax, registration fee increase? How do WE want to pay for the new roads.

So why did Reagan, Bush and Trump give rich people and corporations tax breaks? That money used to pay for infrastructure spending. So i was right. Giving them tax breaks would shift the tax burden more onto us. Even if they don't increase my taxes if they just add it to the debt, ultimately, if rich people and corporations are getting special tax breaks, then even that is shifting the tax burden more onto us.

Lol. The Ds have had ample opportunities to roll back tax cuts for the rich. Yet they haven’t because they’re just as bad.

Jimmy and Nick will disavow you of your cult like support of the D Party.

All I know is Republicans are happy so long as you do one of these 3 things

1. Vote for them
2. Don't vote
3. Vote 3rd party
Did you watch demented Joe from 1987 gleefully talking about raising SS age to 70? Or Joe pushing for sunsetting entitlements? Joe also spoke of cutting benefits!!! He’s an R!

Why vote D when they’re just like Rs?
There not. Are you labor? Since Reagan, the rich have gotten richer and the middle class has stalled. Are you middle class? Then you should have been voting Democratic every 2 years. Instead you are to blame for guys like Bush and Trump getting into office. You're responsible for the House and Senate going back to Republicans in Obama's 2nd year.

You guys seem to forget in 8 years how bad Republicans were and you vote them back in office.

And it's not like they change to win you back. They just wait it out.

If you can't see the difference between the two parties, maybe it's best you don't vote. you may just be dumb enough to vote Republican.

Great example. If Hillary were president you wouldn't have gotten those anti abortion supreme court justices. Very simple. Are you pro choice or anti abortion? Not electing Hillary changed our country dramatically. You either agree with that change or not.

Also, you need to really look into what Bidenomics is. He is really fighting hard for us middle class people. Educate yourself. There is a clear difference.

Oh and don't expect the rich not to fight him every step of the way. He gives a stimulus, they jack up prices. It's not going to be easy but he's trying.

There not. Are you labor? Since Reagan, the rich have gotten richer and the middle class has stalled. Are you middle class? Then you should have been voting Democratic every 2 years. Instead you are to blame for guys like Bush and Trump getting into office. You're responsible for the House and Senate going back to Republicans in Obama's 2nd year.

You guys seem to forget in 8 years how bad Republicans were and you vote them back in office.

If you can't see the difference between the two parties, maybe it's best you don't vote. you may just be dumb enough to vote Republican.

Great example. If Hillary were president you wouldn't have gotten those anti abortion supreme court justices. Very simple. Are you pro choice or anti abortion? Not electing Hillary changed our country dramatically. You either agree with that change or not.

Also, you need to really look into what Bidenomics is. He is really fighting hard for us middle class people. Educate yourself. There is a clear difference.

Oh and don't expect the rich not to fight him every step of the way. He gives a stimulus, they jack up prices. It's not going to be easy but he's trying.
Do you not know Biden killed the railroad strike, fucking all those workers?

Did you watch demented Joe from 1987 gleefully talking about raising SS age to 70? Or Joe pushing for sunsetting entitlements? Joe also spoke of cutting benefits!!! He’s an R!
Yea and back then he was against gay marriage. Times have changed.

Biden intends to increase the minimum benefit to 125% of the federal poverty level for an individual. As an example, in 2023, someone receiving the special minimum benefit would receive $1,518.75 per month with the boost.

Do you not know Biden killed the railroad strike, fucking all those workers?
I wonder why he did that

A rail strike could have frozen almost 30% of U.S. cargo shipments by weight, stoked already surging inflation, cost the American economy as much as $2 billion a day, and stranded millions of rail passengers.

He will get them paid time off. Relax. Joe's got you.

You can continue to be petty.

I wonder why he did that

A rail strike could have frozen almost 30% of U.S. cargo shipments by weight, stoked already surging inflation, cost the American economy as much as $2 billion a day, and stranded millions of rail passengers.

He will get them paid time off. Relax. Joe's got you.

You can continue to be petty.
Joe Biden will tell you that he’s pro union while breaking strikes. He’ll tell you he’s fighting Climate Change while OKing the Willow Project & blowing up Nordstream. He’ll tell you he wants healthcare for Americans while kicking millions off Medicaid. Joe Biden is lying to you.

Joe Biden will tell you that he’s pro union while breaking strikes. He’ll tell you he’s fighting Climate Change while OKing the Willow Project & blowing up Nordstream. He’ll tell you he wants healthcare for Americans while kicking millions off Medicaid. Joe Biden is lying to you.
Do you want him to be an extremist? That’s what a centrist looks like. Are you a flaming liberal? Me too. I remember 4 times when Clinton let us down. Still he was a hell of a lot better than the bushs before and after him

This is the first of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

Apart from the OP, this is the second of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

Equally as lengthy as the first part...

Last edited:

World class delusion.

Apart from the OP, this is the second of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

Equally as lengthy as the first part...

id rather not subscribe , is another source available Nat one?

~S~

Forum List

Back