How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I don't normally post on the Hunter Biden stuff, but this was an interesting read this morning, particularly giving its the main rag from the Biden home state.

I say interesting read, because the source has consistently been pretty much a mouthpiece for the Pro-Biden propaganda.

So, then, this piece was a bit different. Not sure whether they see the writing on the wall or what, but whatever.

It really does kind of spell out the political influence of the Bidens to promote and profit from an agenda.

It's kind of a long read.

Anyway...

Editor's note: Hunter Biden is scheduled to appear in federal court Wednesday in Delaware.

It is the latest of at least three years of controversy surrounding the son of the president and his businesses, much of it caused by revelations uncovered from a laptop leaked to the FBI and to Trump political operatives that had its origin at a Wilmington computer repair shop.

Those revelations focused on his international deals. But an analysis of his emails gives a glimpse of Hunter Biden’s businesses with a significant presence in his home state a decade ago.

This is the first of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

During the wake of the Great Recession, government officials promised to remake Delaware’s battered economy by subsidizing a wave of greentech companies.

By 2010, Hunter Biden emerged as a common thread among many of the companies seeking government help, according to an analysis of emails that were leaked by a Wilmington computer repairman in 2020 from a hard drive that appeared to come from Hunter Biden’s personal laptop.

Continued - How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

while blaming China at that Nat one.....~S~

It's been one big revolving circle of comrades, doing what comrades do, sparky, that's for sure...

''...the Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.''

So some say anyway.

Guess it just comes down to finding the countries with the sleaziest brokers for your cause. They sure as heck found em in the Biden brood, huh. Dang. They'll sell your country out from under you in a minute, clearly. They don't give a darn.

Through the years, a lot of really bad precedent has been set through Biden's home state. It doesn't get talked about, but it's true.
True, yet from my lowly bluecollar tradesman perspective political figures subscribing to national energy narratives usually get a nepotism pass

u-s-president-george-w-bush-greets-saudi-crown-prince-abdullah-on-his-ranch-april-25-2005-in.jpg

so what is any different in '23, and this administration's penchant for greenwashing?

isn't it really the same arrangement the oilocracy's moral turpitude stood on for the last century?

oh well, i've gotta get my mask & cap on to go to work now...saving the planet is such a chore!

wake me up when we start invading lithium rich countries!

~S~

I don't normally post on the Hunter Biden stuff, but this was an interesting read this morning, particularly giving its the main rag from the Biden home state.

I say interesting read, because the source has consistently been pretty much a mouthpiece for the Pro-Biden propaganda.

So, then, this piece was a bit different. Not sure whether they see the writing on the wall or what, but whatever.

It really does kind of spell out the political influence of the Bidens to promote and profit from an agenda.

It's kind of a long read.

Anyway...

Editor's note: Hunter Biden is scheduled to appear in federal court Wednesday in Delaware.

It is the latest of at least three years of controversy surrounding the son of the president and his businesses, much of it caused by revelations uncovered from a laptop leaked to the FBI and to Trump political operatives that had its origin at a Wilmington computer repair shop.

Those revelations focused on his international deals. But an analysis of his emails gives a glimpse of Hunter Biden’s businesses with a significant presence in his home state a decade ago.

This is the first of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

During the wake of the Great Recession, government officials promised to remake Delaware’s battered economy by subsidizing a wave of greentech companies.

By 2010, Hunter Biden emerged as a common thread among many of the companies seeking government help, according to an analysis of emails that were leaked by a Wilmington computer repairman in 2020 from a hard drive that appeared to come from Hunter Biden’s personal laptop.

Continued - How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

I read all that….where exactly is the “crime”?

I read all that….where exactly is the “crime”?

I think intent is the conundrum.

I'm just really surprised that the specific source itself even went there, much less to such extent. It's supposed to be a three-part piece, so maybe they're just laying the foundation to defend it later. I dunno. Will see, I suppose. Probably that, though.

Last edited:
Beyond the Bidens, the emails highlight examples of cozy relationships among Delaware power brokers during a period of prolific subsidy efforts

this reeks of how nationalizing infrastructure begins ....~S~
Begins, more like the established SOP in every state and every city.

What did you guys think when the sauidis invested 2 billion with Jared?

The statute of limitation ran out on hunter. Not Jared.

Well, hold up for a minute, su su sudio.

What do you mean by ''you guys?"

What do YOU think about the saudis giving Jared $2 billion?
I think they're all on the same team. All relying on the power of government level influence, both previous and present.

Jared's no better. Nor any different. Not in my view anyway.

But...feel free to start a thread about that story, assuming there isn't one already. I may or may not chose to expand on it. Depends on my mood.

This thread, however, is specific to Biden serving as broker for the Chinese/WEF model/agenda.

Last edited:
What did you guys think when the sauidis invested 2 billion with Jared?

The statute of limitation ran out on hunter. Not Jared.

To start Jared's not a crackhead...
Also keep in mind the statue of limitations can be changed thanks to liberals.

I think they're all on the same team. All relying on the power of government level influence, both previous and present.

But...feel free to start a thread about that story, assuming there isn't one already. I may or may not chose to expand on it. Depends on my mood.

This thread, however, is specific to Biden serving as broker for the Chinese/WEF model/agenda.
That's just politics. Unproven speculation meant to slander the family. Yes, if you investigated the Trump family and Jared you'd find they're no different. The only difference is we aren't going after them for doing business as usual.

Reminds me of two stories

1. You guys went after Hillary even though you were all using your private emails and servers too.

2. You went after Bill even though you all had mistresses too. Larry Flynn exposed them all for being the hypocrites.

Yes, Hunter has used his daddy's position to get jobs. But he also got his law degree. That opens doors. That qualifies him for a lot. A LOT.

Hunter Biden is acting as a broker between China and US business
Same as other international businessmen do

Question is…..where is that illegal?

That's just politics. Unproven speculation meant to slander the family. Yes, if you investigated the Trump family and Jared you'd find they're no different. The only difference is we aren't going after them for doing business as usual.

Reminds me of two stories

1. You guys went after Hillary even though you were all using your private emails and servers too.

2. You went after Bill even though you all had mistresses too. Larry Flynn exposed them all for being the hypocrites.

Yes, Hunter has used his daddy's position to get jobs. But he also got his law degree. That opens doors. That qualifies him for a lot. A LOT.
Do you think a law degree qualifies him for making millions from foreign governments for doing nothing? Lol. He’s a fucking crackhead lowlife asshole. Don’t be silly.

At least Jared, yet another lowlife crook, operates a business.

Forum List

Back