How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

Do you want him to be an extremist? That’s what a centrist looks like. Are you a flaming liberal? Me too. I remember 4 times when Clinton let us down. Still he was a hell of a lot better than the bushs before and after him
Do believe it’s extreme to honor your campaign promises?

I don't normally post on the Hunter Biden stuff, but this was an interesting read this morning, particularly giving its the main rag from the Biden home state.

I say interesting read, because the source has consistently been pretty much a mouthpiece for the Pro-Biden propaganda.

So, then, this piece was a bit different. Not sure whether they see the writing on the wall or what, but whatever.

It really does kind of spell out the political influence of the Bidens to promote and profit from an agenda.

It's kind of a long read.

Anyway...

Editor's note: Hunter Biden is scheduled to appear in federal court Wednesday in Delaware.

It is the latest of at least three years of controversy surrounding the son of the president and his businesses, much of it caused by revelations uncovered from a laptop leaked to the FBI and to Trump political operatives that had its origin at a Wilmington computer repair shop.

Those revelations focused on his international deals. But an analysis of his emails gives a glimpse of Hunter Biden’s businesses with a significant presence in his home state a decade ago.

This is the first of three stories Delaware Online/The News Journal will publish in the coming days examining Hunter Biden’s emails and what they reveal about his Delaware business ties.

During the wake of the Great Recession, government officials promised to remake Delaware’s battered economy by subsidizing a wave of greentech companies.

By 2010, Hunter Biden emerged as a common thread among many of the companies seeking government help, according to an analysis of emails that were leaked by a Wilmington computer repairman in 2020 from a hard drive that appeared to come from Hunter Biden’s personal laptop.

Continued - How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development
Wow are you guys making a lot over white privilege. Bout time.

I love it Republicans claim white privilege doesn't exist but at the same time swear Hunter is the benefactor of it.

id rather not subscribe , is another source available Nat one?

~S~

Hm. That' odd. It doesn't force me to subscribe to read it, sparky.

I wonder if they switched the piece to subscriber only.

Another source would undermine the relevance of the three-part report series itself. The whole reason I Ilnked that source in particular is because it's generally the mouthpiece for defending the Bidens there in their so-called home state.

Hm. That' odd. It doesn't force me to subscribe to read it, sparky.

I wonder if they switched the piece to subscriber only.

Another source would undermine the relevance of the three-part report series itself. The whole reason I Ilnked that source in particular is because it's generally the mouthpiece for defending the Bidens there in their so-called home state.
Well serving as a broker in a business development deal doesn't sound bad to me. My buddy is a Republican politician. Former cop. He and his father have brokered business development deals. Is he doing something illegal?

That's your right wing spin on it. If he was as bad as you say you wouldn't have so little dirt on him or have to make up so many lies.

You are simply looking at how rich people operate and you're getting butt sore that rich dems do it too. Sorry but people in glass houses can't throw stones.

You have so little on Biden that Hunter is all you have to talk about. Reminds me of when you BUSTED Bill for Monica. Or caught Hillary doing what everyone else was doing.

You know how you got away with BUSTING Hillary? Trump had never before been a politician. If he had, you would have seen he too used private emails and servers to do business. In fact Trump, Jared and Ivanka all did official business on private phones and servers for 4 years. Not a peep from you guys.
What jerks like you refuse to admit is that Bill Clinton got impeached for the crime of PERJURY. He perjured himself in a sexual harassment lawsuit. As the chief law enforcement officer of the United States, he should have gone to jail for that.

You should feel the same way about Jared as you do Hunter. And you want to vote for Trump again so you can't say Jared is the past.

4 months after Trump left office the Saudi's rewarded Jared with 2 billion dollar investment. That's 2000 million dollars. And you're crying because Hunter made $1 million a year?
You're a pathetic loser.
The Saudis INVESTED their money in an investment company. I believe they made a handsome profit on the money, but no one is publicizing that. Foreign government owned companies are GIVING Hunter money for no apparent reasons and without any apparent financial benefits for the givers.

The Saudis INVESTED their money in an investment company. I believe they made a handsome profit on the money, but no one is publicizing that. Foreign government owned companies are GIVING Hunter money for no apparent reasons and without any apparent financial benefits for the givers.
You believe they made a handsome profit? First of all, that's bullshit. You completely made that up. This reminds me of my friend who argues he's SURE aliens are among us. He told us that last weekend his friends daughter said 100% of the kids in her class believe aliens are among us. I totally called him out. No fucking way this high school chick told him that. And no way did EVERY kid in the class say the believe it. Just no fucking way. And what would that prove even if that were true?

So you made that up.

2ndly, if they did, Biden's economy must be doing pretty good. If their investments are doing so well.

3rd. Hunter sells what Jared sells. And these "foreign investors" give Hunter pennies on the dollar compared to what they give Jared.

4th. The Saudi prince invested with Jared despite his advisors suggesting he don't. Isn't that interesting?

5. Hunter sells green technology too. He is also a consultant. A lawyer.

6. Jared's father was a conman who went to prison for it. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

7. What about all the Chinese and Russian's who gave Trump money during his presidency?

8. I bet if we could look through the top secret shit Trump stole, you'd see why the Saudi's invested with Jared.

9. According to you guys the president can do anything and it isn't illegal. So there's also that.

10. Maybe this is like Trump colluding with Russia. In the end, we all know he did it. But not enough evidence to prove a crime. Certainly not innocent. Just not guilty.

11. We will trade you Trump for Hunter.

12. I hear Chris Christie is going to win the first primary. If he does Trump is out. I'm scared of Christie winning. He good. Good talker.

Forum List

Back