How Hunter Biden served as broker in Delaware business development

Do you think a law degree qualifies him for making millions from foreign governments for doing nothing? Lol. He’s a fucking crackhead lowlife asshole. Don’t be silly.

At least Jared, yet another lowlife crook, operates a business.
What makes you think he does nothing?
He has extensive experience

Do you think a law degree qualifies him for making millions from foreign governments for doing nothing? Lol. He’s a fucking crackhead lowlife asshole. Don’t be silly.

At least Jared, yet another lowlife crook, operates a business.
That's your right wing spin on it. If he was as bad as you say you wouldn't have so little dirt on him or have to make up so many lies.

You are simply looking at how rich people operate and you're getting butt sore that rich dems do it too. Sorry but people in glass houses can't throw stones.

You have so little on Biden that Hunter is all you have to talk about. Reminds me of when you BUSTED Bill for Monica. Or caught Hillary doing what everyone else was doing.

You know how you got away with BUSTING Hillary? Trump had never before been a politician. If he had, you would have seen he too used private emails and servers to do business. In fact Trump, Jared and Ivanka all did official business on private phones and servers for 4 years. Not a peep from you guys.

"We" think it's a pretty weak ass attempt to derail this thread.
You should feel the same way about Jared as you do Hunter. And you want to vote for Trump again so you can't say Jared is the past.

4 months after Trump left office the Saudi's rewarded Jared with 2 billion dollar investment. That's 2000 million dollars. And you're crying because Hunter made $1 million a year?
You're a pathetic loser.

You should feel the same way about Jared as you do Hunter. And you want to vote for Trump again so you can't say Jared is the past.

4 months after Trump left office the Saudi's rewarded Jared with 2 billion dollar investment. That's 2000 million dollars. And you're crying because Hunter made $1 million a year?
You're a pathetic loser.
You should try sticking to the thread topic...or not say anything.

You should try sticking to the thread topic...or not say anything.

I tried to click on your link

This content is only available to subscribers.
Get unlimited digital access.
$1 for the rest of the year.

So who knows what you edited, omitted or left out.

And he has connections. That's what politics is all about. Having connections. I certainly would hire the president's son. Who's a lawyer.

Trump used family connections to make money, so did all of his children
Both Bush and his father did the same
So did Mitt Romney
So did John McCain

Hunter Biden using the family name is no surprise

That's your right wing spin on it. If he was as bad as you say you wouldn't have so little dirt on him or have to make up so many lies.

You are simply looking at how rich people operate and you're getting butt sore that rich dems do it too. Sorry but people in glass houses can't throw stones.

You have so little on Biden that Hunter is all you have to talk about. Reminds me of when you BUSTED Bill for Monica. Or caught Hillary doing what everyone else was doing.

You know how you got away with BUSTING Hillary? Trump had never before been a politician. If he had, you would have seen he too used private emails and servers to do business. In fact Trump, Jared and Ivanka all did official business on private phones and servers for 4 years. Not a peep from you guys.
They said the laptop was Russian disinformation. They lied, but you believed them.

You think anyone who knows the Biden’s are corrupt must be a Trumper, R, or con. This is due to your uniparty matrix brainwashing.

You haven’t even read what’s on the laptop, because your media sources haven’t informed you. It’s obvious from the laptop Hunter was running an influence peddling operation to garner millions of dollars. Rs do much the same. We as a people should unite and demand this stop. Instead people like you want to ignore when your side does it.

They said the laptop was Russian disinformation. They lied, but you believed them.

You think anyone who knows the Biden’s are corrupt must be a Trumper, R, or con. This is due to your uniparty matrix brainwashing.

You haven’t even read what’s on the laptop, because your media sources haven’t informed you. It’s obvious from the laptop Hunter was running an influence peddling operation to garner millions of dollars. Rs do much the same. We as a people should unite and demand this stop. Instead people like you want to ignore when your side does it.
So, how are things going with that laptop?
Republicans have had it for three years yet other than show Hunter blowjob pictures in Congress, they have only minor charges against Hunter and NOTHING against the President.

The Russians would have done a better job

So, how are things going with that laptop?
Republicans have had it for three years yet other than show Hunter blowjob pictures in Congress, they have only minor charges against Hunter and NOTHING against the President.

The Russians would have done a better job
You’re an old man. You should know by now the establishment protects its own.

The Biden's are no more or less corrupt than any Republican you vote for. Probably less.

Not really
The establishment will turn on you in a heartbeat
Not if you do what they tell you. Joe has always done what he‘s told. So, he’s safe.

How else do you think an idiot like Joe becomes potus?

Lol. I don’t vote for duopoly, you fool.
Who do you vote for? I bet they are corrupt too. Bet they have kids who use the family name to get ahead.

I know we're not supposed to bring up Trump so how about Rand Paul? His father is worth 6 million and he's only worth 773,000? Actually that's pretty pathetic. But what does he care he's going to be a millionaire when daddy dies.

While still serving as vice president, his net worth was $2.5 million, but in the years between holding political office his net worth shot up to $8 million, according to Forbes. Celebrity Net Worth pegs Biden’s estimated net worth at $9 million, however.

Are you okay with Ron being worth $6 mill?

Who do you vote for? I bet they are corrupt too. Bet they have kids who use the family name to get ahead.

I know we're not supposed to bring up Trump so how about Rand Paul? His father is worth 6 million and he's only worth 773,000? Actually that's pretty pathetic. But what does he care he's going to be a millionaire when daddy dies.

While still serving as vice president, his net worth was $2.5 million, but in the years between holding political office his net worth shot up to $8 million, according to Forbes. Celebrity Net Worth pegs Biden’s estimated net worth at $9 million, however.

$8 million dollars over 50 years

Where are those tens of millions of dollars Republicans accuse him of in kickbacks?

I don’t vote, but might for RFK or Cornel West.

You think they’re all corrupt. So, why do you vote for them?

I don’t vote, but might for RFK or Cornel West.

You think they’re all corrupt. So, why do you vote for them?
Because we live in a 2 party system and I'm not rich enough to be a republican yet. Maybe once I've secured my social security I'll go along with cutting younger people's benefits 20-30% to "save" the program. Just don't cut my benefits. Once I'm there, I'm a Republican too. I'm a "fuck the next generation" too. Which is exactly what the baby boomers did to us.

Biden is trying to make the middle class great again. It's not easy. You see they jacked up the prices on him. Oh the rich will fight back. Class warfare exists and we've been losing since Reagan.

Stop wasting your votes that's exactly what the republicans want you to do. You're poor. You're a fucking Democrat. Unless they've duped you with social wedge issues. Have they?

Forum List

Back