How good is Obama?

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Low unemployment, low inflation, low gas prices, low mortgage interest rates, stock market doubled, ISIS losing, the Iranians giving up their nukes, and the Republicans defeated.
How good is President Obama?

Yeah the republicans defeated....while they control Congress, 90+ million out of the workforce, Iran shooting off missiles next to one of our carriers, the Saudis cut their own throat on oil....you're a loon

Obama saved us from another Great Depression with the stimulus, rebuilt GM, brought unemployment down to 5.1%, passed healthcare reform and Wall Street banking reform, saw the stock market soar and housing rebound, got bin Laden, got Ghaddafi, secured WMDs from Syria, got the Iranians to give up their nukes, passed START, freed gays in the military, created 12 million private sector jobs, 65 months of economic growth, increased Americans net worth by $26 trillion dollars . . .
ALL without any help from the Republican Party

Yeah the republicans defeated....while they control Congress, 90+ million out of the workforce, Iran shooting off missiles next to one of our carriers, the Saudis cut their own throat on oil....you're a loon
10,000 baby boomers a day are retiring.
There is going to be a labor shortage.

Low unemployment, low inflation, low gas prices, low mortgage interest rates, stock market doubled, ISIS losing, the Iranians giving up their nukes, and the Republicans defeated.

Low unemployment? There are fewer working Americans than at any time since the 1970's and you think that's good? ISIS is kicking the ass of everyone who go's against them and recently pulled off a terrible massacre in Paris...Losing? I think not...Inflation kept artificially low so that when the bubble bursts it's really going to be bad. All he has done is keep it from happening on his watch and the result is going to be far worse when it does happen. Simple economics tells us that. Low gas prices thanks to the frackers that he tried to put out of business but they were too clever for him. The stock market doubled which enriched the wealthy but if you are middle class you watched your net worth drop by at least 8%. Iran is guaranteed to have a nuke in 15 years so that's about as big a fail as I have ever heard and more to the point they will have hundreds of billions of dollars that they didn't have to help spread terrorism around the planet and oh yes, help them build their nuke.

Get a clue little propagandist...get a clue...

10,000 baby boomers a day are retiring.
There is going to be a labor shortage.

Run along Obamabot, your type are a dime a dozen, the sooner the big eared disaster is gone the better

How good is Obama? Ask...
Mexican Drug Cartels
Terrorists
Illegals
Iran
Al Qaeida in Libya
ISIS in Iraq
Green Energy Donors
Obamaphone recipients...

George W. Bush inherited a growing economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.
Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.
George W. Bush was the goose that flew into the engine.
Obama landed the plane in the Hudson.

Lol.
All is well in the world.
Where do you live, Disney World??

Foolish dolt

Lol.
Where do you live Disney World??

Foolish dolt
I had a great year.
Maybe you need to work harder.

Chris, you're an uneducated idiot.

Bush added $2.5 trillion in 6 years during 9/11 and 2 wars. Libs took over Congress with 5 seats shy of a super majority, meaning they took over spending. They immediately stopped passing annual budgets. Libs say the economy went south Bush's last 2 years...AGREED - while libs controlled Congress and spending. The bad economy Obama inherited was from his own democrats who held that control of congress until the end of his 2nd year.

...dumass.

Lol.

Foolish dolt
I had a great year.
I have had a great year/years.
Firearm and ammo sales have been beyond great, but then again I was not talking about my year. If you have not noticed the world is on fire.
Your type just appeases too much to know...

Lol.

Foolish dolt
I had a great year.
Firearm and ammo sales have been beyond great, but then again I was not talking about my year. If you have not noticed the world is on fire.
ISIS losing, Iran giving up its nukes....
Stop repeating talking points...

Americans net worth is up $26 trillion dollars since 2009.
Thanks, President Obama.
Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Net Worth, Level

Middle class wealth has dropped but obummers buddies have done very well for themselves. That is true....

Middle class decline looms over final years of Obama presidency
Middle class decline looms over Obama's final years

Americans' wealth shrinks as middle-class takes a hit from falling home prices
Americans' wealth shrinks as middle-class takes a hit from falling home prices

America's middle class: Poorer than you think
Middle class Americans: Not so wealthy by global standards

ISIS just lost Ramadi, and we just killed 10 of their leaders in airstrikes.

Obama wins again.

Lol.

Foolish dolt
I had a great year.
ISIS losing, Iran giving up its nukes....
Stop repeating talking points...

You're the one spewing talking points silly boy. I guess it was PRAVDA....

Forum List

Back