How fantastic it would be if Trump could talk Desantis into being his V.P.

DeSantis on Trump: "“He expects everyone to endorse him. And if you don’t you could be the most conservative, successful elected official in America, and he will trash you.”

“You can be the most worthless Republican in America, but if you kiss the ring, he’ll say you’re wonderful.”

“You can be the strongest, most dynamic, successful Republican and conservative in America ― but if you don’t kiss that ring, then he’ll try to trash you.”

It's sad to see DeSantis join the ranks of the ass ring kissers who know Trump is pure evil and a danger to America.

Cry harder. 😭

You’re splitting hairs. They’re all full of hot air.

What matters is whose policies are best for the country. Clearly, that would be Trump. Biden is actively working to weaken the country, starting by importing millions of uneducated, unskilled, semi-literate foreigners.
This isn’t a policy debate. The discussion and more specifically my come t that you jumped in on was about the hypocrisy in trumps statement that DeSantis is on his short list for VP. So why not just say you agree and move on with out all the painful debate and false equivalencies with Biden

Despite Trump telling Fox News this week that DeSantis was on his short list of potential ticket mates, DeSantis said definitively Wednesday that he would not serve as vice president, indicating that he would be more effective remaining Florida governor, two sources said
Desantis's problem is that he is a stiff board boring stuffed suit. He has no charisma. Trump needs someone who is smooth talking, quick witted, and can stuff lefty reporter's questions right back in their face without having to even think about what to say because it happens naturally and someone who is some kid of a minority who can also be president.

So with the DeSantis as VP plan...

What would be the plan for dealing with the 12th Amendment?

WW

Trump needs someone who is smooth talking, quick witted, and can stuff lefty reporter's questions right back in their face without having to even think about what to say because it happens naturally and someone who is some kid of a minority who can also be president.
Vivek?

Despite Trump telling Fox News this week that DeSantis was on his short list of potential ticket mates, DeSantis said definitively Wednesday that he would not serve as vice president, indicating that he would be more effective remaining Florida governor, two sources said

Association with Trump would ruin Desantis career.

Desantis has already made a couple of horrendous mistakes. Let's see if he matures into a statesman.

So you agree pence had no power in overturning the election.

Trump thought he could bully Pence into breaking the law. I never realized that Pense had the spine to say no..

The one that got out before Trump could soil or compromise him was Rex Tillerson.

You tell me.

She's a bright, educated woman. Her laugh really isn't a problem. I know Trump denigrates women.. He never had one that he didn't buy, but.... Karmala wouldn't have mocked a handicapped reporter or shoved the president of Montenegro.

This is a reflection of your "Christian values"... nothing else.

She's a bright, educated woman. Her laugh really isn't a problem. I know Trump denigrates women.. He never had one that he didn't buy, but.... Karmala wouldn't have mocked a handicapped reporter or shoved the president of Montenegro.

This is a reflection of your "Christian values"... nothing else.
Your cult kicked her to the curb even before the first vote was cast in the primaries/caucuses.

Forum List

Back