How Environmentalists Overcome Democracy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. “…when land is public, or if it can be made quasi-public with so many regulations attached that most property rights are removed, people can’t afford to fight, having lost the better part of their wealth. So ideally for the movement, regulations should be almost infinite in reach and so imprecise as to be interpreted in a dozen ways. All that ‘s needed to force these regulations is sufficient documentation of collapse, supported by books, movies, documentaries, museum exhibits, cartoons, newspapers and magazine stories, the devotion of fervid columnists, et cetera, ad infinitum, to convince the public that “something must be done.” This “feeling” is backed by slightly more substantive hundred-page full-color glossy PDFs aimed at policy makers and politicians.”
Nickson, “Eco-Fascists,” p. 170.

2. “Ron Arnold, a former executive director of the Sierra Club and founder of the unfairly maligned ‘Wise Use’ movement, has spent the last twenty years researching the cooperation among foundations, ENGOs, individual activists, and activist federal employees….Arnold proves that thousands of activist members of advocacy groups are employed by federal agencies in positions that give them opportunity to exercise agenda-driven “undue influence” over goods-production decisions applied in rural areas. Put plainly, by the early 1990s, according to Arnold, the federal agencies- the Forest Service, the Fish and Wildlife Service, the Bureau of Land Management- and many equivalent state agencies were riddled with activists.”
Nickson, Op.Cit., p.164.

3. The Hewlett Foundation runs a glossy communications program for activists, teaching them how to sell the message, and to speak with a single, focused, polished voice. Training at a Glance | What Nonprofits Say

a. O'Sullivan's First Law (a.k.a. O'Sullivan's Law), paraphrased by George Will as stating that any institution that is not libertarian and classically liberal will, over time, become collectivist and statist. “O'Sullivan's First Law: All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. At which point Michels's Iron Law of Oligarchy takes over — and the rest follows.” John O'Sullivan on O'Sullivan's First Law on National Review Online

4. The ‘global-governance octopus’ begins with the United Nations, and the European Union, then the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) and all sorts of UN environmental programs. Then add a number of foundations that began with American capitalism, and associated ENGOs. In 1992, the Rockefeller Foundation started the Environmental Grantmakers Association.

a. In 2005, there were some 26,500 environmental groups, which spent about $9.7 billion a year. The top 50 alone spent $4.98 billion. The Broader Movement: Nonprofit Environmental and Conservation Organizations, 1989-2005 The EGA has since closed its records.

5. The money on the other side? Virtually none.

a. "...for the NIPCC this year totals $388,000, that compares to $6.5 million for the UN’s IPCC, and $2.5 billion that President Obama’s budget commits for research into “the global changes that have resulted primarily from global over-dependence on fossil fuels.” Fakegate: The Obnoxious Fabrication of Global Warming - Forbes

Last edited:
These environmental groups very many times get the message wrong and even more times don't understand the issue or want to deal with the root of the problem. Of course everybody today doesn't want to know the root of the problem.

These environmental groups very many times get the message wrong and even more times don't understand the issue or want to deal with the root of the problem. Of course everybody today doesn't want to know the root of the problem.

Welcome. Good to see a new member.

I wonder if you'd care to elucidate what you see as the root of the problem.

I saw this boyscout experiment once about global warming.

Now I suppose we can all hope, dream and liberally interpret the science to say it does not apply in an atmosphere like in a fish tank. Me, I am conservative with this one earth we have.

If you feel the danger to the environment is a lower threat than the danger from the Chinese we have an interesting debate.

And that bunk about money spent? Seems to be sretchig the truth. Think harder about who may make money off....well pretty much anything and how many political contributions they make.

Hey, can I store some low level radioactive material in your neighborhood? You were on the petition to allow it, right?

PC, you have some of the best posts on here about Constitutional issues. I bet you can challenge the Constitutionality of many environmental laws also even if the laws are a good idea. Wrong tree to bark up for you, makes me worry about who has your ear :(

I saw this boyscout experiment once about global warming.

Now I suppose we can all hope, dream and liberally interpret the science to say it does not apply in an atmosphere like in a fish tank. Me, I am conservative with this one earth we have.

If you feel the danger to the environment is a lower threat than the danger from the Chinese we have an interesting debate.

And that bunk about money spent? Seems to be sretchig the truth. Think harder about who may make money off....well pretty much anything and how many political contributions they make.

Hey, can I store some low level radioactive material in your neighborhood? You were on the petition to allow it, right?

PC, you have some of the best posts on here about Constitutional issues. I bet you can challenge the Constitutionality of many environmental laws also even if the laws are a good idea. Wrong tree to bark up for you, makes me worry about who has your ear :(

http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/276525-environmentalists-infiltrate-to-indoctrinate.html

Thank the good Lord we have the counter balance in groups like Ducks Unlimited. I've supported them with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ since I first became aware of them in the 70's. They are conservationists at odds with enviro weenies.

Hunting groups have done more to support the environment than the Sierra Club fascists. You have to stay on top of the enviro whackos though. They are seriously funded by the likes of Soros, Kerry and Rockefellers.

I've been helping to drive a huge push back up here against the Tides Foundation, directly linked to Soros. This is the group trying to stop pipelines and oil sands development up here.

And the bright side of this situation is my Prime Minister is personally pissed off at Soros for funding these enviro whacko groups in an attempt to influence our country's energy policies.

Harper is really really unhappy about Soros and others interfering in our government. My PM can't be bought.

George Soros is currently under investigation by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for funding foreign radicals for nefarious endeavors.

The Tides Foundation, a Soros charity, is accused of being a “clearinghouse for foreign donors that want to donate here but do not have Canadian charitable status.”

Ross McMillan, president of the Tides Foundation in Canada (TFC), confirmed that “information requested of us by CRA does not appear to be random – many of the questions concern international funding, projects of interest to international foundations, and contractors and projects with views that are not always aligned with government perspectives on both social and environmental policy.”

Soros pledges funds to disinformation media sources such as Media Matters, MoveOn.org, Think Progress and many others.

It has been Soros aim over many decades to influence the mainstream media through “charitable” status with the intent to coerce the political area to his bidding.

The TFC has been pouring financial backing into advocacy groups that oppose Canadian oil-sands development with regard to the Northern Gateway pipeline.

Soros Tides Foundation Under Investigation for Funding Foreign Radicals | OCCUPY CORPORATISM

Last edited:
Thank the good Lord we have the counter balance in groups like Ducks Unlimited. I've supported them with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ since I first became aware of them in the 70's. They are conservationists at odds with enviro weenies.

Hunting groups have done more to support the environment than the Sierra Club fascists. You have to stay on top of the enviro whackos though. They are seriously funded by the likes of Soros, Kerry and Rockefellers.

I've been helping to drive a huge push back up here against the Tides Foundation, directly linked to Soros. This is the group trying to stop pipelines and oil sands development up here.

And the bright side of this situation is my Prime Minister is personally pissed off at Soros for funding these enviro whacko groups in an attempt to influence our country's energy policies.

Harper is really really unhappy about Soros and others interfering in our government. My PM can't be bought.

George Soros is currently under investigation by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for funding foreign radicals for nefarious endeavors.

The Tides Foundation, a Soros charity, is accused of being a “clearinghouse for foreign donors that want to donate here but do not have Canadian charitable status.”

Ross McMillan, president of the Tides Foundation in Canada (TFC), confirmed that “information requested of us by CRA does not appear to be random – many of the questions concern international funding, projects of interest to international foundations, and contractors and projects with views that are not always aligned with government perspectives on both social and environmental policy.”

Soros pledges funds to disinformation media sources such as Media Matters, MoveOn.org, Think Progress and many others.

It has been Soros aim over many decades to influence the mainstream media through “charitable” status with the intent to coerce the political area to his bidding.

The TFC has been pouring financial backing into advocacy groups that oppose Canadian oil-sands development with regard to the Northern Gateway pipeline.

Soros Tides Foundation Under Investigation for Funding Foreign Radicals | OCCUPY CORPORATISM

The overarching effect of your post is, as I've always felt...and hope I prove in my posts, ...is that there is no separation between politics and every other endeavor in today's society.

Environmentalism isn't science....it's politics.

It's all about control and global governance.

So very glad you referenced Soros, and the Tides Foundations.....the very entities behind other actions, including 'Occupy Wall Street,' ACORN, Cap and Trade, and the Center For American Progress.

One more? The Shadow Party.

The Shadow Party was born July 17, 2003, at Soros’s estate. It created the largest and most powerful juggernaut in American history. Present were Madeleine Albright, John Podesta, John Pope (director of the Sierra Club), Andy Stern (SEIU), among others. The basic structure of the Shadow Party was a network of seven 527 organizations.

a. “… the network of nonprofit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-outthe-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy iniatives -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left.”

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf

The overarching effect of your post is, as I've always felt...and hope I prove in my posts, ...is that there is no separation between politics and every other endeavor in today's society.

Environmentalism isn't science....it's politics.

It's all about control and global governance.

So very glad you referenced Soros, and the Tides Foundations.....the very entities behind other actions, including 'Occupy Wall Street,' ACORN, Cap and Trade, and the Center For American Progress.

One more? The Shadow Party.

The Shadow Party was born July 17, 2003, at Soros’s estate. It created the largest and most powerful juggernaut in American history. Present were Madeleine Albright, John Podesta, John Pope (director of the Sierra Club), Andy Stern (SEIU), among others. The basic structure of the Shadow Party was a network of seven 527 organizations.

a. “… the network of nonprofit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-outthe-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy iniatives -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left.”

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/cia/02fake/102.pdf

I have a long long winter here. :eusa_angel:

I have a lot to tell before spring comes. It will be a war on. Trust me. I will give you ammunition you never dreamed of.

Then it's fire at random. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back