How dumb is Israel?

I look forward to the day you get banned Sobieski.

I don't think you have to worry much more.

Everything I've fought for, has been lost anyways.

I'm about done here, I can only do so much as one person, and I can't fix the stupid Western European idiotic masses, nor the predatory establishment Jews.

I'm just going to buy a video game console, and spend time time in bars socializing without politics like I already do, and when it gets nicer spend my time gardening, and hiking in the woods.

I'm going to pretend there's no political World at all.

I've fought for years against Israel, over 63% of Americans support Israel.

I've fought for years for gun rights, now 70% of the U.S.A is for gun control.

I've fought for years for Polish people, now Poland's being demonized even worse than ever by the press predators as the Nazi problem.

I've fought for years against Illegal immigrants, now about 80% of Americans support DACA kids, with a majority for Amnesty.

I can't do anything, I'm powerless, the Jews have won, they've successfully destroyed America, have successfully propped up Israel, and the Jews have successfully ruined Polish people's reputations.
Like you left USMB 3 weeks ago?
You're completely useless in the real world...you'll never leave until you're banned.

Well, I didn't have video games to fall back on 3 weeks ago.

I've met quite a bit of new cool friendly people in the bars in Pawling NY, since I moved here over the summer.

I'm actually pretty well liked here by the people I've met, especially for a newbie, but of course I don't say what I would here.

But, it's not a good habit to go to bars all the time.

Not that it's a good habit to be here, anymore, either. Just mostly anger inducing. Nothing to gain what so ever.

When I first started to be a far-Right Polish activist just over 10 years ago on the internet it was like there was some hope.

Now, there's clearly no hope.

Not that I ever thought I could change too much, but give some support.

But, it's clearly that the predators (Jews) have manipulated the idiots (Western Europeans)

As a result all is lost, there's really no hope to even really see ourselves have a future culture, society, or much of anything.

Everything's been ruined, and Jewish evil, and Western European stupidity are to blame.
NotSober lives at home.
At least one of his parents, as I recall, works in academia.
His parents house, where he lives, is overflowing with books...NotSober described it as hoarding.
His parents associate with successful Jews and that drives him insane.

Both my parents were teachers, my father by being a very good teacher, and a teacher in prison made over 100 K a year, well above the average teacher's salary.

Keep in mind, my father also doesn't really like Jews, a fact I didn't know until I discussed Jews with him in my early 20's.

He said Jews aren't his kind of people, they just care about the size of their pile, and also thinks Israel stole Palestine.

As for me, I could, but don't think I'd even want to be a teacher, I couldn't teach such bull crap that they teach in school with a straight face.

A pollack going from being unemployed to a teacher? Lol. At least we know where you got your Hate, bigotry and racism from. HEIL HITLER !!!!

I chose to be unemployed for the moment.

You can't stop having desperate, OCD Chimp fits about it.

Jews are the most disgusting of the most disgusting.
:ahole-1:

The Pollack claims he CHOSE to be unemployed yet he blames Jews and Italians for this? Only a mentally unstable deranged person would choose to be unemployed :auiqs.jpg:

You clearly are too stupid to even discuss the issues here.

You behave like unemployment is somehow a reflection of intelligence.

You come off as very dumb, very primitive, and also very desperate.

A typical Jew, might I add.

You are clearly too stupid , full of hate, and ignorance to have any kind of meaningful debate.
You come off as very desperate because you know you’re inferior and as a result try to pull your superiors ( Jews) down.
You are too stupid to get any Job which is why you are unemployed; Blame others for your failures.

Last edited:
:113:
My own mother has said I'm too honest for my own good.

She said it couldn't hurt to lie more, to help yourself.

Too bad your mother didn’t tell her ignorant, dumb. Bigoted and unemployed so to get a Polish job ( there aren’t any)
I was thinking the same thing...
[1] No Polish business that don't involve waste removal
[2] NotSober has established a "don't hire" for himself amongst the Polish.

I'm actually pretty nice in person.

My goals online aren't to be mean, but to criticize the ideas of the Liberal Jewish establishment.

Unfortunately it causes a lot of friction, and frustration on both sides, because people aren't very bright, or willing to accept reality.
Hitler thought he was nice.
Many Nazis today say Hitler was too nice.
Take my advice, hire a PR firm.

I'm far less selfish, and far more moral than most people I encounter.

That's actually a problem, I expect people to hold up to my standards.

Not true, and it does heavily fracture by ethnicity.

I see serious flaws in the World, most people are clearly dumb, easily manipulated, manipulative, selfish.

We clearly could do better, that's where eugenics comes into play.
Hates Jews.
Hates everyone else less than he hates Jews.
He and mom thinks he’s too honest.
Believes in genocide.

Yeah, your family isn’t all that fucked up.

A.) What happened to the subject of Israel?

B.) Where did I say anything about genocide?
Israel rejected Jesus...you said so.
You also rejected Jesus, but you come from good Polish Catholic stock.
If you use alternate words for genocide and don’t know it you’re not very smart.

I'm Agnostic, not an Atheist, and so I believe Jesus existed as a decent being, perhaps God, or perhaps not.

Anyways, I'm starting to inch towards religion a bit more each year for the past several years.

It's hard to believe nothing created such complexity.

I don't think you have to worry much more.

Everything I've fought for, has been lost anyways.

I'm about done here, I can only do so much as one person, and I can't fix the stupid Western European idiotic masses, nor the predatory establishment Jews.

I'm just going to buy a video game console, and spend time time in bars socializing without politics like I already do, and when it gets nicer spend my time gardening, and hiking in the woods.

I'm going to pretend there's no political World at all.

I've fought for years against Israel, over 63% of Americans support Israel.

I've fought for years for gun rights, now 70% of the U.S.A is for gun control.

I've fought for years for Polish people, now Poland's being demonized even worse than ever by the press predators as the Nazi problem.

I've fought for years against Illegal immigrants, now about 80% of Americans support DACA kids, with a majority for Amnesty.

I can't do anything, I'm powerless, the Jews have won, they've successfully destroyed America, have successfully propped up Israel, and the Jews have successfully ruined Polish people's reputations.
Like you left USMB 3 weeks ago?
You're completely useless in the real world...you'll never leave until you're banned.

Well, I didn't have video games to fall back on 3 weeks ago.

I've met quite a bit of new cool friendly people in the bars in Pawling NY, since I moved here over the summer.

I'm actually pretty well liked here by the people I've met, especially for a newbie, but of course I don't say what I would here.

But, it's not a good habit to go to bars all the time.

Not that it's a good habit to be here, anymore, either. Just mostly anger inducing. Nothing to gain what so ever.

When I first started to be a far-Right Polish activist just over 10 years ago on the internet it was like there was some hope.

Now, there's clearly no hope.

Not that I ever thought I could change too much, but give some support.

But, it's clearly that the predators (Jews) have manipulated the idiots (Western Europeans)

As a result all is lost, there's really no hope to even really see ourselves have a future culture, society, or much of anything.

Everything's been ruined, and Jewish evil, and Western European stupidity are to blame.
Both my parents were teachers, my father by being a very good teacher, and a teacher in prison made over 100 K a year, well above the average teacher's salary.

Keep in mind, my father also doesn't really like Jews, a fact I didn't know until I discussed Jews with him in my early 20's.

He said Jews aren't his kind of people, they just care about the size of their pile, and also thinks Israel stole Palestine.

As for me, I could, but don't think I'd even want to be a teacher, I couldn't teach such bull crap that they teach in school with a straight face.

A pollack going from being unemployed to a teacher? Lol. At least we know where you got your Hate, bigotry and racism from. HEIL HITLER !!!!

I chose to be unemployed for the moment.

You can't stop having desperate, OCD Chimp fits about it.

Jews are the most disgusting of the most disgusting.
:ahole-1:

The Pollack claims he CHOSE to be unemployed yet he blames Jews and Italians for this? Only a mentally unstable deranged person would choose to be unemployed :auiqs.jpg:

You clearly are too stupid to even discuss the issues here.

You behave like unemployment is somehow a reflection of intelligence.

You come off as very dumb, very primitive, and also very desperate.

A typical Jew, might I add.

You are clearly too stupid , full of hate, and ignorance to have any kind of meaningful debate.
You come off as very desperate because you know you’re inferior and as a result try to pull your superiors ( Jews) down.
You are too stupid to get any Job which is why you are unemployed; Blame others for your failures.

You're clearly projecting as a very nasty, ignorant, hateful, stupid Zionist.

You are clearly very, very primitive.

I haven't even looked for a job, yet, which actually means you're making vivid assumptions, as a desperate,dumb Jew.

I live in a town of just over 8,000 people, so there aren't even that many jobs here, anyways.

Too bad your mother didn’t tell her ignorant, dumb. Bigoted and unemployed so to get a Polish job ( there aren’t any)

You kind of prove my OP correctly.

That Jews are dumb, and can't even have a discussion without name calling like idiots.

I was thinking the same thing...
[1] No Polish business that don't involve waste removal
[2] NotSober has established a "don't hire" for himself amongst the Polish.
Poles have much to be proud of Indie BUT Jews have more................steve...there really is no need to insult but I do know you Guys do have a particually ThinSkin.......Time to turn the other cheek Indie,in this instant,be like me,have I not taught you anything over these years...be yourself and be PROUD,nothing else matters......STOP ACTING LIKE A ZIONIST

That Jews are dumb, and can't even have a discussion without name calling like idiots.

You are clearly a very ignorant, raciis, primitive Pollack who admits his father, Pollack Adolph taught him how to hate Jews.
You are so stupid and dumb you don’t have the intelligence to figure out that maybe you should move out of the area? You haven’t looked for a job because you’re incapable of having one.Wait.....You blamed Jews and Italians for your being on the system proving my OP.
Pollacks are vicious, hateful, bigoted, and Inferior

You are clearly a very ignorant, raciis, primitive Pollack who admits his father, Pollack Adolph taught him how to hate Jews.
You are so stupid and dumb you don’t have the intelligence to figure out that maybe you should move out of the area? You haven’t looked for a job because you’re incapable of having one.Wait.....You blamed Jews and Italians for your being on the system proving my OP.

Why do so many Jews on this forum have trouble with debate topics, anyways?

You clearly aren't intelligent enough.

Show me where I blamed Jews, and Italians for what you speak of?

You're clearly making vivid assumptions, and are proving my OP correctly.

I've blamed my Italian bosses for being nasty.

I blame Jews for being a menace to society.

Not one thing about being on the system, you are truly a very slow witted Jew.

Last edited:

I had the feeling you were Copy/Pasting from your parents’ LinkedIn pages because you don’t seem to know what you’re posting.

You clearly stated in another post that you “ quit” ( another word for terminated) your job, Hated working for Jews and Italians. Pollacks are mentally inferior, but you lead the pack. Who supports you; Your Pollack Adolph Hitler father who promotes hate, bigotry and racism?
Can’t get a job because you know you’re inferior to everybody, even to other Pollacks. :5_1_12024:

You clearly stated in another post that you “ quit” ( another word for terminated) your job, Hated working for Jews and Italians. Pollacks are mentally inferior, but you lead the pack. Who supports you; Your Pollack Adolph Hitler father who promotes hate, bigotry and racism?
Can’t get a job because you know you’re inferior to everybody, even to other Pollacks. :5_1_12024:

You're definitely a kind of retarded Jew.

I've never even seen you once stay on topic, nor debate.

It's clearly you who are mentally inferior.

I've specifically stated I've not even begun looking for a job yet.

Yet, you come up with your own story-line, none the less.

Just kind of proves you're very, very dumb.

I had the feeling you were Copy/Pasting from your parents’ LinkedIn pages because you don’t seem to know what you’re posting.

I clearly understand what I post, if anything you, and your Jewish ilk don't understand what I post.

Which would explain why most Jews here keep going off topic, incapable of any kind of meaningful debate, or discussion.

:113:Too bad your mother didn’t tell her ignorant, dumb. Bigoted and unemployed so to get a Polish job ( there aren’t any)

I clearly understand what I post, if anything you, and your Jewish ilk don't understand what I post.

Which would explain why most Jews here keep going off topic, incapable of any kind of meaningful debate, or discussion.
You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

How are normal people good, exactly?

Normal people do nothing, and allow evil to spread.

You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

You are isolated, hostile and repetitive.
Seek therapy.
I’m sure your super, ultra successful parents are covering your psychotic ass under an excellent health plan.
And you’re boring as shit.

You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

Seek therapy.
I’m sure your super, ultra successful parents are covering your psychotic ass under an excellent health plan.

You say I'm so boring, and yet you not only converse with me, but have followed me around the forum, as you've admitted, before.

You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

Seek therapy.

You say I'm so boring, and yet you not only converse with me, but have followed me around the forum, as you've admitted, before.
I feel kind of sorry for you.
Seek therapy.

There is a debatable topic here? Huh. Can't seem to find one.

Oh, you mean this? That's not a debatable topic. That's just the same old, same old antisemitism the Jewish people have been dealing with for two thousand years. And you don't even want to try to disguise it as something else. You just put it out there like serving up some rotten meat for dinner and expecting people to eat it and compliment you on your cooking technique.

You want a debatable topic? Why don't we discuss the plight of the Bedouin and the loss of their way of life? Why don't we discuss the quality of education provided by UNWRA? Why don't we discuss the lack of infrastructure in Gaza? Or the security needs of Israel? Or the pockets where ISIS is renewing its strength? Or any of a hundred actual topics of discussion and yes, actual, valid criticisms of both Israel and Palestine?

Instead of wasting your time slinging antisemitic bullcrap at the fan in the unreasonable hope it will stick to someone else instead of just you.

There is a debatable topic here? Huh. Can't seem to find one.

Oh, you mean this? That's not a debatable topic. That's just the same old, same old antisemitism the Jewish people have been dealing with for two thousand years. And you don't even want to try to disguise it as something else. You just put it out there like serving up some rotten meat for dinner and expecting people to eat it and compliment you on your cooking technique.

You want a debatable topic? Why don't we discuss the plight of the Bedouin and the loss of their way of life? Why don't we discuss the quality of education provided by UNWRA? Why don't we discuss the lack of infrastructure in Gaza? Or the security needs of Israel? Or the pockets where ISIS is renewing its strength? Or any of a hundred actual topics of discussion and yes, actual, valid criticisms of both Israel and Palestine?

Instead of wasting your time slinging antisemitic bullcrap at the fan in the unreasonable hope it will stick to someone else instead of just you.

That's pretty funny, because just about every Jew on here is anti-Polish, so if they have a right to be anti-Polish, why don't I have a right to be anti-Jewish?

You’re a social misfit.
See a therapist.

Seek therapy.

I feel kind of sorry for you.
Seek therapy.

Sorry for what?

I've clearly been dominant over most people over this forum in terms of debate.

Forum List

Back