How dumb is Israel?

All this outrage not about Germans the actual perpetrators of the Holocaust, but rather about Poles the first the fight the Nazis.

Seriously, how dumb are the Jews?
Not as dumb as a typical liberal..

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg moore-liberal-hypocrite-tfernadez.png f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg Stupid.jpg

• Banned
All this outrage not about Germans the actual perpetrators of the Holocaust, but rather about Poles the first the fight the Nazis.

View attachment 178513 View attachment 178514 View attachment 178515 View attachment 178516

Which portion of Liberalism is not heavily Jewish founded / influenced?

Cultural Marxist = Jews in the Frankfurt school.

Racial equality =- Jewish Franz Boas.

Communism = Jewish Karl Marx.

Social Democracy = Jewish Eduard Bernstein.

Someone get this one-trick pony some Luftwaffles.

Spam thread. No connection to the forum.

You're desperate for attention, right?

View attachment 178513 View attachment 178514 View attachment 178515 View attachment 178516

When the Jews stood at Sinai, they took on a responsibility to fix or repair the world--Tikun Olam. That's why Jews are sometimes involved in liberal causes.

The Jews of Israel are much different than those who live outside of the country. Just look at Harvey Weinstein and his liberal background, and his abusiveness towards women. Women in Israel are allowed to carry guns, which would probably of stopped Harvey a long time ago.

Certainly Pollacks are dumber. To wit:

A pollack bought a chain saw once. Two days later he came back, slammed it down on the counter and said, "This thing is worse than a hand saw!". The sales person picked it up, flipped the choke, pulled the string and the motor sprang right to life.

The pollack jumped and said, " What the fucks that noise?! "

The Jews of Israel are much different than those who live outside of the country. Just look at Harvey Weinstein and his liberal background, and his abusiveness towards women. Women in Israel are allowed to carry guns, which would probably of stopped Harvey a long time ago.

More like Jewish hypocrites want Liberal submission for the Goyim, but Right wing values for themselves.

A pollack bought a chain saw once. Two days later he came back, slammed it down on the counter and said, "This thing is worse than a hand saw!". The sales person picked it up, flipped the choke, pulled the string and the motor sprang right to life.

Poland's IQ scores, PISA scores, and literacy rates are higher than Israel's.

But, I still think Jews are a lot more dumb than they score as, because Jews seem to be very determined, but also very dumb, and very illogical.

But, I still think Jews are a lot more dumb than they score as, because Jews seem to be very determined, but also very dumb, and very illogical.
If you have such high IQ, than why are you so demeaning, and towards the Jews in particular? If you have, as a person of Polish decent, such high IQ, why are you so deluded as to the truth? Why do I bespeak the Polish by calling them "Pollacks"? Why do I reply with 'pollack' jokes in your thread(s)?

Spoiler alert!

Because my paternal grandparents moved to this country from Poland. I do not know the exact date(s), but my father was born in Kentucky in 1916. His father worked in the WV coal mines for a bit. My father was ahead of his class and graduated high school at 16. I really do not know much of the story, I just know that I am half Polish, so I have heard every 'pollack' joke ever told, lol. And there are times when I wonder if they were Jewish, since I do have such an affinity for Israel, but there is no evidence for that.

On the other hand, I have lived and listened and watched this whole thing evolve since around 1960~ish.

It was much later in life and after one visit to the Nation of Israel that I tried to look further into the politics of the region. And that is why most of my posts are here in this section of the board. You have asked on many occasions why. Now you know.

What I have learned here is varied. The knowledge I have gained here has actually made me more sympathetic to a 'two state' solution than you may ever realize. But I have already made too long a post, so I will ask you one last question as one Pollack to another (my Polish test):

My name means onions. What is it in Polish?

Last edited:

If you have such high IQ, than why are you so demeaning, and towards the Jews in particular? If you have, as a person of Polish decent, such high IQ, why are you so deluded as to the truth? Why do I bespeak the Polish by calling them "Pollacks"? Why do I reply with 'pollack' jokes in your thread(s)?

Spoiler alert!

Because my paternal grandparents moved to this country from Poland. I do not know the exact date(s), but my father was born in Kentucky in 1916. His father worked in the WV coal mines for a bit. My father was ahead of his class and graduated high school at 16. I really do not know much of the story, I just know that I am half Polish, so I have heard every 'pollack' joke ever told, lol. And there are times when I wonder if they were Jewish, since I do have such an affinity for Israel, but there is no evidence for that.

On the other hand, I have lived and listened and watched this whole thing evolve since around 1960~ish.

It was much later in life and after one visit to the Nation of Israel that I tried to look further into the politics of the region. And that is why most of my posts are here in this section of the board. You have asked on many occasions why. Now you know.

What I have learned here is varied. The knowledge I have gained here has actually made me more sympathetic to a 'two state' solution than you may ever realize. But I have already made too long a post, so I will ask you one last question as one Pollack to another (my Polish test):

My name means onions. What is it in Polish?

Appalachians are notoriously pro-Israel, from my experience, Polish people not so much.

You probably are pro-Israel from Scots - Irish roots.

Is that why you are out of work? Your hate for anyone who has superiirity over you is obvious and heart warming

You’re a out of work Pollack

Desperate, primitive ,Jew.
In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Primitive, desperate?

Forum List