I visited Ashkelon

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic

It about 5 miles from the Gaza strip. It is a typical Israeli town, lots of housing projects, lots of Russian and Ethiopians taking the train a huge number of of soldiers taking the train . But it was the beginning of the weekend. Even tho I am a 2nd amendment guy, it was disconcerting to see boys and girls with real assault rifles with 9 mm clips .

All children play structures had reinforced steel roofing . The kids don't mind, they can play in the shade. For an American restaurant, it is sad making.

Gaza gets tons of money. It goes for missiles. In Ashkelon, they spend an amazing amount on making the city beautiful... including the anti missiles defenses.

It about 5 miles from the Gaza strip. It is a typical Israeli town, lots of housing projects, lots of Russian and Ethiopians taking the train a huge number of of soldiers taking the train . But it was the beginning of the weekend. Even tho I am a 2nd amendment guy, it was disconcerting to see boys and girls with real assault rifles with 9 mm clips .

All children play structures had reinforced steel roofing . The kids don't mind, they can play in the shade. For an American restaurant, it is sad making.

Gaza gets tons of money. It goes for missiles. In Ashkelon, they spend an amazing amount on making the city beautiful... including the anti missiles defenses.

9mm clips....... Hair clips? Paper clips? Binder clips?

Yes, That was a real culture shock for me when I spent a year in Israel--the number of chayalim and chayalot (soldiers) around the country, all carrying weapons.

It is very unfortunate that is so, but the folks in Gaza made it so with the rocket attacks and the murderous tunnels. If they had lived like civilized human beings they would be living beyond the life of emperors with the UN cash they get every year.

It is very unfortunate that is so, but the folks in Gaza made it so with the rocket attacks and the murderous tunnels. If they had lived like civilized human beings they would be living beyond the life of emperors with the UN cash they get every year.
Let's qualify this. If the folks in control of Gaza would just quit their bs and allow all those $$ to go towards the community, then perhaps then Gaza would no longer be considered "the largest open air prison". Hell, they could rebuild their airport then. And so much more.

Oh, I didn't visit Ashkelon, but I did visit Sderot. Closer, but not as visited by 'tourists'.

Yeah, and there's no mass shootings and hardly any crime. Funny how that works.

Originally posted by a loss for words

Our homeland is stolen.

I have a home and a land in Ashkhelon, others in Jaffa.

We ask for our right... nothing more.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

lots of Russian and Ethiopians taking the train

We have four million palestinian refugees living outside Palestine.

Who has more right in this land?

The
russian immigrant? Who left this land over 2000 years ago?

Or the one who left 40 years ago?

Who has more right?

We don't hate the Jews... we just want them to give our rights.

ahmad-yassin.jpg

Last edited:

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

Sure lollipop, no hate ... but shows the map of whole Israel in red behind him,
with the flag of the Baath party on top.

Yasser Arafat: "We want one Arab state from Morocco to Adan"

Let's qualify this. If the folks in control of Gaza would just quit their bs and allow all those $$ to go towards the community, then perhaps then Gaza would no longer be considered "the largest open air prison". Hell, they could rebuild their airport then. And so much more.

Oh, I didn't visit Ashkelon, but I did visit Sderot. Closer, but not as visited by 'tourists'.
Trouble is Teddy...even if the airport was built the Israelis would never let them use it,same with port facilities,but you know that...I disagree with your one sided situation in Gaza moreover the injustice received by the now Zionist (Country) sorry COLONY of Israel since 1948....or as I call then Converts of other peoples who have no lineage to Abraham..the SYNTHETICS,who slowly killing off Real Original Jews...steve ps the only Real Semitic People that will be left will be the Palestinians and by Zionist logic,will be able to claim they are the only Real direct decendents of this land...What an Irony

Trouble is Teddy...even if the airport was built the Israelis would never let them use it,same with port facilities,but you know that...I disagree with your one sided situation in Gaza moreover the injustice received by the now Zionist (Country) sorry COLONY of Israel since 1948....or as I call then Converts of other peoples who have no lineage to Abraham..the SYNTHETICS,who slowly killing off Real Original Jews...steve ps the only Real Semitic People that will be left will be the Palestinians and by Zionist logic,will be able to claim they are the only Real direct decendents of this land...What an Irony
At least You can convince Yourself.
Victory.

At least You can convince Yourself.
Victory.
Not yet R,don't give up so easily....I want to act like your Mob DID TO THE Palestinians,you know Slaughtering TENS OF THOUSANDS,you murderous Zionist Trash............I'll enjoy razing the American Embassy in Jewrusalem,yeah I'll make that a Priority I think,and later BUILD A MEMORIAL TO THE Palestinian Men,Women,Children and Babies you have SLAUGHTERED,it seems an appropriate place to Raze and make door mats with Trump and Nit and Yar Who? images.......The whole thing constructed by Slave Zionist Labour,you know...Like you did to the Palestinians to build on their own Land for degenerate Settlers.......But that is only the beginning

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

Right? Is this about right?

Not really, this is about having Muslims who have, for a long time, seen winning as more important than improving their own lot.

Had the Muslims been doing what the Jews were doing, then they'd not be in the mess they're in. They're playing the victim, they stick millions outside of their country and do nothing for them as a way of playing politics.

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

Not really, this is about having Muslims who have, for a long time, seen winning as more important than improving their own lot.
Really Fridge that was a Weird comment...the Gazans do not send money overseas this is done by the Saudis mainly...me thinks you have taken the wrong train track...steve

Had the Muslims been doing what the Jews were doing, then they'd not be in the mess they're in. They're playing the victim, they stick millions outside of their country and do nothing for them as a way of playing politics.

WRONG FRIDGE,try the Saudis

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

Really Fridge that was a Weird comment...the Gazans do not send money overseas this is done by the Saudis mainly...me thinks you have taken the wrong train track...steve

What's your point here?

Originally posted by frigidweirdo

So prove to us that Ahmed wasn't born in Askhelon, that the region of Palestine was not the historical homeland of his family, that they did not have property there.

If you are able to prove all these things I will agree with you the conflict is about power.

But if you can't prove any of the above... it is a clear-cut case of a group of people fighting for their natural right to live in their homeland.

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

What's your point here?
Not all Muslims,mainly the Saudis stick millions outside,you know Americas Allie,the Palestinians certainly DON'T

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg
Is that the terrorist leader who's scorched wheelchair parts were found in Mars, courtesy of the Israeli Air Force? Besides, shouldn't you be happy he became a shaheed and got his 72 horny male virgin donkeys?

Originally posted by frigidweirdo

So prove to us that Ahmed wasn't born in Askhelon, that the region of Palestine was not the historical homeland of his family, that they did not have property there.

If you are able to prove all these things I will agree with you the conflict is about power.

But if you can't prove any of the above... it is a clear-cut case of a group of people fighting for their natural right to live in their homeland.

I consider myself to be a logical person and as a logical person I understand that there is a certain amount of illogic in people's minds that you have to accept.

What is a natural right to live in their homeland?

The Earth is over 4 billion years old.

Homo sapiens have existed for about 200,000 years of that. (Maybe 300,000) Such a small, small percentage of the Earth's time. 0.005% of the time, give or take.
Humans have settled down only about 12,000 years ago. 0.0003% of the Earth's time.

Rights have only existed for 1,400 years or so in some sort of concept, but the view you're talking about is only about 200 or 300 years old. 0.0000075% of the time of the Earth.

So, you're talking rights to land when the reality is, in the view of the world, it's nothing. Hardly a scrap on existence.

So who has a right to land? The people who used to live on it?

Would Americans be willing to give up the US and move back to Europe so either Muslims "get their land back" or Jews "get their land back"? No, it's not going to happen. Americans will sit there and talk about how this one group has a right to the land when the logic they're using wouldn't give them any right to the land they're actually on.

The deal is that Jews lived in Palestine, Palestinians lived in Palestine, they probably have very similar DNA,

Jews Are The Genetic Brothers Of Palestinians, Syrians, And Lebanese

"Jews are the genetic brothers of Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese, and they all share a common genetic lineage that stretches back thousands of years."

Jews, Palestinians have close genetic ties, say researchers - Beliefnet News

"As many as 90 percent of Palestinians in some areas have close genetic ties to Jews, according to researchers."

So you're dealing with something very similar. What separates Jews and Muslims is their religion.

However the politics that is going on in the region is nasty, it separates, distinguishes and ultimately it's bullshit.

Do the Muslim people want to make a good life for themselves or not? If they do, then they can work hard.

Israel has a GDP per capita of $36,250 according to the IMF

Israel's neighbors have GDPs of:

Lebanon $19,486
Jordan $12,487
Egypt $12,994
Syria $2,900 (if it even has a GDP any more)
Iraq $17,000
Iran $19,000

Why do they have GDPs much lower than Israel's? It's always been the case, they sit around waiting for things to happen, not making them happen, and they've carried on doing it since 1948, blaming others for their inability to get their fat ass out of the chair and actually do some fucking work.

Our homeland is stolen.

Ahmed_Yassin.JPG

The

Who has more right?

ahmad-yassin.jpg

What's your point here?
Not all Muslims,mainly the Saudis stick millions outside,you know Americas Allie,the Palestinians certainly DON'T

I really am not understand what you're talking about here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back