How dumb is Israel?

How the heck are we supposed to make a better society, if you can't criticize people who do wrong more often?

As soon as you learn to recognize the difference between criticize and demonize, you can join the big kids at the table where we are repairing the world.

:290968001256257790-final::backpedal:
You are clearly a very ignorant, raciis, primitive Pollack who admits his father, Pollack Adolph taught him how to hate Jews.
You are so stupid and dumb you don’t have the intelligence to figure out that maybe you should move out of the area? You haven’t looked for a job because you’re incapable of having one.Wait.....You blamed Jews and Italians for your being on the system proving my OP.
Pollacks are vicious, hateful, bigoted, and Inferior

Why do so many Jews on this forum have trouble with debate topics, anyways?

You clearly aren't intelligent enough.

Show me where I blamed Jews, and Italians for what you speak of?

You're clearly making vivid assumptions, and are proving my OP correctly.

I've blamed my Italian bosses for being nasty.

I blame Jews for being a menace to society.

Not one thing about being on the system, you are truly a very slow witted Jew.

You clearly stated in another post that you “ quit” ( another word for terminated) your job, Hated working for Jews and Italians. Pollacks are mentally inferior, but you lead the pack. Who supports you; Your Pollack Adolph Hitler father who promotes hate, bigotry and racism?
Can’t get a job because you know you’re inferior to everybody, even to other Pollacks. :5_1_12024:

You're definitely a kind of retarded Jew.

I've never even seen you once stay on topic, nor debate.

It's clearly you who are mentally inferior.

I've specifically stated I've not even begun looking for a job yet.

Yet, you come up with your own story-line, none the less.

Just kind of proves you're very, very dumb.

You’re definitely a Retarted, hateful Pollack who admits his father, Adolph Hitler taught him to hate Jews. You claimed Poland helped the Jews during the Holocaust which was proven to be a lie. You claimed that the Jews were in with Hitler which was proven to be false.By your own admission you are unemployed. Unable to find work and you blame it on the Jews and the Italians:290968001256257790-final:

Here is another exhibit of dumb Jews.

LOL, so it's false that there's Polish Righteous Among the Nations that helped Jews, and also false that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were helping Nazi Germans?

Wow, are you a really dumb Jew, or are you a really manipulative Jew?

So it’s true that Poland did not help the Nazis , the majority of them were not Anti Semetic and that Jews willingly helped Hitler? Prove it; you unemployed Pollack

You clearly stated in another post that you “ quit” ( another word for terminated) your job, Hated working for Jews and Italians. Pollacks are mentally inferior, but you lead the pack. Who supports you; Your Pollack Adolph Hitler father who promotes hate, bigotry and racism?
Can’t get a job because you know you’re inferior to everybody, even to other Pollacks. :5_1_12024:

You’re definitely a Retarted, hateful Pollack who admits his father, Adolph Hitler taught him to hate Jews. You claimed Poland helped the Jews during the Holocaust which was proven to be a lie. You claimed that the Jews were in with Hitler which was proven to be false.By your own admission you are unemployed. Unable to find work and you blame it on the Jews and the Italians:290968001256257790-final:

LOL, so it's false that there's Polish Righteous Among the Nations that helped Jews, and also false that Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators were helping Nazi Germans?

So it’s true that Poland did not help the Nazis , the majority of them were not Anti Semetic and that Jews willingly helped Hitler? Prove it; you unemployed Pollack
Jews willingly helped Hitler?
The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

suck it up mamzer

:ahole-1:

The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939

suck it up mamzer

The Zionist Movement was to immigrate Jews to “ Palestine” , not put them in ovens or experiment on them you asshole. Now, go suck on yours.

:ahole-1:

suck it up mamzer

The Zionist Movement was to immigrate Jews to “ Palestine” , not put them in ovens or experiment on them you asshole. Now, go suck on yours.
How could jews emigrate to Palestine if, as many claim it never existed?
Aliyah Bet (Hebrew: עלייה ב'‬, "Aliyah 'B'" – bet being the second letter of the Hebrew alphabet) was the code name given to illegal immigration by Jews,
Over 100,000 people attempted to illegally enter Palestine. There were 142 voyages by 120 ships. Over half were stopped by the British patrols. The Royal Navy had eight ships on station in Palestine, and additional ships were tasked with tracking suspicious vessels heading for Palestine.
Aliyah Bet - Wikipedia

Last edited:
How the heck are we supposed to make a better society, if you can't criticize people who do wrong more often?

As soon as you learn to recognize the difference between criticize and demonize, you can join the big kids at the table where we are repairing the world.
you appear not to know the difference yourself, go fix your own backyard first
How does it feel that 1 billion of you muzzies can't handle 4 million Jews?

you appear not to know the difference yourself, go fix your own backyard first
How does it feel that 1 billion of you muzzies can't handle 4 million Jews?
Give it time, give it time

There is a debatable topic here? Huh. Can't seem to find one.

Oh, you mean this? That's not a debatable topic. That's just the same old, same old antisemitism the Jewish people have been dealing with for two thousand years. And you don't even want to try to disguise it as something else. You just put it out there like serving up some rotten meat for dinner and expecting people to eat it and compliment you on your cooking technique.

You want a debatable topic? Why don't we discuss the plight of the Bedouin and the loss of their way of life? Why don't we discuss the quality of education provided by UNWRA? Why don't we discuss the lack of infrastructure in Gaza? Or the security needs of Israel? Or the pockets where ISIS is renewing its strength? Or any of a hundred actual topics of discussion and yes, actual, valid criticisms of both Israel and Palestine?

Instead of wasting your time slinging antisemitic bullcrap at the fan in the unreasonable hope it will stick to someone else instead of just you.

That's pretty funny, because just about every Jew on here is anti-Polish, so if they have a right to be anti-Polish, why don't I have a right to be anti-Jewish?
Not anti-Polish, anti you.

So, 1 person of Polish heritage warrants Jews to be anti-Polish?

But, my 100's of reasons to be anti-Jewish doesn't warrant me to be anti-Jewish?

Besides, some Jews were going off on Poles here like Irosie, and even Roudy, and yourself before they even knew me, and some Jews were going off on threads on Poles here which didn't even have me involved.

YEP! All it takes is one Dupa like you who would post How Dumb Is Israel to remind us of all the dumb Polish jokes. Bless you for all the fun you provide us.

Jews came up with dumb Polak jokes, so why not dumb Jew jokes?

:290968001256257790-final::backpedal:

Not a single Jew here, can even stay on topic, and yet we're not supposed to think you're not dumb people?

A lot more Polish people fought the Nazis, than fought for them.

Criminals, and idiots have more children, how is that to the benefit of society?

That's pretty funny, because just about every Jew on here is anti-Polish, so if they have a right to be anti-Polish, why don't I have a right to be anti-Jewish?

Sigh. Nobody has a "right" to be anti-anything. And anybody who is anti-anything should be spending their time examining their own beliefs -- and not ragging on others.

I just want to see the quality of discussion on this board come up.

You have already stated that there is no reason for Jews to exist.
The reality is that there is no reason for you to exist.

The Jewish establishment are causing most of the very big problems in society.

I'm actually very critical of the Jewish establishment.

Explain how I am wrong, rather than Jews?

Benzion Netanyahu, (Benzion Mileikowsky), Polish-born Israeli historian and Zionist activist (born March 25, 1910, Warsaw, Russian Empire [now in Poland]—died April 30, 2012, Jerusalem), was the father of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Benzion Netanyahu | Polish-born Israeli historian and Zionist activist

About 90% of Jews in Poland spoke either Jewish Hebrew, or Yiddish, a Germanic language adopted by Jews.

Also about 90% of Jewish genes are non-Polish, being mostly Semitic, and Italian.

Jews are completely different than Poles in attitudes, Poles are much more peaceful, and laid back, Jews are very violent, and greedy.

There's nothing Polish about Jews, in fact all they do is hate Polish people.

Sigh. Nobody has a "right" to be anti-anything. And anybody who is anti-anything should be spending their time examining their own beliefs -- and not ragging on others.

Sure, moron.
Like the Jews have been running the Church for 1,000 years.
Moron.

There is a debatable topic here? Huh. Can't seem to find one.

Oh, you mean this? That's not a debatable topic. That's just the same old, same old antisemitism the Jewish people have been dealing with for two thousand years. And you don't even want to try to disguise it as something else. You just put it out there like serving up some rotten meat for dinner and expecting people to eat it and compliment you on your cooking technique.

You want a debatable topic? Why don't we discuss the plight of the Bedouin and the loss of their way of life? Why don't we discuss the quality of education provided by UNWRA? Why don't we discuss the lack of infrastructure in Gaza? Or the security needs of Israel? Or the pockets where ISIS is renewing its strength? Or any of a hundred actual topics of discussion and yes, actual, valid criticisms of both Israel and Palestine?

Instead of wasting your time slinging antisemitic bullcrap at the fan in the unreasonable hope it will stick to someone else instead of just you.

But, my 100's of reasons to be anti-Jewish doesn't warrant me to be anti-Jewish?

Besides, some Jews were going off on Poles here like Irosie, and even Roudy, and yourself before they even knew me, and some Jews were going off on threads on Poles here which didn't even have me involved.

YEP! All it takes is one Dupa like you who would post How Dumb Is Israel to remind us of all the dumb Polish jokes. Bless you for all the fun you provide us.

I’m waiting for the jokes.
So far you’re the biggest joke running.

Sure, moron.
Moron.

Oh please, the Church has little power now-a-days.

Look at Jewish control in Hollywood, media, Democrat campaign funding, AIPAC, ADL, ACLU, SPLC, NAACP, George Soros, Rothschild's, Goldman Sachs, the Fed Reserve.

9 times out of 10 it's Jews when I see really dumb people talk about Polish Nazis, or Polish death camps, or Poles as worse than the Nazis.

Talk about dumb Jews.

Why should I like Jews?

Every forum I've been on with Jews, has had a lot of anti-Polish Jews.

So, you know what I don't like Jews at all, and it's your people's faults.

Sure, moron.
Moron.

Oh please, the Church has little power now-a-days.

Look at Jewish control in Hollywood, media, Democrat campaign funding, AIPAC, ADL, ACLU, SPLC, NAACP, George Soros, Rothschild's, Goldman Sachs, the Fed Reserve.
Where are the Super, High IQ Pollacks?
As pussy at business as they are at war?

9 times out of 10 it's Jews when I see really dumb people talk about Polish Nazis, or Polish death camps, or Poles as worse than the Nazis.

Talk about dumb Jews.

Why should I like Jews?

Every forum I've been on with Jews, has had a lot of anti-Polish Jews.

So, you know what I don't like Jews at all, and it's your people's faults.
My in-laws lived though it and would tell you to go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back