How Donald Trump is "draining the swamp".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Fringe news has been reporting it, but now, mainstream is finally starting to pick it up. The way Trump is draining the swamp is by hiring scum suckers and giving them high paying jobs they are unqualified for.

Trump hires campaign workers instead of farm experts at USDA

President Donald Trump’s appointees to jobs at Agriculture Department headquarters include a long-haul truck driver, a country club cabana attendant and the owner of a scented-candle company.

(a fuking cabana boy)

All of the appointees with this title are ranked as GS-11, GS-12 or GS-13, positions with annual salaries ranging from $60,210 to $85,816 at Step 1 of each grade. Two of the 10 didn't list college degrees on their résumés, despite guidelines that call for anyone at GS-7 or higher to have completed a four-year degree.

Further, none of the confidential assistants indicated they had earned a master’s. Employees at the GS-9 level or higher are required by Office of Personnel Management guidelines to have obtained that level of education or equivalent experience.

(remember, college is BAD for America)

-----------

My favorite is the Cabana boy. His current job in the Agricultural Marketing Service, which helps producers of food, fiber and specialty crop growers market their goods, listed his work experience as a Cabana Boy.

Hilarious!

I don't even know where to start.

• Banned
tenor.gif

Senior Manager at the USDA.

Trump knows how to spot talent!

Nine freaking months with a clinically insane angry left wing and an actual attempted assassination of conservative republicans at a baseball game and the crazy left still complains that he isn't "draining the swamp" quick enough. No surprises here.

• Banned
tenor.gif

so is that the real color of your hair?....
I'm not a Senior Manager at the USDA.

But you could be. I heard you know how to massage grapes to get the maximum amount of wine. Send in a resume. And tell them you worked at a Trump rally.
so that is you.....wig right?.....
I don't work at the USDA. I'm not your role model. That's a Cabana Boy. One of your kind.

tenor.gif

so is that the real color of your hair?....
I'm not a Senior Manager at the USDA.

But you could be. I heard you know how to massage grapes to get the maximum amount of wine. Send in a resume. And tell them you worked at a Trump rally.
so that is you.....wig right?.....
I don't work at the USDA. I'm not your role model. That's a Cabana Boy. One of your kind.
how would you know what a cabana boy looks like?.....unless...does trump pay you good?...

Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair.
-- George Burns

scum suckers

This is how you regard hard working Americans..? No wonder your precious democrat party has lost touch with it's blue collar base. They finally realized that you hold them in utter contempt.

Fringe news has been reporting it, but now, mainstream is finally starting to pick it up. The way Trump is draining the swamp is by hiring scum suckers and giving them high paying jobs they are unqualified for.

President Donald Trump’s appointees to jobs at Agriculture Department headquarters include a long-haul truck driver, a country club cabana attendant and the owner of a scented-candle company.

(a fuking cabana boy)

All of the appointees with this title are ranked as GS-11, GS-12 or GS-13, positions with annual salaries ranging from $60,210 to $85,816 at Step 1 of each grade. Two of the 10 didn't list college degrees on their résumés, despite guidelines that call for anyone at GS-7 or higher to have completed a four-year degree.

Further, none of the confidential assistants indicated they had earned a master’s. Employees at the GS-9 level or higher are required by Office of Personnel Management guidelines to have obtained that level of education or equivalent experience.

-----------

My favorite is the Cabana boy. His current job in the Agricultural Marketing Service, which helps producers of food, fiber and specialty crop growers market their goods, listed his work experience as a Cabana Boy.

Hilarious!

Yeah I saw that--:badgrin: RNC campaign workers are now holding high level positions that they were never qualified to get. Oh well, what can you really expect out of this administration? None of them are qualified including Trump.

As far as the SWAMP---Trump brought one with him.

donald-trump-russia-elections-putin-cartoon-1024x671.jpg

scum suckers

This is how you regard hard working Americans..? No wonder your precious democrat party has lost touch with it's blue collar base. They finally realized that you hold them in utter contempt.
Not "hard working Americans". You mean "loyal sometimes working campaign staffers".

a long-haul truck driver, a country club cabana attendant and the owner of a scented-candle company.

Scum suckers...?

Democrat Politicians are greedy corrupt demagogues who exploit the hate and ignorance of Democrat Voters

Obama almost destroyed our democracy with his abuse of power and corruption.
Trump is a yoooge improvement.

(a fuking cabana boy)

-----------

Hilarious!

For your own good, Deanrd, would you PLEASE get the psychiatric help you need for your violent paranoia disorder? I'm being kind here; I'm not going to insult you and call you the abomination or depraved piece of crap I'm sure everyone else calls you. Why don't you get some help, you may have a happier, more productive life? I'm not going to call you the anti-social, delirious train-wreck FOOL that other people call you because I'm too much of a gentleman to attack someone with such functionality problems. This is real, sincere advice: please get some help. You'll end up THANKING me for it, I'll bet money on that.

Forum List

Back