No Excuses For Voter ID 2020.You Lazy Ass Liberals Gots Plenty Of Time To Get One!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: And we have all seen the endless excuses for those "Barely Legal" and just "Too Dumb&Unemployed" to acquire any form of ID for an upcoming election.
Well, its 2017 !!! the lazy bums who seem to get around without any form of ID, now have plenty of free time to get a drivers/fishing/dog/library/hair dresser/Middle or High School LICENSE/or.ID !!!
So what will the excuses be come 2019/2020 when we start seeing the arguments on any Fox News Show why all Americans have a right to vote, whether they have an ID or Not,,
Right?
:iagree:

• Banned
and to think that in some areas of California,,u can walk into a voting precinct,,,speak broken english,,,have NO ID whatsoever,,,and they will let u vote,,no problemo !!!

More hurdles to voting . We all see the true intent of these laws . The courts see it too.

More hurdles to voting . We all see the true intent of these laws . The courts see it too.

I'm not against some initial hurdles but my judgment is based on whether the use of these methods can introduce means to strategically cause delay at polling places? As one who was once denied the right to vote in a local election, a note of apology a few months later didn't cut it for me and so I don't trust either party. (In this case our county recorder was Republican and I was registered as "no party preference").

Now I always vote through an early ballot.

. Yeah, it's to keep the Demon-crats from making a mockery of our American elections process, and to stop them from trashing our nation's sovereignty. Simple enough ?

. Yeah, it's to keep the Demon-crats from making a mockery of our American elections process, and to stop them from trashing our nation's sovereignty. Simple enough ?

Devil is in the details . Denying an old man the right to vote because his picture ID drivers license is expired is BS . What does the exoneration date have to do with IDing who he is ?

More hurdles to voting .
Cool, more "hurdles", less uniformed sheeple casting ballots for duplicitous, unprincipled candidates based on nothing but promises of more "free shit".

Personally I think we need a poll tax, start it off at a grand and adjust for inflation, that should keep some of the riff-raff from mindlessly voting themselves gub'mint goodies at everybody Else's expense.

"I don’t think we should be governing ourselves. What we need is a king, and every now and then if the king’s not doing a good job, we kill him." -- George Carlin

anyone wonder if those who claim not to have any ID are just lying as an excuse to start chit and then go around voting in 10 districts over the course of a week,,,,and throwing those fits at every one when they ask for ID?

how can all dogs (or most) have some form of ID,,,yet we have all of these americans who dont have any ID whatsoever? how the hell do they travel or even get a job?

how can all dogs (or most) have some form of ID,,,yet we have all of these americans who dont have any ID whatsoever? how the hell do they travel or even get a job?

Good point, my dog has an ID with his picture on it and because he has an ID I think we should let him vote, after all he's a hell of a lot smarter and more informed than most of the people we let vote now, not to mention all he wants is a meal once a day and to be petted every now then so he's immune to campaign "promises". :D

Good point, my dog has an ID with his picture on it and because he has an ID I think we should let him vote, after all he's a hell of a lot smarter and more informed than most of the people we let vote now, not to mention all he wants is a meal once a day and to be petted every now then so he's immune to campaign "promises". :D
well dogs in general are much smarter than 99.8% of all democrats

Cons write laws that deny people vote even when the have state issues ID! Example : student ID .

The purpose is to surpress votes . The courts agree. It's the cons getting busted for fraud .

Forum List

Back