How does an 'anchor baby' legally anchor his illegal alien parents ?

Since there is no such thing as an anchor baby, only citizenship, the citizen has the right to stay in America. The government has no right to deport such a citizen because the parents are illegal.
IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

That is the dilemma that T-Rump wants to address by illegally deporting American citizens who are minors because their parents are illegal immigrants.

The INS should determine if the child has a parent who is gainfully employed and then provide them with a work visa and an application for residence.

That is called a path to citizenship and no one on the extremist rightwing wants that to happen even though these illegal immigrants are gainfully employed and will pay taxes like everyone else.

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

They can't vote because they are here illegally.

...How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?
The only Hispanics that have to worry about the deportation of the parents of Anchor Babies are Illegal Aliens. Everybody else is fine the way they are - Hispanics included.

You gotta wonder what the hell is going on when even the republican candidates declare the 14th Amendment to be sanctified when it's clear that the 1868 Amendment was poorly written. It was written while reconstruction after the Civil War was going on and clearly intended to give the offspring of freed slaves citizenship. It never addressed the possibility that ten million criminals fraudulently in the U.S. might claim U.S. citizenship for their children. It's ironic that the 14th Amendment is defended by mostly the radical left while they continue to attack the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution commonly called the "Bill of Rights".How many times do we see the left questioning the 2nd Amendment and picking apart the freedom of religion clause contained in the 1st Amendment?

One, Trump if President will not issue such an order.

Two, Congress will not pass such a bill.

To Kidd and Eagle and white hall et al: "no".

I would like to know how many women came here pregnant, out of the 11 million illegals, and then gave birth here.

I would wager less than two percent.
Then it's not that big a deal.

Save your Pro-Illegals advocacy for subsets that really matter.

You gotta wonder what the hell is going on when even the republican candidates declare the 14th Amendment to be sanctified when it's clear that the 1868 Amendment was poorly written. It was written while reconstruction after the Civil War was going on and clearly intended to give the offspring of freed slaves citizenship. It never addressed the possibility that ten million criminals fraudulently in the U.S. might claim U.S. citizenship for their children. It's ironic that the 14th Amendment is defended by mostly the radical left while they continue to attack the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution commonly called the "Bill of Rights".How many times do we see the left questioning the 2nd Amendment and picking apart the freedom of religion clause contained in the 1st Amendment?

:clap::clap::clap:

Anchor babies have no right to citizenship when both parents are illegals.

Actually, they are citizens, period.
amazing how liberals can 'legislate' American law in a footnote.....but then again that's how they 'legislated' abortion rights, gay marriage rights, etc....
The 14th amendment is not a footnote. The language is quite plain.

They are citizens, period.
no.... it was Justice Brennan who wrote a footnote to a case in 1982 about 'jurisdiction'....creating the insane immigration policy on anchor babies....

I had no idea Reagan was radical left!

Who knew?

I would like to know how many women came here pregnant, out of the 11 million illegals, and then gave birth here.

So why are you tards making it one?
There is nothing 'retarded' about fighting against the Anchor Baby phenomenon.

The numbers are sufficiently high, and it sets bad precedents, and will draw future plagues of these locusts, if not dealt with soon.

Not to worry... that more draconian approach is coming...

So why are you tards making it one?
There is nothing 'retarded' about fighting against the Anchor Baby phenomenon.

The numbers are sufficiently high, and it sets bad precedents, and will draw future plagues of these locusts, if not dealt with soon.

Not to worry... that more draconian approach is coming...

we've got one quarter of Mexico's population here....it's time to ship them back home...

Since there is no such thing as an anchor baby, only citizenship, the citizen has the right to stay in America. The government has no right to deport such a citizen because the parents are illegal.
IF the child is actually a U.S. citizen.....then he has the right to stay.....but his mother does NOT.....she should be deported but should/would she just leave her baby behind...?

That is the dilemma that T-Rump wants to address by illegally deporting American citizens who are minors because their parents are illegal immigrants.

The INS should determine if the child has a parent who is gainfully employed and then provide them with a work visa and an application for residence.

That is called a path to citizenship and no one on the extremist rightwing wants that to happen even though these illegal immigrants are gainfully employed and will pay taxes like everyone else.

how about an orphanage set up for 'anchor babies' if the illegal alien parents want to leave him behind when they are deported back to their own country.....?

How exactly is that going to win over the "hearts and minds" of the Hispanic voters when you propose turning their children into orphans?

it would be the choice of the parents to leave their own kid behind....actually i believe they should be forced to take the kid with them...

i'm not interested in winning over the hearts and minds of illegal aliens.....i'm more interested in saving our country.....

legal immigrants agree...

There are millions of American voters who are Hispanics. They are the de facto swing vote that win or lose the election depending upon how you treat them.

Forum List

Back