How do you pick up chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
LMAO!!!! You wouldn't be referring to some of us as "hard-headed" would you?

Sounds more like he is saying his club isnt strong enough :rotflmao:

The particular young lady I have in mind sits directly in front of me in one of my classes...anything you got for that? Oh and she's a year younger than me. But doesnt seem like if ya know what i mean.

Next time she makes a comment in class, tap her on the shoulder and go "hey, you just brought up a good point. IN MY PANTS!!!!" Make sure everyone hears it too, chicks like guys that show off like that.

Here's me :)rolleyes: ) showing you how to put the moves on 'em.
JB.gif

How long has this girl been going? Id ask her out anyway. Just treat her like a gentleman and maybe your influence will change her. I just get this impression that you should ask her out. But you don't have to listen to me.

This all started less than a month before I left school for financial reasons. I only know she still goes because a friend of mine that I call on occasion told me. I'll probably ask her out after I go back.

GunnyL said:
Yeah ...."wench" works much better. :poke:

Ah, the much maligned and forgotten about classic art of wenching... it still works in australia, very well i might add.

It just doesn't have the appeal it used to have in the mid 2nd millenium.

The original question of "how do you pic up chicks" raised the immediate response in my brain:

"by the short hairs, of course"

Shattered said:
What the hell's with the headgames? And why would that be considered sound advice?

being quite and polite and waiting for the girl to show interest is a headgame?
Well it works for me...but then again I am not attracted to girls like you with a smart mouth and hostile attitude...

archangel said:
being quite and polite and waiting for the girl to show interest is a headgame?
Well it works for me...but then again I am not attracted to girls like you with a smart mouth and hostile attitude...

So how ......many does...... that leave......who aren't in a coma ........and unable to respond.

Semper Fi said:
Everyone has given me good and great advice, espcecially my man Hobbit. I usually pick up chicks with my arms, the full on arm-waiste manoveur, though I have picked up chicks (really really light ones) with hands.

Question for you, archangel.... Am I supposed to just sit back and wait for a girl to show interst in me, then move in? That makes sense, but what does interst look like? In my head, everythign is worked up and way out of proportion, especially when it comes to this, so a girl asking me for a pencil is a sure sign as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, the question stays the same. What exactly do I say/do? No cheesy pick-up lines, so I just go up and say, 'hey, Im Nick, you're hot" or what?

Just hang out at the places you normally are interested in...this way you start out with the opposite sex going to and having a interst in what you do...Stay away from the places you are not interested in you will only find girls there who have no interest in what you are interested in...a losing proposition from the start...Smile and be friendly but not aggressive....If a girl is interested in your physical appearance she will initiate a conversation to find out more about you...don't BS and flower up your resume...this will only lead to a complicated and unwanted relationship! You will know it if she is more than casually interested as she will pursue deeper conversations and will want to share whatever it is you are doing! Since your in High School I would assume ya go to video game places or whatever it is kids do today for fun...Just ask the girl of interest if she would like to play(if it is a game) or offer to buy her a soda if ya have the extra cash to spare...just little and casual things no heavy hitting!

archangel said:
Just hang out at the places you normally are interested in...this way you start out with the opposite sex going to and having a interst in what you do...Stay away from the places you are not interested in you will only find girls there who have no interest in what you are interested in...a losing proposition from the start...Smile and be friendly but not aggressive....If a girl is interested in your physical appearance she will initiate a conversation to find out more about you...don't BS and flower up your resume...this will only lead to a complicated and unwanted relationship! You will know it if she is more than casually interested as she will pursue deeper conversations and will want to share whatever it is you are doing! Since your in High School I would assume ya go to video game places or whatever it is kids do today for fun...Just ask the girl of interest if she would like to play(if it is a game) or offer to buy her a soda if ya have the extra cash to spare...just little and casual things no heavy hitting!
This is good advice about no BS, but it's my belief the man MUST be aggressisve to a degree. Maybe you look like Paul Newman, arch, and can sit back and wait, but most of us just can't do it that way.

Said1 said:
So how ......many does...... that leave......who aren't in a coma ........and unable to respond.

After all you two are the self appointed queens of USMB...if ya noticed which I doubt, you will rarely see me in here on Friday and Saturday nights...I am sure everyone who does come in here on Friday and Saturday nights will see the two of you...anymore silly comments from the peanut gallery?

CSM said:
The original question of "how do you pic up chicks" raised the immediate response in my brain:

"upside down, like a sixpack"

(INCOMING!)

rtwngAvngr said:
This is good advice about no BS, but it's my belief the man MUST be aggressisve to a degree. Maybe you look like Paul Newman, arch, and can sit back and wait, but most of us just can't do it that way.

outgoing is good if this is your normal personality...aggressive begets aggressive...if this is you go for it if not stay away from it...and ya don't have to look like a movie star to be attractive there is a equal out there for everyone! Just be friendly and polite and stay away from looking like you are desperate...this is a major turn off to both sexes! :)

CSM said:

i had always heard it was like a six pack

archangel said:
outgoing is good if this is your normal personality...aggressive begets agressive...if this is you go for it if not stay away from it...and ya don't have to look like a movie star to be attractive there is a equal out there for everyone! Just be friendly and polite and stay away from looking like you are desperate...this is a major turn off to both sexes! :)

THis is bad advice. WOmen respond to pursuit, of course not in desperation, but from a position of power.

http://www.takeninhand.com/node/92

this site may piss alot of women off, but check it out, and be honest about what you really want.

rtwngAvngr said:
THis is bad advice. WOmen respond to pursuit, of course not in desperation, but from a position of power.

http://www.takeninhand.com/node/92

this site may piss alot of women off, but check it out, and be honest about what you really want.

It may be bad advice for you...but hey it works for me! I prefer women who have moral values and are fun to be with...I am way past the 'gotta get laid' stage! So carry on and be lonely on Friday and Saturday nights...what can I say? :)

archangel said:
It may be bad advice for you...but hey it works for me! I prefer women who have moral values and are fun to be with...I am way past the 'gotta get laid' stage! So carry on and be lonely on Friday and Saturday nights...what can I say? :)

There's a lot of really slimy backhanded assumptions and accusations in here, but I'll let it slide because you're such an old fucker! :finger3: :beer:

rtwngAvngr said:
There's a lot of really slimy backhanded assumptions and accusations in here, but I'll let it slide because you're such an old fucker! :finger3: :beer:
He has real-time EXPERIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back