How do you pick up chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
While technically correct, those that are above a 5th grade level in reading could imply:

Page 2. Your first post on the thread.

school marm...the que being until she has caught your attention...this does not imply..."Never" :)

archangel said:
school marm...the que being until she has caught your attention...this does not imply..."Never" :)

Arch, that is way beneath you. :shocked:

Kathianne said:
Arch, that is way beneath you. :shocked:

beneath or above is not the question...the question becomes why shattered and said spend so much energy attacking everything I say...do they have a crush on me...or just hate bluntness?...Then again they spend way to many Friday and Saturday nights in here! So please tell me where my opinions on dating are wrong? They were just opinions on what worked for me...the homo pics and silly shattered comments were the start of this down grading...I never mentioned them in my original posts...they took it upon themselves to attack without warrant...end of story!

archangel said:
beneath or above is not the question...the question becomes why shattered and said spend so much energy attacking everything I say...do they have a crush on me...or just hate bluntness?...Then again they spend way to many Friday and Saturday nights in here! So please tell me where my opinions on dating are wrong? They were just opinions on what worked for me...the homo pics and silly shattered comments were the start of this down grading...I never mentioned them in my original posts...they took it upon themselves to attack without warrant...end of story!

Worked for you. As if. :asshole:

Blunt enough?

archangel said:
of my note to Kathy...grow up said...and by all means get a life!

Well 2 days seems enough. Let's see, Arch has women coming up to him in droves, suggests that our 15 year old member, Semper takes his lede. Shattered and Said1 question Arch's claims, with Arch replying that it's not nice to question him.

2 days is more than enough, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back