How do you pick up chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
The old Liberal..."if we say it long enough someone will believe us"...nice try on the rumor mill...but anyone who knows me would really laugh at your BS spreading rumors...you are the closet gay...just review your posts compared to others in here... :bong420:

Now hurry up with some more cute replies...gotta hit the shower and get ready for a Friday Night...I'm sure you will still be in here with your pals licking your wounds! :laugh:
Got any particular posts you suggest I review that show my closet gayness? I'm interested.

How sad; your posts are like bad impressions of other people's posts that you thought were good. The problem is, you didn't really understand them, so you imitating them is like watching a 4 year old imitate his father shaving with a razor his dad took the blade out of: it's kind of cute in the futile sort of way, but you're only accomplishing something in your own mind. Put down the razor and leave this to the adults, you old codger.

Got a nice romantic friday night with your buddies planned? A little "wally-power" :gay: boating?

archangel said:
sick puppy...been that long since ya saw a man?( More homo posts I see-Better refer this pic to Kag&clay) Then again ya fit in quite well with the "Desperate Internet Guys" in here posting half naked gals constantly..... :talk2:

Thanks. That's you on the right btw. We know you're the passive type. Wait for them to come to you and give you a sign.

archangel said:
The old Liberal..."if we say it long enough someone will believe us"...nice try on the rumor mill...but anyone who knows me would really laugh at your BS spreading rumors...you are the closet gay...just review your posts compared to others in here... :bong420:

Now hurry up with some more cute replies...gotta hit the shower and get ready for a Friday Night...I'm sure you will still be in here with your pals licking your wounds! :laugh:

Shower up. You go boy. Don't forget the lube and the bling.

Said1 said:
Thanks. That's you on the right btw. We know you're the passive type. Wait for them to come to you and give you a sign.
He knows that from experience. Real-time experience. You woudn't understand...

The ClayTaurus said:
Got any particular posts you suggest I review that show my closet gayness? I'm interested.

How sad; your posts are like bad impressions of other people's posts that you thought were good. The problem is, you didn't really understand them, so you imitating them is like watching a 4 year old imitate his father shaving with a razor his dad took the blade out of: it's kind of cute in the futile sort of way, but you're only accomplishing something in your own mind. Put down the razor and leave this to the adults, you old codger.

Got a nice romantic friday night with your buddies planned? A little "wally-power" :gay: boating?

however...no no boating tonight as a storm front moved in... between 6" and 21" of snow expected...so I supposeeee I will meet some friends for a beer or two dance with the babes and laugh while thinking of you masturbating(pun) on line with the other loser pals of yours! And "Wally" was my knickname just ask some of my old Treasury buds..I showed them some of your posts and they are interested since you work for a government contractor and all...just kidding they just laughed at your liberal BS! :bye1:

archangel said:
however...no no boating tonight as a storm front moved in... between 6" and 21" of snow expected...so I supposeeee I will meet some friends for a beer or two dance with the babes and laugh while thinking of you masturbating(pun) on line with the other loser pals of yours! And "Wally" was my knickname just ask some of my old Treasury buds..I showed them some of your posts and they are interested since you work for a government contractor and all...just kidding they just laughed at your liberal BS! :bye1:

Ew. You think about Clay masturbating while dancing with women? Whatever it takes I suppose.

archangel said:
Oooooh the department of treasury. Real scared. Come on, is that the best empty threat you've got?

Say hi to "the babes" for me.
bikini.jpg

Said1 said:
Shower up. You go boy. Don't forget the lube and the bling.

she who uses the lame excuse she can't go out on Friday and Saturday nights...cause she has a young daughter to care for...hummm...excuse me Princess of the Night...But I raised a daughter and grandaughter as a single parent and still managed a few nights out...ever here of baby sitters...and the "Mastubation" comment was a pun on clay...'baiting' on line was the issue!

Now hit the shower and dream on with clay...gotta run! twas fun! :bye1:

archangel said:
she who uses the lame excuse she can't go out on Friday and Saturday nights...cause she has a young daughter to care for...hummm...excuse me Princess of the Night...But I raised a daughter and grandaughter as a single parent and still managed a few nights out...ever here of baby sitters...and the "Mastubation" comment was a pun on clay...'baiting' on line was the issue!

I've now officially heard it all! Raising a child is a "lame excuse" for not going out on a Friday night. Wow. I should make a t-shirt or something.

archangel said:

Why did you have to raise your daughter AND granddaughter? Anyway, go back and read what I wrote, idiot. Second times a charm.

And watch out for Aggie, she's a gold diggin ho. Nice snapshot of you though. :)

100_0226.jpg

The ClayTaurus said:
I've now officially heard it all! Raising a child is a "lame excuse" for not going out on a Friday night. Wow. I should make a t-shirt or something.

At least his little "pun" didn't involve imagining me masturbating. See, there's good in everything.

Said1 said:
Why did you have to raise your daughter AND granddaughter? Anyway, go back and read what I wrote, idiot. Second times a charm.

And watch out for Aggie, she's a gold diggin ho. Nice snapshot of you though. :)

100_0226.jpg

as for the raising of the daughter...ever hear of Divorce...I got custody..then for the grandaughter same case...daughter moved back in when her's went downhill! What are dads for...I suppose you have a problem with this?And Aggie a " Gold diggin ho" actually my exe's mothers name was Aggie...maybe some truth to this...dunno!

and if you saw me in person you would be embarrassed by 'the snapshot of me comment'...but you never will so dream on fantasy girl! Bow ties went outta style long ago before my time...lol

archangel said:
as for the raising of the daughter...ever hear of Divorce...I got custody..then for the grandaughter same case...daughter moved back in when her's went downhill! What are dads for...I suppose you have a problem with this?And Aggie a " Gold diggin ho" actually my exe's mothers name was Aggie...maybe some truth to this...dunno!

I care way less about your personal life than you do mine. But people can say anything on the internet, right?

and if you saw me in person you would be embarrassed by 'the snapshot of me comment'...but you never will so dream on fantasy girl! Bow ties went outta style long ago before my time...lol

I've seen your picture, windbag. I'd say it's fairly accurate.

archangel said:

Why did you have to get custody of your granddaughter? :wtf:

The ClayTaurus said:
Why did you have to get custody of your granddaughter? :wtf:

the daughter moved back in...helped em both out financially until the daughter got on her feet and remarried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back