How Do You Handle False Accusations Around Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commission miketx to do a photoshop job on their profile pic.

That will learn them.

Lol he might, he's a good friend of mine. :)

Seriously stop worrying about the stupidity of this board and if it was me ( Which I never said anything about reporting you ) then please provide the link and if not me and it was Gracie, just ignore her because she is just trying to get under your skin!

Wait,.. whoa, whoa, whoa!! I just tried to talk to you yesterday and you gave me the cold shoulder. And no it wasn't you, but why the sudden change of heart. I really wish you would talk to me. This is the side of you that I like and this is the side of you that I was talking about and would actually want to be friendly with. If you acted like this all the time I would probably be following you.

Ummm, I am upstairs where I have to play nice or Taz and Will beat me senseless, but downstairs I can be nasty and mean…

If it is Gracie just ignore her and truthfully she can be sweet and nice but also can get you going.

Ummm, I am upstairs where I have to play nice or Taz and Will beat me senseless, but downstairs I can be nasty and mean…

Yeah,.. but you also didn't have to respond at all so some part of you must be kind and caring or you wouldn't have just told me that. Even if it's deep, deep, down in the dark abyss,.. that shows me that you still must have a heart. :) Even if you're not willing to admit it and I can see right through you. ;)

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.
You have your own personal troll already ?
I've had a few in my three years here, and usually put them on temporary ignore. On rare occasions I've reported them to the mods, but generally, I just take it all with a grain of salt. As long as they're not accusing you of criminal activity or pedophilia ( they will be banned for that), I try not to sweat it much.

Politically, I catch a lot of shit from both directions for being a Jill Stein voter in 2016. ( Trump is the only (R) I ever voted for.
Perhaps you or I will be banned for accusing others here of pedophilia, but others don't seem to have that problem.
True dat.

Now obviously if somebody says you said/did something and reports you for it and there is no written proof of it occurring the report will be dismissed and you won't get in trouble for it. However, will the person who reported you get reprimanded for it, because in real life when somebody fabricates stories about you it is a very serious offense. I am asking this question because there is currently a member on here that I am ignoring so they shall remain nameless but I still see their posts sometimes because they seem to be wanting to cause trouble for me and I'm sort of worried what they'll say next and what all they're saying about me in threads that I haven't seen, because who knows how big their lies are going to get.
How would you know if they are reporting you since you never see any reports?

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :/
Kind of like the paranoia of someone listening to some others speaking in a foreign language. It's always about them talking about YOU.

Is it something I said?...I hope so

Gracie thinks he is a sock and God forbid he be stab...cause then Gracie must stalk him and get him banned

i'm not thinking a sock... & i can be wrong as wrong can be - but she alluded to being disabled & i suspect she's on the spectrum. that would explain a few things.

How would you know if they are reporting you since you never see any reports?

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :/
Kind of like the paranoia of someone listening to some others speaking in a foreign language. It's always about them talking about YOU.

You know they are when it is the Scottish speaking in Gaelic!!!

Nope, it isn't anybody in this thread so far that I'm talking about,.. but can somebody please tell me what being a sock means? Cause before I signed up to this forum I never heard that phrase before.

Nope, it isn't anybody in this thread so far that I'm talking about,.. but can somebody please tell me what being a sock means? Cause before I signed up to this forum I never heard that phrase before.
Sock is a term for someone with multiple accounts pretending to be someone else.

a 'sock' is a poster that use to be here or maybe still is but goes under a different name & poses as someone completely new. the old forum i was on called them 'alters'.

was it me saying harry potter is a wannabe wizard?....that is true by the way...

Wands are for woos'. SEAL Team Six could wipe out every last wizard at Hogwarts and be home for dinner,

ce3vjr9k2w7vjoxl7a7r.jpg

Gracie thinks he is a sock and God forbid he be stab...cause then Gracie must stalk him and get him banned
He who? Gabe? Liar. Never said he was a sock but a few others did. I just agreed. But don't let fact get in the way of your bullshit.
Speaking of stalking...the only time you ride that broom with the raunchy crusty handle is to chase me around. Otherwise, you never come up here.

You out of the drugs you always brag about taking, or something? Poor dear.:itsok:

And Pooterhead is not a sock. She is just a sad poor soul that was booted from her Christian board for worshipping Harry Potter and needed a new romper room. Lucky us.

Yeah, well, it wasn't in the badlands where they were talking smack about me.
Kinda like you talking smack about me? Don't remember the thread, but you did say GRACIE did this or that...and you thought about reporting me...and I am on iggie for you...blah blah blah.

Jesus does not like hypocrits. ;)

Cause they threatened to. The only thing that worries me is I don't know what they're saying about me. :
I work really hard to get people to say bad things about me. My posts are reported regularly. You are in an enviable position, so you should be proud instead of worried.

The only thing she is good at is complaining, crying, reporting to staff over words and/or someone laughing at her tantrums. No wonder they stay in their hidey hole.

Sock is a term for someone with multiple accounts pretending to be someone else.
And several members sharing passwords of said sock accts and posting 24/7. Both have happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back