How do you get clean?

I use the beard trimmer before the shower, it works waaaaay better on a dry beard, not as much pulling....

I also use my sonicare before showering, then use mouthwash until my hair has been cleaned...

I just got in from doing yard work all afternoon, and I hate yard work. I'm also pooped as I cut down some trees; all I had was a tree saw. So I showered with a couple different revitalizing shower gels. They don't seem to work. I'm still tired. :wtf:

Joz said:
I just got in from doing yard work all afternoon, and I hate yard work. I'm also pooped as I cut down some trees; all I had was a tree saw. So I showered with a couple different revitalizing shower gels. They don't seem to work. I'm still tired. :wtf:

You wuss--that's a mans' job!!!

dilloduck said:
You wuss--that's a mans' job!!!
If it's a man's job, how does that make me a wuss? And who said it's a man's job? I'd rather have cut down trees than pull weeds. Or even garden for that matter. I just don't enjoy it.

Joz said:
If it's a man's job, how does that make me a wuss? And who said it's a man's job? I'd rather have cut down trees than pull weeds. Or even garden for that matter. I just don't enjoy it.

damn it's easy to yank your chain !!:teeth:

Forum List

Back