What about this kind of shower?

shower-A3219a_ls.jpg
Looks expensive, I need to see more before I can say for sure.:p:

shower....hate baths...sitting in your own filth

back to water, hot, high pressure

brush teeth

shave

wash hair and body

when my wife asks me what the hell i am doing i tell her it is mine i can wash it as fast as i like

Shower...
First I get wet, stand there for a bit.
Then I wash my arms, then legs
then face
the my unmentionable area
then my hair
then I stand there and listen to my MP3 player (with external speakers), and act like I'm Geddy Lee during the musical break of "Closer to the Heart."

Then I get out 20 minutes later, soaked and dehydrated.

I've tried reading in the tub, its hard to concentrate and I get woozily dehydrated.

dilloduck said:
Don't fall for that old joke Joz. They just like seeing your butt vibrate on the pulse setting! :teeth:
No, that's not it.

The message setting on my showerhead won't work well without good pressure. Very hot water. I like red tracks on my skin after the shower...

Anyway.. Definitely shower. Baths take too long and contrary to all those people reading in the tub is just uncomfortable. I spend too much time worrying about not getting my book wet.

The ClayTaurus said:
They're about to get in! :banana: That picture is the first in a series :thup:
Thanks, but no thanks? No pseudo-sumo tub pics of me! :eek:

But, actually, I DID get a picture in the tub this weekend... of my husband! :D

no1tovote4 said:
The message setting on my showerhead won't work well without good pressure. Very hot water. I like red tracks on my skin after the shower...

Anyway.. Definitely shower. Baths take too long and contrary to all those people reading in the tub is just uncomfortable. I spend too much time worrying about not getting my book wet.
They sell a little shelf that fits across the tub and has arms to hold the book open. I can't remember where I saw that....

I used to read in the tub all the time, but I don't have time for it any more.

And, you're right; showers should be just shy of scalding. :)

I take showers, generally, although baths are good for relaxing. I don't, however, like to take a bath for the sole purpose of getting clean, in fact, I prefer a bath if I'm not dirty at all, otherwise I feel like I'm lying in a pool of my own filth.

My shower routine is very static: chest, both arms, armpits and stomach, further south (wink wink, nudge nudge), and then shampoo the hair. I always shave before I get in the shower, but I rarely shave on a daily basis. Then I get dressed, brush the teeth, comb the hair, and I'm ready.

Dan said:
I take showers, generally, although baths are good for relaxing. I don't, however, like to take a bath for the sole purpose of getting clean, in fact, I prefer a bath if I'm not dirty at all, otherwise I feel like I'm lying in a pool of my own filth.

My shower routine is very static: chest, both arms, armpits and stomach, further south (wink wink, nudge nudge), and then shampoo the hair. I always shave before I get in the shower, but I rarely shave on a daily basis. Then I get dressed, brush the teeth, comb the hair, and I'm ready.
I was always taught to shave after showering... interesting the habits everyone grows up with.

Dan said:

For me, bath is for relaxing. In the olden days, I'd do leg shaving then, but I've gone epililady. So now, baths for relax/reading and showers for cleaning. No cleaning in bath!

manu1959 said:
shower....
wash hair and body

when my wife asks me what the hell i am doing i tell her it is mine i can wash it as fast as i like

eeeeeeeeeewewwwwwwwwwww

Mr. P said:
It's more like Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:wank:

I've had aweful experiences with that that have put me out of commission for weeks.l Not reccommended for anyone.

And I shave after the shower, usually sunday nights.

In a hurry? Shower - facing away from the water to wash my hair, facing the water to wash everything else..

Bath? Light smelly candles, get book, take 5 min shower, then fill tub with hot water and bubbles, sit, and read. :D

Hair first. Then everthing else with my back to the water; only facing when I need to rinse.

Usually take a long time rising though..hard to make sure the water gets into all the nooks and crannies of the snowsuit I'm wearing.

I was always taught to shave after showering... interesting the habits everyone grows up with.

Well, I just have a beard trimmer that works just as well as an electric shaver when the entire guard is removed. However, if I try to shave with that right out of the shower, all the wet beard trimmings get gunked up inside the hair trap.

Enjoy that visual, folks, I got a million of them.

Dan said:
Well, I just have a beard trimmer that works just as well as an electric shaver when the entire guard is removed. However, if I try to shave with that right out of the shower, all the wet beard trimmings get gunked up inside the hair trap.

Enjoy that visual, folks, I got a million of them.

By all means, Dan, keep 'em comin! :whip:

Forum List

Back