How do we talk to our children about Black Lives Matter?

Interesting. I hope it was a decision and not an event, and that you are enjoying a good life and will continue. My brother turns 74 tomorrow, and never married or had kids.
Neither of you will ever have to discuss BLM with kids.
it was a decision.

we warm them against it.
Probably not a good idea.

1707188863439.png

we dont teach them about it . we warm them against it. nothing but a bunch of terrorists,. this is what black history month is now teach your kids to be a terrorist month., oy. it will never happen in most houses.
You teach them

1. The founders admit to being Marxists.

2. Karl Marx was an ardent racist himself.

3. Don't follow morons.

Black folks have to teach our kids how to deal with racist scum like the OP and the other racist trash that posts on this forum. Black parents have had to teach their kids since this country was founded how to deal with racist, racist police, the racist Justice System, etc.
You sound biased.

1. It is not necessary to "teach" children about this topic.

2. Say nothing.

3. As they grow up and attend school and start working and living their own lives, they will form their own opinions on this topic based on their own experiences or those of family and friends.

2. Say nothing.

3. As they grow up and attend school and start working and living their own lives, they will form their own opinions on this topic based on their own experiences or those of family and friends.
exactly

2. Say nothing.

Oh,.. Like sex, better to learn it in the streets. Well, that get parents out of it, alright.

we dont teach them about it . we warm them against it. nothing but a bunch of terrorists,. this is what black history month is now teach your kids to be a terrorist month., oy. it will never happen in most houses.
I'm so glad my boy is grown.

Forum List

Back