How do we talk to our children about Black Lives Matter?

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

we dont teach them about it . we warm them against it. nothing but a bunch of terrorists,. this is what black history month is now teach your kids to be a terrorist month., oy. it will never happen in most houses.

we dont teach them about it . we warm them against it. nothing but a bunch of terrorists,. this is what black history month is now teach your kids to be a terrorist month., oy. it will never happen in most houses.
Sounds like you are doing your part, to me.

nope. no talk about terrorists . and i dont have kids lol lol lol

Some parents will have meaningful discussions with their children and others will take the approach the OP would. Bad parents are the most dangerous kind of parents

Let every family decide. I used to discuss all things with my kids. I believed in the truth and sometimes I was harsh about our nation's history. Never hide kids from the truth they'll find out anyway.

Some parents will have meaningful discussions with their children and others will take the approach the OP would. Bad parents are the most dangerous kind of parents
I had to spell out what BLM was to some of my classmates.
They all assumed that if the media was supporting them then they were okay.
I told them BLM was just a bunch of race-baiting Marxists with criminals/terrorists running their riots/protests and were funded by rich globalists, foreign and domestic.
They're the same Aholes protesting for Hamas.

I would teach them that a bunch of fucking riggers got uppity and helped get some asshole named "Joe Biden" elected.

Nobody likes election riggers.

punch polar bear 1.32.gif

Am not parenting, but sounds good to me. Would hate to be responsible for kids nowadays.

sihk 2.58.gif

Blacks are generally despicable people. That's not racism, that is for actual experience of living with them in L.A.'s Crenshaw district for 35 years. Plus, besides being systemic criminals, blacks vote dem 92% of the time.

When around blacks...you can't relax. That is the best advice.

black thief 1.67.gif

Once America collapses and blacks pillage and rape the cities and there is nothing left for them, they will start to wander out into the rural areas. They will finally get the reparations they are seeking.

ic 2.31.gif

...on sight IM2!

pipe lady 1.32.gif

Happy BLACK history month!

Good time to study your BLACKS!!

Last edited:
never had
Interesting. I hope it was a decision and not an event, and that you are enjoying a good life and will continue. My brother turns 74 tomorrow, and never married or had kids.
Neither of you will ever have to discuss BLM with kids.

Interesting. I hope it was a decision and not an event, and that you are enjoying a good life and will continue. My brother turns 74 tomorrow, and never married or had kids.
Neither of you will ever have to discuss BLM with kids.
Not having kids is a correlative to the proposition that they cannot find anyone will to put up with them. Even I have a kid and was once married. As an adult, being married opened many social doors I otherwise would not have access to. Marriage means that no matter how big of an A-hole you are, someone thinks it is worth putting up with it to be with you. This gives you mega credibility in society.

But these guys who never had kids? There is a certain stigma there, right or wrong. I am not even insinuating there’s a good or bad on this. It is just the way it is. It’s like buying a tv from the “open box” aisle because it costs less. It seems like it will be a good deal. But you fear something is going to fuck up with it eventually. M

Some people like to think they have made the decision not to have kids. They even have their own online social platforms for “support”. However, nobody buys this. We all know that if, say, Taylor Swift approached them and asked them to put a baby inside her, they would be more than happy to oblige.

If some guy or gal is past 40 and has not had a kid or been in a LT relationship, there something is malfunctioning.

Not having kids is a correlative to the proposition that they cannot find anyone will to put up with them. Even I have a kid and was once married. As an adult, being married opened many social doors I otherwise would not have access to. Marriage means that no matter how big of an A-hole you are, someone thinks it is worth putting up with it to be with you. This gives you mega credibility in society.

But these guys who never had kids? There is a certain stigma there, right or wrong. I am not even insinuating there’s a good or bad on this. It is just the way it is. It’s like buying a tv from the “open box” aisle because it costs less. It seems like it will be a good deal. But you fear something is going to fuck up with it eventually. M

Some people like to think they have made the decision not to have kids. They even have their own online social platforms for “support”. However, nobody buys this. We all know that if, say, Taylor Swift approached them and asked them to put a baby inside her, they would be more than happy to oblige.

If some guy or gal is past 40 and has not had a kid or been in a LT relationship, there something is malfunctioning.
That first statement is true in my brother's case. He is actually a pretty good guy, though. He does do, what he wants to do, when he wants to do it.

Black folks have to teach our kids how to deal with racist scum like the OP and the other racist trash that posts on this forum. Black parents have had to teach their kids since this country was founded how to deal with racist, racist police, the racist Justice System, etc.

My, you must be a racists yerself.

Black folks have to teach our kids how to deal with racist scum like the OP and the other racist trash that posts on this forum. Black parents have had to teach their kids since this country was founded how to deal with racist, racist police, the racist Justice System, etc.
No wonder blacks are continuing to fall behind academically. Math, science, English are for sissies, right?

Forum List

Back