How do the non-spiritual explain it?

Not to be confused with magical gawds and the silly "uncaused cause" argument.

That's YOUR cause, my cause has a cause.

Spiritual things exist eternally, they don't have a cause because they are eternal. They exist without presence of time, a physical dimension. It's not magic, it's just how physical and spiritual nature differ. You are the one who believes in some kind of magic. Somehow, physical nature defied itself and came into creation on it's own... you don't know how and can't explain how. Fits all definitions of magic perfectly, and that's your opinion. My opinion is, you are wrong. Spiritual nature created physical nature.
"Magic" is not a cause. It's an intellectual drop ten and punt because you're hopelessly ignorant of science.

You can posit all the various gawds and supernatural - magical realms you wish. It's obviously nothing more than your own adaptation of the appeals to ignorance, fear and superstition promoted by the ICR and other fundamentalist ministries.
You would think other theists would back up his claims but even they dont know what he is saying. I've asked him to show me any links from anyone who agrees with his "facts" and logic but it appears these are 100% bossisms.

Spiritual things exist eternally, they don't have a cause because they are eternal. They exist without presence of time, a physical dimension. It's not magic, it's just how physical and spiritual nature differ. You are the one who believes in some kind of magic. Somehow, physical nature defied itself and came into creation on it's own... you don't know how and can't explain how. Fits all definitions of magic perfectly, and that's your opinion. My opinion is, you are wrong. Spiritual nature created physical nature.
"Magic" is not a cause. It's an intellectual drop ten and punt because you're hopelessly ignorant of science.

You can posit all the various gawds and supernatural - magical realms you wish. It's obviously nothing more than your own adaptation of the appeals to ignorance, fear and superstition promoted by the ICR and other fundamentalist ministries.

You sure do spend an inordinate amount of your time vehemently refuting something you believe is non-existent. That's a little disturbing to me. It's a key sign of schizophrenia, have you ever been tested? This is not healthy for you, schizophrenia can lead to severe psychosis.

Let's take an objective look at your behavior. How many consecutive days does this make that the sun comes up and here you are repeating the same basic refutations of spirituality? Are you trying and failing to convince yourself? Because you're not convincing anyone else. You don't ever seem to have any new information or even anything substantial to support your disbelief. It's just another day and more relentless refutation of something you claim is non-existent. Bizarre behavior indeed!

You sure do spend an inordinate amount of your time vehemently refuting something you believe is non-existent. That's a little disturbing to me. It's a key sign of schizophrenia, have you ever been tested? This is not healthy for you, schizophrenia can lead to severe psychosis.

Let's take an objective look at your behavior. How many consecutive days does this make that the sun comes up and here you are repeating the same basic refutations of spirituality? Are you trying and failing to convince yourself? Because you're not convincing anyone else. You don't ever seem to have any new information or even anything substantial to support your disbelief. It's just another day and more relentless refutation of something you claim is non-existent. Bizarre behavior indeed!
I don't spend any time not believing your fundamentalist religious views regarding magic and supernatural entities are non-existent.

You never offer even the most basic elements of supportable arguments for your specious claims. It is wholly irrelevant, as you know, how many times you recite your religious verses. While aspects such as repetition of the dogma is a staple of religions as a means to persuade the faithful, nothing in in your religious views which are replete with appeals to fear and ignorance are any different from every other religion in that it requires unthinking allegiance to the doctrines. Your religion of magical spirit realms fails because like other religions embraces faith, which is totally unnecessary to explain existence, because it requires the imposition of supernaturalism to "support" its veracity.

Last edited:
What is an organic organism as opposed to a non-organic organism?

One is redundant and the other is non-existent. ;)
That describes your religious zealot cohort who still uses the term.

No Dear, it was YOU who stated that life emerged from "organic organisms" and no one else.
Sorry. You're confused. It was your YEC'ist cohort who used the silly term and you bought into it.

She convinces me and you're a broken record.

I dont know why she bothers with you or postmordem either.

I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you...

Anyone who states that LIFE originated from "organic organisms" should never question anyone's science literacy.
You need to discuss that with the YEC'ist knucklehead who used the term.
I'm quoting you, you silly putz......
You're obviously confused and befuddled about your incompetence regarding terms and their usage. That's pretty typical for you religious zealots lacking a science vocabulary.
your direct statement was life comes from organic organisms.....tell me Dr. Science, how were you using those terms of science vocabulary............

lol, not what you pretend is science....
Pointless. You Pat Robertson madrassah graduates are science illiterate.
I bet Pat Robertson doesn't think life originated from organic organisms.......
I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you YEC'ists who have never been exposed to a science curriculum.
you're the science illiterate who doesn't realize that when she says life originated from organic organisms you were saying exactly the same thing Boss was saying when he says Life comes from Life......
What is an organic organism as opposed to a non-organic organism?
well....an organic organism is obviously a living thing......whereas a non-organic organism (not being anything that actually exists) would be only an example of how little you know about science or vocabulary.....

I did not admit something is moving a the speed of light. I admitted as something approaches speed of light, time slows, because that's Einstein's theory. At speed of light, time = 0. If time = zero, there is no time space for mass to appear in. We don't know if it "exists" ...we can't examine it. We can logically presume that mass still exists because mass can't be created or destroyed, but our ability to observe and detect it is limited to the constraints of time space, a dimension in our physical universe.
And there Einstein destroys your stupid opinion. Mass never reaches the speed of light because according to Einstein mass is INFINITE at the speed of light, a singularity!!!

Last edited:
I did not admit something is moving a the speed of light. I admitted as something approaches speed of light, time slows, because that's Einstein's theory. At speed of light, time = 0. If time = zero, there is no time space for mass to appear in. We don't know if it "exists" ...we can't examine it. We can logically presume that mass still exists because mass can't be created or destroyed, but our ability to observe and detect it is limited to the constraints of time space, a dimension in our physical universe.
And there Einstein destroys your stupid opinion. Mass never reaches the speed of light because according to Einstein mass is INFINITE at the speed of light, a singularity!!!

You're confusing yourself. A singularity is the theoretical condensing of all matter and energy in the universe into one very tiny point. Mass is not infinite at speed of light because mass is not created or destroyed (how can it be infinite?) Speed doesn't create more mass, so what the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?

Again, this is all sparked by the question of what is beyond the event horizon of a black hole, which you don't know. I don't know and science doesn't know. All we can do is speculate but it is clearly not scientific to start concluding and declaring impossibilities. This is why it's so dangerous to be making science into your God. It causes the ignorant to begin prosthelytizing and pontificating theories as facts. It is okay to say you don't know the answer. Einstein didn't know it, Hawking doesn't know, your favorite 'prophet' Neil Degrasse Tyson doesn't know. All anyone has is a theory.

My theory is, what we observe to be a black hole is actually where the physical dimension of time has stopped because mass reached speed of light. The mass still exists inside the black hole, there is just no time space for you to observe it in. Now, if I could prove my theory is true, I'd be the most famous physicist ever known to mankind... a pretty significant deal since I am not even a physicist! But as I said, we can't prove this because we have no instruments which can travel the speed of light.

b: It's a key sign of schizophrenia -

by ignoring the consequential results of the past and emergent scriptural religious dogmas your rendition of Spirituality confirms the well founded script that those who fail to learn from History are bound to repeat it ...

Spiritualism does not equate to personal gratification.

You're confusing yourself. A singularity is the theoretical condensing of all matter and energy in the universe into one very tiny point. Mass is not infinite at speed of light because mass is not created or destroyed (how can it be infinite?) Speed doesn't create more mass, so what the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know?
Hey dumb ass know-it-all, Einstein was talking about INERTIAL mass becoming infinite at the speed of light, you idiot!

Hey dumb ass know-it-all, Einstein was talking about INERTIAL mass becoming infinite at the speed of light, you idiot!

Gravitational mass is measured by comparing the force of gravity of an unknown mass to the force of gravity of a known mass. This is typically done with some sort of balance scale. The beauty of this method is that no matter where, or what planet, you are, the masses will always balance out because the gravitational acceleration on each object will be the same. This does break down near supermassive objects such as black holes and neutron stars due to the high gradient of the gravitational field around such objects.

Inertial mass is found by applying a known force to an unknown mass, measuring the acceleration, and applying Newton's Second Law, m = F/a. This gives as accurate a value for mass as the accuracy of your measurements. When the astronauts need to be weighed in outer space, they actually find their inertial mass in a special chair.

The interesting thing is that, physically, no difference has been found between gravitational and inertial mass. Many experiments have been performed to check the values and the experiments always agree to within the margin of error for the experiment. Einstein used the fact that gravitational and inertial mass were equal to begin his Theory of General Relativity in which he postulated that gravitational mass was the same as inertial mass and that the acceleration of gravity is a result of a 'valley' or slope in the space-time continuum that masses 'fell down' much as pennies spiral around a hole in the common donation toy at your favorite chain store.

To state the answer one more time, there is no difference between gravitational and inertial mass as far as we know.

by ignoring the consequential results of the past and emergent scriptural religious dogmas your rendition of Spirituality confirms the well founded script that those who fail to learn from History are bound to repeat it ...

Bossy whines:

Yet, Bossy is the one rattling on about his magical spirit realms and invented supernatural entities.

I'm having a hard enough time trying to understand one idiot, I don't need another one throwing indecipherable and incoherent half-baked sentences at me because he doesn't like my politics.

Yet, Bossy is the one rattling on about his magical spirit realms and invented supernatural entities.

You're confused, dear... YOU'RE the one who believes in magic, I believe in God.
You're free to believe in all the gawds you choose to invent as part of your new fangled religion. It's just important for you to understand that your gawds share the same attributes of all the other invented gawds: they're inventions of superstitious humans.

Gravitational mass is measured by comparing the force of gravity of an unknown mass to the force of gravity of a known mass. This is typically done with some sort of balance scale. The beauty of this method is that no matter where, or what planet, you are, the masses will always balance out because the gravitational acceleration on each object will be the same. This does break down near supermassive objects such as black holes and neutron stars due to the high gradient of the gravitational field around such objects.

Inertial mass is found by applying a known force to an unknown mass, measuring the acceleration, and applying Newton's Second Law, m = F/a. This gives as accurate a value for mass as the accuracy of your measurements. When the astronauts need to be weighed in outer space, they actually find their inertial mass in a special chair.

The interesting thing is that, physically, no difference has been found between gravitational and inertial mass. Many experiments have been performed to check the values and the experiments always agree to within the margin of error for the experiment. Einstein used the fact that gravitational and inertial mass were equal to begin his Theory of General Relativity in which he postulated that gravitational mass was the same as inertial mass and that the acceleration of gravity is a result of a 'valley' or slope in the space-time continuum that masses 'fell down' much as pennies spiral around a hole in the common donation toy at your favorite chain store.

To state the answer one more time, there is no difference between gravitational and inertial mass as far as we know.
There is no difference when MEASURED, but there is a difference on what is producing the measurement, gravity in one case and movement/acceleration in the other. So as acceleration increases to the speed of light, the mass measured increases and at the speed of light the inertial mass is infinite, a singularity. Since infinite mass cannot reach the speed of light, your time stopping bullshit is not possible.
Get It?

Forum List

Back