How do the non-spiritual explain it?

not knowing what an organism is shows you should be grateful there are no requirements of biology.......
It seems you even failed Benny Hinn Sunday school.
since you don't understand biology you would appear to be the perfect candidate for origin by magic........shit happened, and then life crawled out of a puddle of organic chemicals.....magic!
Shit happens is certainly an intellectual analysis for you Pat Robertson madrassah graduates but the science of biology is more rigorous than that.

lol, not what you pretend is science....
Pointless. You Pat Robertson madrassah graduates are science illiterate.
I bet Pat Robertson doesn't think life originated from organic organisms.......

since you don't understand biology you would appear to be the perfect candidate for origin by magic........shit happened, and then life crawled out of a puddle of organic chemicals.....magic!
Shit happens is certainly an intellectual analysis for you Pat Robertson madrassah graduates but the science of biology is more rigorous than that.

LOL... Not to be confused with those "inorganic" organisms!

I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you YEC'ists who have never been exposed to a science curriculum.

LOL... Not to be confused with those "inorganic" organisms!
Not to be confused with magical gawds and the silly "uncaused cause" argument.

That's YOUR cause, my cause has a cause.

Spiritual things exist eternally, they don't have a cause because they are eternal. They exist without presence of time, a physical dimension. It's not magic, it's just how physical and spiritual nature differ. You are the one who believes in some kind of magic. Somehow, physical nature defied itself and came into creation on it's own... you don't know how and can't explain how. Fits all definitions of magic perfectly, and that's your opinion. My opinion is, you are wrong. Spiritual nature created physical nature.

I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you...

Anyone who states that LIFE originated from "organic organisms" should never question anyone's science literacy.
You need to discuss that with the YEC'ist knucklehead who used the term.

For that matter, you "uncaused cause" groupies from the ICR should always question your ability to function in the rational world.

Spiritual things exist eternally, they don't have a cause because they are eternal. They exist without presence of time, a physical dimension. It's not magic, it's just how physical and spiritual nature differ. You are the one who believes in some kind of magic. Somehow, physical nature defied itself and came into creation on it's own... you don't know how and can't explain how. Fits all definitions of magic perfectly, and that's your opinion. My opinion is, you are wrong. Spiritual nature created physical nature.
Yes, apparently your gawds have an infinite hierarchal cause of designer gawds, caused by super designer gawds caused by super, super designer gawds, etc., etc.,etc.

Somehow, you became a groupie of the ICR and embraced fear, ignorance and superstition as a life's ambition.

Still no converts to Bossy's Religion of Invented Magical Spirit Realms?

From the big bang story it doesnt seem very spiritual. Maybe if it happened in 7 days but 13.5 billion? What was this creator doing 14 billion years ago? Maybe he rolled the dice on a universe before us and we are just another roll. Each roll taking 20 billion years our time of course.

An answer is not suppose to require more questions. Your explanations are not logical or factual. If it is please provide a link to anyone who supports your position. Or are you just another snowflake?

My theory is, when things reach the speed of light, time stops. Physics supports my theory according to Einstein. If time stops, there is no time space for something to exist in. Now, you can disagree with my theory which physics supports
There is NO physics, and especially not Einstein, that supports your bullshit! For time to stop, all motion must stop. That is physics. You admit that something is MOVING at the speed of light, therefore time has not stopped. A photon traveling at the speed of light, which it does, obviously exists. You are obviously too scientifically ignorant to know just how stupid you are!

there is no reason to believe accomplishing Spirituality insures an eternal existence, anymoreso than a physical object will remain the same forever or that the physical and Spiritual may not become one or the other.

Admission to the Everlasting is only a beginning ...

I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you YEC'ists who have never been exposed to a science curriculum.
you're the science illiterate who doesn't realize that when she says life originated from organic organisms you were saying exactly the same thing Boss was saying when he says Life comes from Life......

Setting aside the various criticisms of religious beliefs for a moment, and pretending the whimsical dismissal of God is perfectly 'natural' for man and all... how do the non-spiritualists explain the following....

Astral projection experiences.
Near-death experiences.
Transcendental meditation.
ESP and telepathy.
Ghost stories and paranormal experiences.
Other unexplained supernatural phenomenon.
Spells, curses and black magic.
Edgar Cayce.
Nostradamus.
Prophecy in general.

Is every single bit of it a bunch of hooey caused by our fears and imagination?

To me, it just seems as if there might be something more here. Especially in the case of people like Edgar Cayce. If you've never studied up on him, it's worth a search and read... fascinating man. His uncanny ability to predict the future was beyond anything we've ever known. He gave over 14k readings but that includes a brief period where he didn't do them because he was getting headaches. People were exploiting his power to win horse races and trade stock and he believed this was why he was getting the headaches. After some time, he did more readings but only his trusted wife was allowed to ask him questions.

Can our physical sciences understand this?
It is a simple, lack of Perfect Knowledge; that is all.

My theory is, when things reach the speed of light, time stops. Physics supports my theory according to Einstein. If time stops, there is no time space for something to exist in. Now, you can disagree with my theory which physics supports
There is NO physics, and especially not Einstein, that supports your bullshit! For time to stop, all motion must stop. That is physics. You admit that something is MOVING at the speed of light, therefore time has not stopped. A photon traveling at the speed of light, which it does, obviously exists. You are obviously too scientifically ignorant to know just how stupid you are!

Einstein's theory of special relativity supports my view. Notice, I did not state that his theory PROVES my view, only that it supports it. There is no scientific proof for this because our instruments can't travel the speed of light. We have proven, however, that time slows down as something (mass) approaches the speed of light. A photon is mass-less.

I did not admit something is moving a the speed of light. I admitted as something approaches speed of light, time slows, because that's Einstein's theory. At speed of light, time = 0. If time = zero, there is no time space for mass to appear in. We don't know if it "exists" ...we can't examine it. We can logically presume that mass still exists because mass can't be created or destroyed, but our ability to observe and detect it is limited to the constraints of time space, a dimension in our physical universe.

From the big bang story it doesnt seem very spiritual. Maybe if it happened in 7 days but 13.5 billion? What was this creator doing 14 billion years ago? Maybe he rolled the dice on a universe before us and we are just another roll. Each roll taking 20 billion years our time of course.

An answer is not suppose to require more questions. Your explanations are not logical or factual. If it is please provide a link to anyone who supports your position. Or are you just another snowflake?

Well, at this point, science isn't even sure there was a "big bang" but let's assume there was, or at least some kind of cosmic event which set the universe into motion 13.7 billion years ago, which is the apparent state we find it in. All the parameters of physics that we understand were created and made functional and possible at the instant of this event. Physical nature began at this point as time also began. There is no physical explanation for this because physics doesn't exist until physical time and space exists.

Now we still have little uniformed idiots running around espousing 20-year-old scientific speculations on a "singularity" which supposedly existed before the big bang. However, singularity completely defies physics. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle all but dooms any possibility for a singularity, but for years and years, physicists believed something would come along to explain this. Within the past 20 years, they have began to unlock the mysteries of quantum physics and it has caused a profound reconsideration of all we thought we knew about the origins of our universe.

The paradox and dichotomy is, physical nature cannot create itself. This is unsupportable by physics or logic. Absent the possibility of physical nature creating physical nature, what remains? I'll leave that for you to ponder, but I believe the answer is spiritual nature which doesn't require time or space in a physical dimension.

I'm sure he doesn't. He is as science illiterate as so many of you...

Anyone who states that LIFE originated from "organic organisms" should never question anyone's science literacy.
You need to discuss that with the YEC'ist knucklehead who used the term.
I'm quoting you, you silly putz......
You're obviously confused and befuddled about your incompetence regarding terms and their usage. That's pretty typical for you religious zealots lacking a science vocabulary.

you're the science illiterate who doesn't realize that when she says life originated from organic organisms you were saying exactly the same thing Boss was saying when he says Life comes from Life......
What is an organic organism as opposed to a non-organic organism?

This is the danger you face when your science comes from the ICR sponsored Sunday schools.

Well, at this point, science isn't even sure there was a "big bang" but let's assume there was, or at least some kind of cosmic event which set the universe into motion 13.7 billion years ago, which is the apparent state we find it in. All the parameters of physics that we understand were created and made functional and possible at the instant of this event. Physical nature began at this point as time also began. There is no physical explanation for this because physics doesn't exist until physical time and space exists.

Now we still have little uniformed idiots running around espousing 20-year-old scientific speculations on a "singularity" which supposedly existed before the big bang. However, singularity completely defies physics. Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle all but dooms any possibility for a singularity, but for years and years, physicists believed something would come along to explain this. Within the past 20 years, they have began to unlock the mysteries of quantum physics and it has caused a profound reconsideration of all we thought we knew about the origins of our universe.

The paradox and dichotomy is, physical nature cannot create itself. This is unsupportable by physics or logic. Absent the possibility of physical nature creating physical nature, what remains? I'll leave that for you to ponder, but I believe the answer is spiritual nature which doesn't require time or space in a physical dimension.

The problem you have is your new fangled religion of supernatural processes governed by your gawds and spirits is no different than the fundamentalist Christianity you stole from the ICR. You just gave your gawds a different name.

Last edited:

"Magic" is not a cause. It's an intellectual drop ten and punt because you're hopelessly ignorant of science.

You can posit all the various gawds and supernatural - magical realms you wish. It's obviously nothing more than your own adaptation of the appeals to ignorance, fear and superstition promoted by the ICR and other fundamentalist ministries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back