How do the non-spiritual explain it?

organic chemicals are not organic organisms.....if it is an organism it is already alive.....organic chemicals are called the building blocks of life....they are never called the builders of life.......

Your Sunday school lessons are a poor substitute for formal biology classes.
and your posts are a poor substitute for debate......do you deny that an organism is already alive?.....
Your posts are a poor representation of a thinking human. Nowhere does "the gawds did it" answer anything.
do you deny that an organism is already alive......
I deny you're capable of even pretending to be a thinking human.
and yet I am not the one that claimed life originated from organic organisms.......

Your Sunday school lessons are a poor substitute for formal biology classes.
and your posts are a poor substitute for debate......do you deny that an organism is already alive?.....
Your posts are a poor representation of a thinking human. Nowhere does "the gawds did it" answer anything.
and yet I am not the one that claimed life originated from organic organisms.......
Creation by magic has no requirement for biology. ...............

Rational science is demonstrated by the scientific method. It's a logical and rational progression of ideas, theories and experimentation. It's a process of discovery which is absent in your world of religious fundamentalism wherein the world is governed by magical gawds in your version of magical spirit realms.

It's also absent in the world of quantum entanglement, singularities, inside black holes, or regarding dark matter and dark energy... not to mention the everlasting question of origin of life. Oh, there are plenty of theories and ideas but all the experimentation keeps pointing to a creator. If you don't believe in a creator then it has to be magic, there's not another option.
Your religious fundamentalist views are what point to designer/creator gawds.

Your gawds are also-rans in the human creation paradigm of creator/designer gawds.

To the back of the line for you and your gawds.

In spite of your religious extremist views, no, science does not recognize your religious conception of what you call a "finely tuned universe".

You won't learn science at the iCR.

Science doesn't recognize ANY religious concept, that's why I don't talk about them when I am presenting scientific facts like the fine tuned universe.
There is no scientific fact of any gawds creating a finely tuned universe.

You comments are literally drenched in religious connotations: the gawds you claim to have daily communications with, spirit realms, etc.

You're reciting the mantras that are spewed by the ICR. It's become as creepy as watching the kids in a Pakistani Madrassah rocking back and forth in endless recitations of religious verses. You are behaving in similar fashion with your endlessly repeated verses of some silly finely tuned universe, which doesn't exist.

Oh, I know.. I've been saying this all my life, where have you been? Why do you keep thinking I've made such a ridiculous statement? There is no scientific fact of any gawds doing anything. Or anything else spiritual, for that matter. Hell science has enough trouble establishing facts for physical science. Some would even say there are no scientific "facts."

Now-- a finely tuned universe does exist and virtually every physicist agrees it exists. Including people like Newton, Einstein and Hawking. Why or How are up for debate. Nothing is proven, no evidence exists for any solution, except something metaphysical.
But most theists say he came and visited. Why do you think they lied?

Do you have proof they lied?
M ten ft tall and can turn invisible and god talked to me and my moms a virgin. Got proof otherwise or to the contrary?

See... I have a little different theory of why you can't see beyond the event horizon and it has nothing to do with gravity. While we know gravity can bend light waves, I don't believe gravity affects the speed of light or the speed of light would vary depending on presence of gravity and we all know speed of light is constant. I think the reason we cannot see beyond the event horizon is because time stops. There is no time space for the light to exist in, therefore nothing is seen.
Light still exists in a black hole and is still moving, its mass just can't escape the event horizon to be visible to an observer outside of the event horizon. A black hole is a vortex, like the water circling the drain in a bathtub. Once light enters the event horizon it circles around the vortex as it is drawn down the black hole, like water down the drain.

So your "theory" is as unscientific as ALL your "science."

See... I have a little different theory of why you can't see beyond the event horizon and it has nothing to do with gravity. While we know gravity can bend light waves, I don't believe gravity affects the speed of light or the speed of light would vary depending on presence of gravity and we all know speed of light is constant. I think the reason we cannot see beyond the event horizon is because time stops. There is no time space for the light to exist in, therefore nothing is seen.
Light still exists in a black hole and is still moving, its mass just can't escape the event horizon to be visible to an observer outside of the event horizon. A black hole is a vortex, like the water circling the drain in a bathtub. Once light enters the event horizon it circles around the vortex as it is drawn down the black hole, like water down the drain.

So your "theory" is as unscientific as ALL your "science."

Nothing can exist in a black hole if there is no time space for it to exist in. We know time slows down as something approaches the speed of light, which is what is happening at the event horizon. And there is a reason we call it an "event horizon" and not a vortex. While there are some vortex characteristics, a black hole is quite different. With water spiraling down the drain, we can see inside the vortex walls down into the funnel, there is no defined "event horizon." We see nothing being "drawn down" the black hole.

As for your last sentence, you just sat here and tried to explain to me what is happening inside a black hole. I propose you write down your finding and present your evidence for peer review and publication because you're obviously entitled to the next Nobel Prize in physics. If you actually know what is going on inside a black hole, you are ahead of every physicist on the planet.

Science doesn't recognize ANY religious concept, that's why I don't talk about them when I am presenting scientific facts like the fine tuned universe.

You comments are literally drenched in religious connotations: the gawds you claim to have daily communications with, spirit realms, etc.

You're reciting the mantras that are spewed by the ICR. It's become as creepy as watching the kids in a Pakistani Madrassah rocking back and forth in endless recitations of religious verses. You are behaving in similar fashion with your endlessly repeated verses of some silly finely tuned universe, which doesn't exist.

Oh, I know.. I've been saying this all my life, where have you been? Why do you keep thinking I've made such a ridiculous statement? There is no scientific fact of any gawds doing anything. Or anything else spiritual, for that matter. Hell science has enough trouble establishing facts for physical science. Some would even say there are no scientific "facts."

Now-- a finely tuned universe does exist and virtually every physicist agrees it exists. Including people like Newton, Einstein and Hawking. Why or How are up for debate. Nothing is proven, no evidence exists for any solution, except something metaphysical.
But most theists say he came and visited. Why do you think they lied?

Do you have proof they lied?
M ten ft tall and can turn invisible and god talked to me and my moms a virgin. Got proof otherwise or to the contrary?

Nope.

not knowing what an organism is shows you should be grateful there are no requirements of biology.......

Nothing can exist in a black hole if there is no time space for it to exist in. We know time slows down as something approaches the speed of light, which is what is happening at the event horizon. And there is a reason we call it an "event horizon" and not a vortex. While there are some vortex characteristics, a black hole is quite different. With water spiraling down the drain, we can see inside the vortex walls down into the funnel, there is no defined "event horizon." We see nothing being "drawn down" the black hole.

As for your last sentence, you just sat here and tried to explain to me what is happening inside a black hole. I propose you write down your finding and present your evidence for peer review and publication because you're obviously entitled to the next Nobel Prize in physics. If you actually know what is going on inside a black hole, you are ahead of every physicist on the planet.
Again, just because you are scientifically ignorant does not mean all of science is scientifically ignorant!

Every Black Hole Contains a New Universe Inside Science

Every Black Hole Contains a New Universe

Our universe may exist inside a black hole. This may sound strange, but it could actually be the best explanation of how the universe began, and what we observe today. It's a theory that has been explored over the past few decades by a small group of physicists including myself.

Again, just because you are scientifically ignorant does not mean all of science is scientifically ignorant!

Our universe may exist inside a black hole. This may sound strange, but it could actually be the best explanation of how the universe began, and what we observe today. It's a theory that has been explored over the past few decades by a small group of physicists including myself.

Another theory which defies physics and has no evidence to support it. Again... When you've confirmed what is inside a black hole, get that peer reviewed and published, then wait for your Nobel Prize to arrive man!

not knowing what an organism is shows you should be grateful there are no requirements of biology.......
It seems you even failed Benny Hinn Sunday school.

Another theory which defies physics and has no evidence to support it. Again... When you've confirmed what is inside a black hole, get that peer reviewed and published, then wait for your Nobel Prize to arrive man!
That would apply to discovery of your new fangled designer gawds and the spirit realms you have configured for them.

since you don't understand biology you would appear to be the perfect candidate for origin by magic........shit happened, and then life crawled out of a puddle of organic chemicals.....magic!

since you don't understand biology you would appear to be the perfect candidate for origin by magic........shit happened, and then life crawled out of a puddle of organic chemicals.....magic!
Shit happens is certainly an intellectual analysis for you Pat Robertson madrassah graduates but the science of biology is more rigorous than that.

Funny how YOU can be so certain what is NOT inside a black hole and have NO Nobel Prize to show for it!

From my link, idiot:

"The idea that our universe is entirely contained within a black hole provides answers to these problems and many more. It eliminates the notion of physically impossible singularities in our universe. And it draws upon two central theories in physics."

Shit happens is certainly an intellectual analysis for you Pat Robertson madrassah graduates but the science of biology is more rigorous than that.

lol, not what you pretend is science....

Funny how YOU can be so certain what is NOT inside a black hole and have NO Nobel Prize to show for it!

From my link, idiot:

"The idea that our universe is entirely contained within a black hole provides answers to these problems and many more. It eliminates the notion of physically impossible singularities in our universe. And it draws upon two central theories in physics."

Well I stated my opinion which is just as valid as your opinion or Mr. Every Universe is a Black Hole. There is no formulas or tests, no observational data or research regarding the inside of a black hole, NONE! It is ALL completely theoretical speculation.

Hey... God created the heavens and earth.. provides answers to these problems and many more and eliminates the notion of physically impossible singularities in our universe and also solves the physics mystery in general. Problem is, like Mr. Every Universe is a Black Hole's theory, there is no Scientific basis.

lol, not what you pretend is science....
Pointless. You Pat Robertson madrassah graduates are science illiterate.

From my link, idiot:

Well I stated my opinion which is just as valid as your opinion
No, your "opinion" was that the theory in my link "DEFIES PHYSICS" and I showed that that stupid opinion of yours defies any understanding of Physics.

From my link, idiot:

Well I stated my opinion which is just as valid as your opinion
No, your "opinion" was that the theory in my link "DEFIES PHYSICS" and I showed that that stupid opinion of yours defies any understanding of Physics.

Well, if physics hasn't proven it and doesn't have evidence for it... then it defies physics. That's what the word means, Ed. It's not my opinion that his theory defies physics, that's a fact. My theory is, when things reach the speed of light, time stops. Physics supports my theory according to Einstein. If time stops, there is no time space for something to exist in. Now, you can disagree with my theory which physics supports, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I can't offer scientific proof to support my theory. No one can when it comes to black holes, we don't fucking know what's going on there. It's all a matter of opinion. BUT... You fuckwits read some damn article which is chock full of phrases like "we believe..." and "it's possible that..." and "seems to suggest...." but for some bizarre reason, this computes inside your brains as "this is empirical truth no one can refute!"

I think it's because you've sold your soul to science. You've abandoned human spiritual faith in God and replaced it with your God of Science, which is totally fallible and subject to error and fault. You don't like it when people point out the flaws in your God, it pisses you off because that's your faith and it's deeply personal to you.

Forum List

Back