How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004

Just wondering. I mean, that's some sick shit. The church did nothing. I saw Bernard Law just got some cushy job somewhere. What a sick piece of trash he was.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Just wondering. I mean, that's some sick shit. The church did nothing. I saw Bernard Law just got some cushy job somewhere. What a sick piece of trash he was.

I had the same thought when I read the article wherein the Vatican was spouting off that America had lost its values. Agreed with the Vatican to a degree, but the hypocritical accusations were going through my mind at the same time.

Originally posted by -=d=-
another valid question:

Why do homosexual groups not take accountability for priest molestations?

I thought catholic priests were part of the catholic church, not homosexual organizations.

I was baptised a Catholic. I consider myself a Christian but I will not step into a Church again...volunteerily.

That doesnt make these priests any less gay.

I am curious what they were thinking to do this before.

I would also add that while they arent justified covering it up, it is clear these priests are going contrary to the Church.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

There is a significant reason that the priesthood attracks homosexual men and pedophilic men.

The Church requires that it's priests and nuns stay celebate the remainder of their lives. This is great cover for those men who have a proclivity for both of these activities.

1) There is no better place to hide and be unrecognized than in the priesthood.
2) You have easy access to many children.
3) You are considered holy and are trusted by the families.
4) It doesn't look strange to not be expected to date women or get married.
5) Children are afraid that they won't be believed if they do tell.
6) The church protects these men and transfers them to other parishes where they can begin their child molestation all over again.

Homosexuals are not all pedophiles and all pedophiles are not homosexuals.

Originally posted by ajwps
Homosexuals are not all pedophiles and all pedophiles are not homosexuals.

True, but any priest who is pedophiling little boys certainly is homosexual unless you want to redefine the meaning not to mean being attracted to the same sex. since it seems that a majority of the cases here are same sex oriented, that is a major reason why homosexual activitity should be addressed.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

True, but any priest who is pedophiling little boys certainly is homosexual unless you want to redefine the meaning not to mean being attracted to the same sex. since it seems that a majority of the cases here are same sex oriented, that is a major reason why homosexual activitity should be addressed.

Have you never heard of bi-sexuals? Those who enjoy having sexual relations with both the female and male of their own species.

Unfortunately homosexuality is NOT a choice (IMHO). Homosexual behavior is found throughout the animal world (especially mamals) and they do not have the luxury of making that aberrant choice.

Like heterosexuals and homosexuals, the alternate abnormal choices made are difficult as this drive in the human being is to reproduce (by sex). It is present from birth.

Unfortunately homosexuality is NOT a choice (IMHO). Homosexual behavior is found throughout the animal world (especially mamals) and they do not have the luxury of making that aberrant choice.

Yup. Absolutely right.

They cannot make decisions as to what they mate with just as they cannot make decisions as to which food to gather/kill and eat, right?
:rolleyes:

Like heterosexuals and homosexuals, the alternate abnormal choices made are difficult as this drive in the human being is to reproduce (by sex). It is present from birth.
Prove it. The hormones are not even developed at that level before age 5.

lol :) Also present in the Animal world: Daddies killing and eating their babies....

A homosexual IS as a homosexual DOES. Homosexual men are driven by their lack of understanding/search for a real masculine influence in their life, and their love for the feelilng of a ____ in their butt.

Originally posted by -=d=-
lol :)A homosexual IS as a homosexual DOES. Homosexual men are driven by their lack of understanding/search for a real masculine influence in their life, and their love for the feelilng of a ____ in their butt.

let me guess, the _____ is 'hamster', right?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
what species, besides the crocodile, does that?

Lions, and I BELIEVE rats and mice do too, but I could be wrong on the rats and mice.

what species, besides the crocodile, does that?

The point is that it exists. Bears have been known to kill cubs. Female preying mantis kills the male after copulation. What we see are animals doing things which we'd never condone humans do; thus lowering our status as humans to say 'because an animal does (_insert activity_) means it's fine for US to. '

Also - who could blame a male dolphin for mounting another male dolphin. Can YOU tell the difference??? :)

Originally posted by NewGuy
Lions, and I BELIEVE rats and mice do too, but I could be wrong on the rats and mice.

Lions don't kill their own cubs, only the cubs of other males in their attempt to take over a pride. That is to force the lioness's into another mating cycle so the male(s) can spawn their own cubs.

Lions don't kill their own cubs, only the cubs of other males in their attempt to take over a pride. That is to force the lioness's into another mating cycle so the male(s) can spawn their own cubs.

They do when they get hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back