'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

They sure do

And Trump is making it easier
As if Trump has anything to do with the antics of globalists....
Actually, he has a great deal to do with it as he has openly mocked climate change. He has also withdrawn from the climate accords, raised emissions standards, blocked car MPG requirements and stopped EPA enforcement
Actually you're a dumbass..
Any rational person can tell that global climate change is a constant. We can't spend enough money to stop it from happening. GLOBAL WARMING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLOT TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Actually blocking climate legislation is a way to distribute wealth upward

Allow industry free reign to do whatever generates the most wealth. Those who suffer are those lowest on the economic scale
Lol always blame the poor but the real people getting hurt are the small business that can’t work under your regulations

HE still has his smart phone produced with coal smoke and human blood by Foxconn and he obviously still has his computer...
he is just another double talking hypocrite from the left....most of them are. I mean how seriously can you take these people? I point this out to him often and he just as often runs the other way....no real challenge there.

JO

The left has gone ballistic over criticism that teen climate-change activist Greta Thunberg resembles some of the Nazi propaganda that was used to turn the world against Jews more than half a century ago.

The Swedish 16-year-old, who is skipping school for a year to to protest climate change, charged in a speech at the United Nations on Monday that the adults in the room were stealing her dreams and her childhood.

"People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing," she claimed. "We are in the beginning of a mass extinction."

Author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza noted her resemblance to children exploited by the Nazis to convey their messages.

On Twitter, he said: "Children – notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks – were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today's progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s."

His criticism prompted a backlash on Twitter.

"Do us a favor, blow your brains out. And please have someone post the vid," wrote Max Keiser.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
Shows how low conservatives all go

Comparing a girl who is fighting for the environment to a Nazi
Shows just how stupid you are with historical references..but with a low intellect like you have, it is not surprising!

The left has gone ballistic over criticism that teen climate-change activist Greta Thunberg resembles some of the Nazi propaganda that was used to turn the world against Jews more than half a century ago.

The Swedish 16-year-old, who is skipping school for a year to to protest climate change, charged in a speech at the United Nations on Monday that the adults in the room were stealing her dreams and her childhood.

"People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing," she claimed. "We are in the beginning of a mass extinction."

Author and filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza noted her resemblance to children exploited by the Nazis to convey their messages.

On Twitter, he said: "Children – notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks – were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today's progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s."

"Do us a favor, blow your brains out. And please have someone post the vid," wrote Max Keiser.

Shows just how stupid you are with historical references..but with a low intellect like you have, it is not surprising!

The overly used talking points are easy to recognize....they are not designed to be accurate or practical or even realistic...only to cause an effect.
He still drives his car, eats beef, uses Chinese made electronics and run's the co2 generating heat for his house....in short .... he's full of shit. I don't even know him and I know this, that's how simplistic the left wing automaton model has become.

JO

No one dumps 'shit' into the air dumbass. Hope you didn't pay for all those 'science' credits. :abgg2q.jpg:
They sure do

Actually, he has a great deal to do with it as he has openly mocked climate change. He has also withdrawn from the climate accords, raised emissions standards, blocked car MPG requirements and stopped EPA enforcement
Any rational person can tell that global climate change is a constant. We can't spend enough money to stop it from happening. GLOBAL WARMING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLOT TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Allow industry free reign to do whatever generates the most wealth. Those who suffer are those lowest on the economic scale
And the workers who have had pay increases are the winners....same old bullshit from the same old shitheads.

X4CFdCN.jpg

They sure do

And the workers who have had pay increases are the winners....same old bullshit from the same old shitheads.

Can somebody please point me to a tariff so I can go pay it and feel like a victim? I'm serious I want to pay more at Walmart but I just keep paying less for some reason.

JO

Speaking truth to power..poor girl will be lucky to make 20:

'How dare you?' Greta Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

"A visibly angry Greta Thunberg berated world leaders as she addressed a UN climate summit on Monday, accusing them of betraying her generation by failing to tackle greenhouse gas emissions and asking "How dare you?"
The Swedish teen, who has become the global face of the growing youth movement against climate inaction, began by telling her audience: "My message is that we'll be watching you," eliciting laughter.
But it was soon clear that the tone of the message would be very serious.
"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean," the 16-year-old, who is taking a year off from her studies, said.
"You come to us young people for hope. How dare you?" she thundered.
"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing.
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

She also took aim at the summit called by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to ask countries to expand their commitments saying: "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable, and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is."
"You are failing us," she concluded. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal.
"The eyes of all future generations, are upon you, And if you choose to fail us. I say, we will never forgive you!""

But she isn't speaking truth. She's not speaking anything. She's an idiot. It's always amazing to me to see people praise someone making an utter fool of themselves.

This is how you end up with those morons who can't carry a single note, ending up on those talent shows where the entire world is mocking them, while they stand there on stages in a delusion of being a pop-star.

I listened to this girl, and was only glad I could say she was not part of my family. It was sad, and embarrassing. Do you really think any of those people at the UN were ashamed by her childish tantrum? They were laughing at her. All of them were. Those elites are sitting in their penthouse, or yachts, just laughing at the headlines. Goofy girl, has 3-year-old melt down at UN.

She could have used her time to say something really meaningful, and instead it was a toddler that had her sucker taken away.

maxresdefault.jpg

"A visibly angry Greta Thunberg berated world leaders as she addressed a UN climate summit on Monday, accusing them of betraying her generation by failing to tackle greenhouse gas emissions and asking "How dare you?"
The Swedish teen, who has become the global face of the growing youth movement against climate inaction, began by telling her audience: "My message is that we'll be watching you," eliciting laughter.
"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean," the 16-year-old, who is taking a year off from her studies, said.
"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing.
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

She also took aim at the summit called by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to ask countries to expand their commitments saying: "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable, and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is."
"You are failing us," she concluded. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal.
"The eyes of all future generations, are upon you, And if you choose to fail us. I say, we will never forgive you!""

But she isn't speaking truth. She's not speaking anything. She's an idiot. It's always amazing to me to see people praise someone making an utter fool of themselves.

This is how you end up with those morons who can't carry a single note, ending up on those talent shows where the entire world is mocking them, while they stand there on stages in a delusion of being a pop-star.

I listened to this girl, and was only glad I could say she was not part of my family. It was sad, and embarrassing. Do you really think any of those people at the UN were ashamed by her childish tantrum? They were laughing at her. All of them were. Those elites are sitting in their penthouse, or yachts, just laughing at the headlines. Goofy girl, has 3-year-old melt down at UN.

She could have used her time to say something really meaningful, and instead it was a toddler that had her sucker taken away.
Oh..I duuno..she addressed the world..has the Far Right loons frothing at the mouth. She's sparked discussion and took a space on the world stage.
Not bad for 16..IMO.
The wording and techniques used to demonize her are quite interesting to watch..as they tell one a lot about the inner landscape of some people.

The Swedish teen, who sailed to New York on a zero-emissions yacht to avoid the environmentally costly repercussions of flying, said before her departure that she had no plans to speak to Trump during her time in the U.S.

“Why should I waste time talking to him when he, of course, is not going to listen to me?” Thunberg told CBS in August. “I can’t say anything that he hasn’t already heard.”

She told a reporter that her message to Trump would be to “just to listen to the science,” adding that he “obviously doesn’t do that.”

Anything she said you can refute outside of calling her names?

The Swedish teen, who sailed to New York on a zero-emissions yacht to avoid the environmentally costly repercussions of flying, said before her departure that she had no plans to speak to Trump during her time in the U.S.

“Why should I waste time talking to him when he, of course, is not going to listen to me?” Thunberg told CBS in August. “I can’t say anything that he hasn’t already heard.”

She told a reporter that her message to Trump would be to “just to listen to the science,” adding that he “obviously doesn’t do that.”
***ouch***

Well, she did run into him at the UN...LOL!

"Uh oh. It looks as though teen climate activist Greta Thunberg momentarily did the very thing she’s fighting to combat — raising global temperatures — when she fixed President Donald “I believe there’s a change in weather” Trump with a red-hot glare of judgment on Monday at the United Nations. Fortunately, temperatures evened out thanks to the icy, disapproving clench of her jaw."

Margaret Kimberley on Twitter

23-hot-shot-1.w700.h700.jpg

Greta Thunberg Accidentally Warms Globe With Her Scorching Glare

They sure do

Those who received trivial pay raises are not the lowest on the economic pay scale.
Those would be the starving people around the world suffering from drought and famine

***ouch***

Well, she did run into him at the UN...LOL!
Uh oh. It looks as though teen climate activist Greta Thunberg momentarily did the very thing she’s fighting to combat — raising global temperatures — when she fixed President Donald “I believe there’s a change in weather” Trump with a red-hot glare of judgment on Monday at the United Nations. Fortunately, temperatures evened out thanks to the icy, disapproving clench of her jaw.

Margaret Kimberley on Twitter

23-hot-shot-1.w700.h700.jpg

Greta Thunberg Accidentally Warms Globe With Her Scorching Glare
Gave Trump a major case of the stink eye

No child has anything to say that is worth listening to.

Actually, the President does listen to this science. But unlike this child, he has the experience of years to help him discern Liberal Spin from actual facts.

Is Thunberg visiting with the prophets of Global Warmism, while she is here in America? Al Gore, Ted Kaczynski and Ira Einhorn, would probably all like the visit and the attention.

Actually..yes. She is traveling on a zero carbon yacht.

Greta Thunberg arrives in New York after 15-day yacht journey - CNN

Yep, but the Know Nothings know nothing about anything, and so they bleat out their ignorance, preferably in unison, but as loudly as they can.

It's about time, actually way past time, all those "world leaders" - every single one at least decades behind the curve - get their comeuppance, and so what if it's a girl who tells them what they need to hear? I, for one, haven't heard anything so unambiguously correct, and morally on the point, from that podium throughout the entirety of my life. There may have been one, but I doubt there was ever a scolding so well deserved. Greta should have extended it to the entirety of those "world leaders'" generation of self-serving, spoiled, if way over-aged brats destroying their kids' and grandkids' future. How dare they, indeed?

Actually, the President does listen to this science. But unlike this child, he has the experience of years to help him discern Liberal Spin from actual facts.

Is Thunberg visiting with the prophets of Global Warmism, while she is here in America? Al Gore, Ted Kaczynski and Ira Einhorn, would probably all like the visit and the attention.

The presidents views on science include that climate change is a myth, that vaccinations cause autism, that windmills cause cancer

Forum List

Back