So 6 Year Olds Are Getting Cuffed, And Stuffed Now?

The DA said that she's not going to press charges on the kid.

My question is......................what the hell has happened to the teachers when they can't handle a situation with a 6 year old without having to call the police?

My question is......................what the hell has happened to the teachers when they can't handle a situation with a 6 year old without having to call the police?

left wing tards have made it impossible for teachers to even defend themselves from violent students, so they resort to drugging them, and failing that having to call police for even the most routine disciplinary problems. A lot of parents theses days actively encourage their kids to be total assholes at school and out in public; they dream of that big lawsuit settlement in the sky that will set them up for life, same as every street thug out there today. Cop baiting is a new industry, so might as well start training the kids early.

My question is, why were the cuffs placed on the kid and not the parents if the cuffs had to be in the picture at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Kaia’s ordeal unfolded on Thursday at Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy, a charter school in Orlando, when the little girl was sent to the main office because she was allegedly acting out in class, Kirkland told WKMG.

Kaia allegedly kicked a staff member who grabbed her wrists while trying to calm her down, Kirkland said.

That’s when the school resource officer called the little girl’s grandmother and told her he was arresting Kaia for battery, Kirkland says.

“I say, ‘What do you mean she was arrested?’” Kirkland told WKMG.

The person on the phone explained that there had been “an incident” in which Kaia allegedly “kicked somebody and she’s being charged,” Kirkland recounted.
----------------------------------------
from article in the OP. They should of tried harder to claim her down and given something to eat, until her grandma picked her up.

Fear of lawsuits. Fear of losing your job.

Was the kid black? Was the teacher white?

It matters.

left wing tards have made it impossible for teachers to even defend themselves from violent students, so they resort to drugging them, and failing that having to call police for even the most routine disciplinary problems. A lot of parents theses days actively encourage their kids to be total assholes at school and out in public; they dream of that big lawsuit settlement in the sky that will set them up for life, same as every street thug out there today. Cop baiting is a new industry, so might as well start training the kids early.

Quick question....................how violent can a 6 year old girl who is only 2 1/2 ft. tall possibly be a threat to a full grown adult?

Kaia’s ordeal unfolded on Thursday at Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy, a charter school in Orlando, when the little girl was sent to the main office because she was allegedly acting out in class, Kirkland told WKMG.

Kaia allegedly kicked a staff member who grabbed her wrists while trying to calm her down, Kirkland said.

That’s when the school resource officer called the little girl’s grandmother and told her he was arresting Kaia for battery, Kirkland says.

The person on the phone explained that there had been “an incident” in which Kaia allegedly “kicked somebody and she’s being charged,” Kirkland recounted.
from article in the OP. They should of tried harder to claim her down and given something to eat, until her grandma picked her up.

Agreed. Besides, how hard do you think she was capable of kicking? I've been kicked harder by goats than what she could possibly kick.

Sorry, but there are serious problems when adults have to call the police on a 6 year old little girl for kicking them because she's upset. I've been kicked many times by bratty kids who were related to me. Not once did I have to call the cops to protect me from them. I simply asked their parents if I had permission to swat their asses when they acted up, and when I got it, I used it instead of calling the police.

Maybe those testosterone commercials on the television for NuGenix are right, we have less testosterone than our fathers and grandfathers. Articles like this make me think we've become a nation of wimps.

I have never worked in a field where a child could be endlessly unruly. We saw in this case the patented African American parent/grandparent all dressed up to the nines for the interview explaining the child had sleep apnea issues and it affected her behavior. Of course turning the child into a criminal is obscene. But you have to wonder. Maybe a spanking should be allowed or a bit of corporal punishment like the old days a child gets older. Whatever that sounds like, there is not any other answer unless you fill the kid with downers. We have allowed this for decades. All it does is take away from those who will learn and dumb us all down. I have some of these issues in my extended family. So I am not speaking off of a high horse.

I never understand this kind of action by the police. I think arresting a six year old is just dumb. Just have her parents come and pick her up.

I hadn’t heard that the charges weren’t being pressed. Rather what the article I read stated was that, “Kaia is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 16, Kirkland told WKMG. If she fails to do so, a warrant will be issued for her arrest, she says.”

I hadn’t heard that the charges weren’t being pressed. Rather what the article I read stated was that, “Kaia is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 16, Kirkland told WKMG. If she fails to do so, a warrant will be issued for her arrest, she says.”

Here ya go...........................

6-year-old students arrested by Orlando police officer won’t be prosecuted, state attorney says

ORLANDO, Fla. — As outrage continued to spread over the arrests of two 6-year-old students by an Orlando police officer last week, State Attorney Aramis Ayala confirmed Monday afternoon that her office would not prosecute the children and is working to clear their records.

“I refuse to play any role in the school-to-prison pipeline,” Ayala said. “ … The criminal process ends here today. The children will not be prosecuted.”

Ayala said that she had spoken to Orlando police Chief Orlando Rolon, who also did not want the children, who were arrested on misdemeanor battery charges, to be prosecuted. The top prosecutor for Orange and Osceola counties said she appreciated Rolon’s “integrity and the consistency he has shown.”

Here ya go...........................

6-year-old students arrested by Orlando police officer won’t be prosecuted, state attorney says

ORLANDO, Fla. — As outrage continued to spread over the arrests of two 6-year-old students by an Orlando police officer last week, State Attorney Aramis Ayala confirmed Monday afternoon that her office would not prosecute the children and is working to clear their records.

“I refuse to play any role in the school-to-prison pipeline,” Ayala said. “ … The criminal process ends here today. The children will not be prosecuted.”

Ayala said that she had spoken to Orlando police Chief Orlando Rolon, who also did not want the children, who were arrested on misdemeanor battery charges, to be prosecuted. The top prosecutor for Orange and Osceola counties said she appreciated Rolon’s “integrity and the consistency he has shown.”
Thanks for the update. Fortunately saner heads have prevailed.

Quick question....................how violent can a 6 year old girl who is only 2 1/2 ft. tall possibly be a threat to a full grown adult?
She hits said adult, adult restrains her. Adult is then sued into the poorhouse.

Ok, I just clicked the link. I KNOWED these kids be black.

I'm betting the teacher be white and understands what happens to white people who try to discipline a poor little black child.

If the teacher dared touch the kid the fat ass black mother/grandmother would be causing a firestorm.

The teacher handled it the best way she could in this day and age. There will be no discipline for the kid, but they will demand the teacher be fired.

Blacks should be segregated in the school system and need to be taught by their own

Agreed. Besides, how hard do you think she was capable of kicking? I've been kicked harder by goats than what she could possibly kick.

Sorry, but there are serious problems when adults have to call the police on a 6 year old little girl for kicking them because she's upset. I've been kicked many times by bratty kids who were related to me. Not once did I have to call the cops to protect me from them. I simply asked their parents if I had permission to swat their asses when they acted up, and when I got it, I used it instead of calling the police.

Maybe those testosterone commercials on the television for NuGenix are right, we have less testosterone than our fathers and grandfathers. Articles like this make me think we've become a nation of wimps.

This comment makes you sound really old and out of touch. Smacking an unruly child is a great way to lose your job and quite possibly spend some time in prison and that goes double if the child is black and you're white. Besides you don't seem to understand just how batshit crazy American kids 2019 can be. Kids who never get any form of discipline at home and subsist on a diet of candy and popcorn. I used to have a friend who had completely lost control of his 3 kids thanks to his liberal parenting style. Visiting his house was like going to an insane asylum.

I'm betting the teacher be white and understands what happens to white people who try to discipline a poor little black child.

If the teacher dared touch the kid the fat ass black mother/grandmother would be causing a firestorm.

The teacher handled it the best way she could in this day and age. There will be no discipline for the kid, but they will demand the teacher be fired.

Blacks should be segregated in the school system and need to be taught by their own

Judging from the video it seems the hyperactive little shit is being raised by grandma. Her actual mother is probably too busy whoring around. Typical.

Judging from the video it seems the hyperactive little shit is being raised by grandma. Her actual mother is probably too busy whoring around. Typical.
That's usually the case. These poor "grandmothers" are raising the litters of their 15 year old daughter.

Forum List

Back