'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

Sweden has her we have AOC. So nice each country has its own stupid child.
What is stupid about her?

That she cares about the environment?

Take a closer look at her. The kind of "care" i see in her eyes i the same care for the environment that incites radical eco-terrorists to torch car dealerships, set off bombs on construction sites, or sabotage oil pipelines.

Look at her eyes: She is certifiably crazy...

greta-thunberg-speech-trump-glare-fb-png__700.jpg

Is this really the kind of sick person you want to represent you?
Actually, the little nitwit and her parents are verified Antifa supporters...

So you probably aren't far off the mark...

No one dumps 'shit' into the air dumbass. Hope you didn't pay for all those 'science' credits. :abgg2q.jpg:
They sure do

And Trump is making it easier
As if Trump has anything to do with the antics of globalists....
Actually, he has a great deal to do with it as he has openly mocked climate change. He has also withdrawn from the climate accords, raised emissions standards, blocked car MPG requirements and stopped EPA enforcement
Actually you're a dumbass..
Any rational person can tell that global climate change is a constant. We can't spend enough money to stop it from happening. GLOBAL WARMING IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PLOT TO REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Actually blocking climate legislation is a way to distribute wealth upward

Allow industry free reign to do whatever generates the most wealth. Those who suffer are those lowest on the economic scale

Define free rein, leftardwinger.

The problem with temporary child heroes like this is when the attention fades, the crowds depart and their sponsors dump them, there is a psychological chasm left behind from which they may never escape.

Suddenly they are nothing, and nobody cares.

Nobody cares now !!!!

Agreed, but she has been convinced that she is spearheading a global movement.

Yeah just wait till Uncle Joe puts his hand on her shoulder and sniffs her hair... Just before the invites her to check out his smokestack.

Jo

View attachment 280756

Damn! You are one good PHOTOSHOPPER! LOL!

JO

Actually, I slapped that one together really fast before I headed out the door.

Forum List

Back