How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

Same people that said lead and tobacco weOren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

When I was a tyke, and this is in the EARLY 50's, it seemed EVERYONE SMOKED! I recall vividly that the nickname, in my parents' circle and both smoked HEAVILY, for cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS". For whatever reason, I never smoked even having been born in that time frame. What I detest is that people are STILL successfully suing the cigarette manufacturers because..."they didn't know". GIVE ME A BREAK!

I know of NO ONE who ever said lead was not harmful. I LOVED LEADED GAS, my '66 Goat ran better. Lead is an excellent lubricant. I tried to be "clean" in another car of a slightly later era by using "white gas" (unleaded). It destroyed the carburetor and several other parts. Unquestionably, lead is bad. I certainly don't want all the cars on the road today driving with the same lead amount we used in the '60's.

Your FALSE ANALOGY with these PROVABLE, DEMONSTRABLE products, is stone cold foolish. NO PROOF, and in fact just the opposite exits. NO GLOBAL WARMING IN OVER EIGHTEEN YEARS! On top of that, we now see that the WHOLE GLOBAL WARMING SCHTICK IS A LIE.

Even you no longer can possible believe the numbers being given out by the very leaders of the scam were total LIES. Lies for many years.

How do you defend such behavior?

cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS".

Yeah, they act like no one knew they were bad before the Surgeon General's warning.
We didn't know for sure because of cancer deniers. Why didn't the cigarette industry just fess up then?

I also remember fighting with Corporations for 20 years on Lead poisoning. They swore it was safe. Fucking liars. And you fucking idiots for believing them. Same dopes who doubt GW.

Or the dopes who say we can stop it, if we spend trillions of dollars on windmills.

Thankfully Todd......that's not going to happen. The climate k00ks can gloat all they want about their science but its about as relevant as model railroaders saying their layout is the best. Nobody cares. In the real world, their science is having zero impact on public policy. That's all I care about. Fossil fuels are going to dominate for at least several decades while renewables will remain laughable.( <10% ). Know what that means Todd? They're not winning........:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Same people that said lead and tobacco weOren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

When I was a tyke, and this is in the EARLY 50's, it seemed EVERYONE SMOKED! I recall vividly that the nickname, in my parents' circle and both smoked HEAVILY, for cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS". For whatever reason, I never smoked even having been born in that time frame. What I detest is that people are STILL successfully suing the cigarette manufacturers because..."they didn't know". GIVE ME A BREAK!

I know of NO ONE who ever said lead was not harmful. I LOVED LEADED GAS, my '66 Goat ran better. Lead is an excellent lubricant. I tried to be "clean" in another car of a slightly later era by using "white gas" (unleaded). It destroyed the carburetor and several other parts. Unquestionably, lead is bad. I certainly don't want all the cars on the road today driving with the same lead amount we used in the '60's.

Your FALSE ANALOGY with these PROVABLE, DEMONSTRABLE products, is stone cold foolish. NO PROOF, and in fact just the opposite exits. NO GLOBAL WARMING IN OVER EIGHTEEN YEARS! On top of that, we now see that the WHOLE GLOBAL WARMING SCHTICK IS A LIE.

Even you no longer can possible believe the numbers being given out by the very leaders of the scam were total LIES. Lies for many years.

How do you defend such behavior?

cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS".

Yeah, they act like no one knew they were bad before the Surgeon General's warning.

Attorney's saw a way to become rich beyond their wildest imagination. Strange from my perspective, or hypocritical. EVERYONE KNEW they caused cancer, shortness of breath, coughing etc., etc.. Yet, it seemed to me, EVERYONE went through a massive broadway show from the first trial to the last.

The purpose of the trial was not to determine whether or not smoking causes cancer. The purpose of the trial was to determine whether or not the tobacco companies had known about it and chosen to conduct a disinformation campaign to sow doubt as to that point among the public.

The same is true of these investigations into the fossil fuel companies and their paid mouthpieces.

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?
It's part of the narcissistic behavior of the left - they think they control the weather too.
And you don't worry about this planet because you're stupid enough to believe that whatever happens is God's Will and there's a heaven waiting for you after you die dumbass
And don't worry about this planet because you are too stupid enough to believe that whatever happens is Obama's will and there's is hell waiting for you after you die, dumbass. Such stupid people who continue to vote democrat, while the most US citizens ever in poverty, the liberal elites have gotten RICHER, inner cities burning, and your messiah jet setting around in Air Force one making a HUMONGOUS carbon footprint, you pitifully stupid person.

Same people that said lead and tobacco weren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers
Yeah we don't have twenty years, now we have 100 years, because then those stupid enough to believe in GW will be dead and cant compare notes. When liberals cant meet expectations, then they lower the bar, so then they cant be held accountable. Such stupid people who vote Democrat.

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?
It's part of the narcissistic behavior of the left - they think they control the weather too.
And you don't worry about this planet because you're stupid enough to believe that whatever happens is God's Will and there's a heaven waiting for you after you die dumbass
And don't worry about this planet because you are too stupid enough to believe that whatever happens is Obama's will and there's is hell waiting for you after you die, dumbass. Such stupid people who continue to vote democrat, while the most US citizens ever in poverty, the liberal elites have gotten RICHER, inner cities burning, and your messiah jet setting around in Air Force one making a HUMONGOUS carbon footprint, you pitifully stupid person.
You want those people to be paid more? Really?

Same people that said lead and tobacco weren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

Of course Sillybobo thought this was funny, since everything I just said was true. Libtards cant debate, they just insult those who have higher intelligence, while trying to make themselves appear to be smart. We the People know better.

You want those people to be paid more? Really?
You seem to be okay with Al Jazeera Gore making a 1/2 billion dollars, Warrant Buffet and Bill Gates having their billions, using up millions of dollars of unclean electricity to power their buildings, riding around in their private jets and riding in their limos. Shame you are as ignorant as a Left Wing Radical Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist. You want to ride around on a camel? Go ahead, live in a tent, stop using your computer that is powered by coal electricity. Dumbass.

You're bringing up irrelevant examples. The climate of the past did indeed change, that isn't relevant when we have evidence showing our effects on the climate since industrialization took place.

No. We have evidence showing that the climate has changed somewhat since we industrialized...we have no evidence showing that industrialization is the cause. In fact, we don't have the first bit of observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis...

April breaks global temperature record, marking seven months of new highs
When liberal lickspittle lapdog global warming religious fanatical zelots make such a bold statement about rise in temperature, they better make sure that the month of May will have to be hotter, or the whole theory of Man Made by CO2 is blown away, or the liberals have to LIE again. So I have a record of temperatures from last week to this next week, and Al Jazeera Gores theory looks like the Titanic.
Manassas 38 °F °C
Partly Sunny
  • Feels Like 38°
  • Wind
    S
    2 mph
  • Barometer 30.19 in
  • Visibility 9 mi
  • Humidity 92%
  • Dew Point 37°
Previous days Next days

When liberal lickspittle lapdog global warming religious fanatical zelots make such a bold statement about rise in temperature, they better make sure that the month of May will have to be hotter, or the whole theory of Man Made by CO2 is blown away

Yo, asshole, you're wrong. And sufficiently wrong that you must be stupid. So, stupid and wrong. And an asshole.

Last edited:

When liberal lickspittle lapdog global warming religious fanatical zelots make such a bold statement about rise in temperature, they better make sure that the month of May will have to be hotter, or the whole theory of Man Made by CO2 is blown away....

When rightwingnut, anti-science, delusional, human-caused global warming denying dingbats get REALLY retarded, they post exceptionally ignorant and very demented bullcrap like that.

No, dumbfuck, the scientific fact that the more than 43% increase in atmospheric CO2 levels that mankind's activities has produced is causing global warming DOES NOT MEAN that every month has to be hotter than the previous month....moron!

When liberal lickspittle lapdog global warming religious fanatical zelots make such a bold statement about rise in temperature, they better make sure that the month of May will have to be hotter, or the whole theory of Man Made by CO2 is blown away....

When rightwingnut, anti-science, delusional, human-caused global warming denying dingbats get REALLY retarded, they post exceptionally ignorant and very demented bullcrap like that.

No, dumbfuck, the scientific fact that the more than 43% increase in atmospheric CO2 levels that mankind's activities has produced is causing global warming DOES NOT MEAN that every month has to be hotter than the previous month....moron!
So what you are saying is that when the atmosphere was 0.03%(three hundredths of 1 percent) and it went to 0.04%(four hundredths of 1 percent) that 43% of that was do to man made causes? That the Earth that spews CO2 from volcanic activity, that animals in the world spew CO2 and only man created the rest? Well then, if the Earth is warming year after year and the Month of April was the hottest on record with 7 months prior also hot, why in the Month of May have we seen well below normal weather? Because you lemmings believe whatever you lickspittle lapdog media tells you. And you liberal politicians have become UBER WEALTHY(1%'ers) stealing your carbon tax dollars. Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

April Temperature Anomalies - Global vs. Northern Hemisphere
These graphs are based on the April anomalies from the NASA GISS data:
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts.csv
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/NH.Ts.csv

I chose to normalize my graphs to the average of 1880-1930 readings. I chose 1930 as the baseline cutoff point because that was just before the first step change is visible in the data.
  • The Northern Hemisphere (NH) has been consistently warmer than the global average.
  • In April 2016, the global anomaly relative to the chosen baseline was +1.8° C.
  • The Northern Hemisphere 2016 anomaly was half a degree higher than the global anomaly: +2.32° C above the baseline.
I looked at linear trends since 1965, which is when the temperatures really began to rise.
  • The world appears to be warming at about 0.2° C per decade, while the NH is warming at 0.3° C per decade.
  • The NH trend finishes in 2050 at +2.75° C
  • The global anomaly trend finishes at about +2.15° C

• The global anomaly in 2016 was 0.55° C higher than the 2010-2015 average.
  • The NH anomaly was 0.685° C higher than the preceding 5 year-average.
A note about El Nino:

There has been a lot of speculation about how much the recent El Nino has added to the recent temperature increase. On these graphs you can see that the 1998 El Nino caused quite a minor deviation. In 2016, the global temperature response to El Nino has been about 50% stronger than in 1998, but the NH response was only 10% stronger, compared to the anomaly one year earlier in 1997 and 2015.
I expect the temperature rise over the next year or two to moderate from the torrid pace of 2016, perhaps by a couple of tenths of a degree or so. In the other hand, it could be that 2016 marks another acceleration point, similar to what the world saw in 1965. We'll have to wait and see. While it's too early to declare a non-linear trend, but it seems to be a definite possibility.

It looks like some really bad times are coming.

Anomalies_zpsw5i41e0i.jpg

April Temperature Anomalies - Global vs. Northern Hemisphere
These graphs are based on the April anomalies from the NASA GISS data:
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts.csv
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/NH.Ts.csv

I chose to normalize my graphs to the average of 1880-1930 readings. I chose 1930 as the baseline cutoff point because that was just before the first step change is visible in the data.
  • The Northern Hemisphere (NH) has been consistently warmer than the global average.
  • In April 2016, the global anomaly relative to the chosen baseline was +1.8° C.
  • The Northern Hemisphere 2016 anomaly was half a degree higher than the global anomaly: +2.32° C above the baseline.
I looked at linear trends since 1965, which is when the temperatures really began to rise.
  • The world appears to be warming at about 0.2° C per decade, while the NH is warming at 0.3° C per decade.
  • The NH trend finishes in 2050 at +2.75° C
  • The global anomaly trend finishes at about +2.15° C

• The global anomaly in 2016 was 0.55° C higher than the 2010-2015 average.
  • The NH anomaly was 0.685° C higher than the preceding 5 year-average.
A note about El Nino:

There has been a lot of speculation about how much the recent El Nino has added to the recent temperature increase. On these graphs you can see that the 1998 El Nino caused quite a minor deviation. In 2016, the global temperature response to El Nino has been about 50% stronger than in 1998, but the NH response was only 10% stronger, compared to the anomaly one year earlier in 1997 and 2015.
I expect the temperature rise over the next year or two to moderate from the torrid pace of 2016, perhaps by a couple of tenths of a degree or so. In the other hand, it could be that 2016 marks another acceleration point, similar to what the world saw in 1965. We'll have to wait and see. While it's too early to declare a non-linear trend, but it seems to be a definite possibility.

It looks like some really bad times are coming.

Anomalies_zpsw5i41e0i.jpg
Why is it the North America doesn't want to play along with the rest of the world and its global warming, is it because God watches over this area? Or is it that We the People cant go to the other places where FAUX scientist have placed sensors near warmer areas, like blacktop parking spaces, heating exhaust vents, or other hot areas, to scew their findings for more federal funding?

Climategate: University of East Anglia U-turn in climate change row
The U-turn by the university follows a week of controversy after the emergence of hundreds of leaked emails, "stolen" by hackers and published online, triggered claims that the academics had massaged statistics.
I guess if Barrack Hussein Obama told you lemmings to jump into an active volcano because it was to save the planet , you would?

The U-turn by the university follows a week of controversy after the emergence of hundreds of leaked emails, "stolen" by hackers and published online, triggered claims that the academics had massaged statistics.
I guess if Barrack Hussein Obama told you lemmings to jump into an active volcano because it was to save the planet , you would?
This is the date of the article you just posted..
By Robert Mendick

8:55PM GMT 28 Nov 2009
Investigations Clear Scientists of Wrongdoing

Six official investigations have cleared scientists of accusations of wrongdoing.

Other agencies and media outlets have investigated the substance of the emails.

as you Know , the Climate Gate "scandal" has been thoroughly DEBUNKED and put in the trash exception by fanatical Idiots like you who keep putting up stuff that has been put in the trash can once it is examined...
One More time the debunk of the Climate Gate LOL

Debunked Conspiracy Climategate Five Years Later |

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the .

The entire world has dismissed your ridiculous conspiracy theory...

This is the date of the article you just posted..
By Robert Mendick

8:55PM GMT 28 Nov 2009
Investigations Clear Scientists of Wrongdoing

Six official investigations have cleared scientists of accusations of wrongdoing.

Other agencies and media outlets have investigated the substance of the emails.

as you Know , the Climate Gate "scandal" has been thoroughly DEBUNKED and put in the trash exception by fanatical Idiots like you who keep putting up stuff that has been put in the trash can once it is examined...
One More time the debunk of the Climate Gate LOL

Debunked Conspiracy Climategate Five Years Later |

Debunking Misinformation About Stolen Climate Emails in the .
Okay one more time to turn me into a believer.
How is it with the Arctic and Antarctic Ice melting(above 32 degrees) do Polar Vortex come into North America and FREEZE(below 32 degrees) the US? IF you take away the funding for Global Warming, those consensus scientists would start showing the truth about how liberals are making obscene profits off our tax dollars. Why the fuck do you allow the likes of Al Jazeera Gore to become a 1/2 billionaire from your tax dollars? Doesn't that make him a 1%'er? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.

[
How is it with the Arctic and Antarctic Ice melting(above 32 degrees) do Polar Vortex come into North America and FREEZE(below 32 degrees) the US? IF you take away the funding for Global Warming, those consensus scientists would start showing the truth about how liberals are making obscene profits off our tax dollars. Why the fuck do you allow the likes of Al Jazeera Gore to become a 1/2 billionaire from your tax dollars? Doesn't that make him a 1%'er? Such stupid people who vote dumbocrat.
Fuck you asshole you put up a debunked Bull shit article about a sham scandal ginned up by assholes like you to cast doubt where there is no doubt...I am not going to "try to convince" you...you are a moron a worthless propagandist for Bull shit ...and you are an EXTREMELY DISHONEST poster...keep your pathetic belief in "Lord Monckton" science fool

1. 09 May 2016, 4:26pm
    Disappearance of five islands in the Pacific blamed on climate change

Forum List

Back