How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

What is NASA compared to a Climate GUru Genius like you

Well, if NASA is impressed by 75/77, then they're dumber than me.

rex tillerson [CEO Exxon] admits global warming is real

The planet has been warming since the Little Ice Age ended.
I guess that's your excuse to cripple our economy?

he has no idea what to believe, he is too busy looking for links and posting them up to show how smart he thinks he is. he repeats the mumbo jumbo on queue all the time. I laugh at the aggressiveness of it all. Bolded greater fonts, like posting in that manner makes him more correct. And yet, the 75 out 77 he can't ignore, cause he can't find anything to dispute that record.

The planet has been warming since the Little Ice Age ended.
I guess that's your excuse to cripple our economy?
ROFLMAO

Scientific analysis of past climates shows that greenhouse gasses, principally CO2, have controlled most ancient climate changes. The evidence for that is spread throughout the geological record. This makes it clear that this time around humans are the cause, mainly by our CO2 emissions.

Climate Myth...
Climate's changed before

Climate is always changing. We have had ice ages and warmer periods when alligators were found in Spitzbergen.Ice ages have occurred in a hundred thousand year cycle for the last 700 thousand years, and there have been previous periods that appear to have been warmer than the present despiteCO2levels being lower than they are now. More recently, we have had the medieval warm period and the little ice age. (Richard Lindzen)

What does past climate change tell us about global warming?

he has no idea what to believe, he is too busy looking for links and posting them up to show how smart he thinks he is. he repeats the mumbo jumbo on queue all the time. I laugh at the aggressiveness of it all. Bolded greater fonts, like posting in that manner makes him more correct. And yet, the 75 out 77 he can't ignore, cause he can't find anything to dispute that record.
You repeat your ridiculous opinions

Your opinions are stupid and not based on Science ...science is clearly not on your side LOL

Anomalies_zpsw5i41e0i.jpg

ROFLMAO
13256529_801756696627319_4125928725361600786_n.jpg

Your opinions are stupid and not based on Science ...science is clearly not on your side LOL

ROFLMAO

Nice charts!
What is the current global temperature?
What is the ideal global temperature?

ROFLMAO
Oh look he made it bigger thinking that this will sway us non believers over to his fanatical religion. Just pointed out that the IPCC has confirmed that all the CO2 scheme is to take money from rich countries and give it to poor countries because it is "FAIRNESS". To think that Tyrone is going to vote for the vagina candidate so she can tax him even more. ROTFLMAO on the stupidity of the liberal voter.

ROFLMAO
Don't forget that in those charts the United States of America, cant be added because of the cooling anomalies that happened the past 5 years. I mean North America only accounts for 1/16 of the globe so it doesn't count. ROTFLMAO, once again on liberal stupidity(redundant statement).

Oh look he made it bigger thinking that this will sway us non believers over to his fanatical religion.
LOL no one cares what outlier clowns like you all believe..no one cares about your "Climate fraud" hysteria...no leaders believe that ...you all are isolated LOL

I love it ...what you all believe is OK with me ...why would I care you all are un important ...what is important is what Science and the world leaders believe and they believe in AGW LOL

ROFLMAO

Nice charts!
Do you have any charts any links anything at all that is not simply monotonous repeating of your ignorant opinions...come on something anything ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO
and you still can't disprove the 75 out out 77. I rest my case. 75 scientists state something and it's the globe. Really, you think there are only 75 scientists on the globe working on climate studies? dude it's hilarious.

ROFLMAO

Nice charts!
Do you have any charts any links anything at all that is not simply monotonous repeating of your ignorant opinions...come on something anything ROFLMAO
I guess you don't believe in the IPCC? Only when they agree with you , then you like them? Damn if that isn't double standards, because with out those, liberals would have no standards at all. Now make sure you increase the font more, so we can see how penis envy you really are....

Oh look he made it bigger thinking that this will sway us non believers over to his fanatical religion.
LOL no one cares what outlier clowns like you all believe..no one cares about your "Climate fraud" hysteria...no leaders believe that ...you all are isolated LOL

I love it ...what you all believe is OK with me ...why would I care you all are un important ...what is important is what Science and the world leaders believe and they believe in AGW LOL
yeah, all 75 of them right? BTW, what is the global temperature?

Wow, Tyrone, you have let slip your belief in Der Fuhrer. I thought of this with what you just said. Sieg Heil !!!!

thY054M3GP.jpg

yeah, all 75 of them right? BTW, what is the global temperature?
It is the climate at which the liberal opens his front door, sticks up the index finger(that is the one next to the thumb) and says, Global Warming, global warming, global warming, there I said it 3 times, so it must be true.

It is the climate at which the liberal opens his front door, sticks up the index finger(that is the one next to the thumb) and says, Global Warming, global warming, global warming, there I said it 3 times, so it must be true.
Go back over my posts for links to Science...your opinions are rather stupid ...

ROFLMAO

Nice charts!

I don't have any charts showing the ideal global temperature.
Do you?

Forum List

Back