How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?
It's part of the narcissistic behavior of the left - they think they control the weather too.

They want to control everything and kill whoever doesn't agree with them....

So you think people used to live on Venus, huh?

Who said the left hate science?

:cuckoo:
Do you think no life ever lived on Venus? How about Mars? I bet you think we are the only life in the entire universe.

Planetary scientist David Grinspoon, astrobiology curator at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, points out that high in the Venusian atmosphere temperatures are refreshingly tolerable. Atmospheric sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide might serve as food for floating microbes.

How do you know 5 billion years ago Mars wasn't the earth of our solar system?

Because The earth and mars are only 4..5 billion years old pick up a astrology book once and awhile

Why wont you answer my question? Dumbass......
When the polar caps get warmed it might make it rain and hail in Texas a lot and it might make for warmer winters like it does here in Michigan. The climate is out of wack BECAUSE we are warming the polar caps. It doesn't mean everywhere in the world is going to be warmer all the time. The sea ice warms, it causes tornado's, sunami's, droughts, snow, hail etc. that wouldn't otherwise be happening in the places it's happening.

How do I know? Scientists tell me. I'm not an expert. I certainly don't know what I'm talking about and I seriously doubt you, Mr. Virginia, knows a damn thing about it either.

What I do know is you are a skeptic when it comes to science because you are probably a right wing tool.
So if the scientist told you that the Earth was flat, you would believe them? Because you aren't smart enough to know better? You can only see what is in front of you, so instead of reading up on how .04%(four hundredths of one percent) of the Earths atmosphere is CO2 that it is the cause of the Earth Warming up. Water Vapor makes up 70% of the Earths atmosphere yet why isnt that being demonized by the liberals? Because liberals cant tax water vapor, if they could they would, but liberals sure can tax coal and oil, and if they win, you can bet there wont be enough electricity or plastics around for your consumption. That is the difference between a tard like you, and someone with a science background like me. Now go ahead and make more of a fool out of yourself.
So if a preacher told you something stupid would you believe them? Oh yea, you do that already.

I bet you work in the coal mines or oil fields you human canary.
No, since I think on my own, I have questioned religion, while you who are a left wing global warming religious fanatical zelot, continue to pray to the Al Jazeera Gore deity. When your religion is questioned, you get defensive and call us "skeptics" yet never answer questions presented in a scientific manner. Why is it that Al Jazeera a VP of Clinton, made 1/2 billion dollars from Carbon Credits,(your tax dollars) and you have no problem with that? Yet if a CEO gets paid a million dollars employing hundreds of people, you guys demonize him for being paid so much? Liberals are hypocrites.
In fact, the whirlpool of frigid air, known as the "polar vortex" — which was blamed for last winter's"eye-popping" cold weatherand has been held responsible for some of this month's frigid conditions — may actually be tied to warming temperatures in the Arctic.

During the winter, these winds normally remain locked up over the Arctic. Last winter, the polar vortex made headlines when it became notably unstable (a pattern that was also observed in 2009-2010),possibly because of melting ice and warmer polar winters. The weakened vortex allows streams of the cold Arctic air to break free, flowing into other parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Earlier this month, polar winds were disrupted by a weather event known as a "bomb cyclone," which rammed into the polar jetstream and sent a flurry of unseasonably cold weather south through North America. According to theIntergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, warming temperatures are likely to cause an increase in extreme weather events around the globe, including the kind of cyclone mentioned above.

So while this wintry weather may seem like a sign of hope for the earth, it's important to note that climate change is capable of producing all kinds of effects. And paying attention to longterm patterns rather than short-term weather events is the best way to find out the truth about what's happening on the planet.
Ah yes, so when the artic gets above 32 degrees the air south of it goes below 32 degrees, got it. ROTFLMAO........The liberals who are stealing US tax dollars in the name of research and CCX investors thank you for your goosestepping....

Do you think no life ever lived on Venus? How about Mars? I bet you think we are the only life in the entire universe.

Planetary scientist David Grinspoon, astrobiology curator at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, points out that high in the Venusian atmosphere temperatures are refreshingly tolerable. Atmospheric sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide might serve as food for floating microbes.

Young solar system - creation.com
Accepted theories of evolutionary science say our Earth and our solar system formed about 4.6 billion years ago.
Instead of listening to politicians who have a liberal agenda to steal our money and make themselves and liberal elite special interest groups uber wealthy, try studying REAL science so when someone tells you life on Mars was 5 billion years ago, you cant point out that is a LIE(typical of a liberal) because Mars wasn't even created yet. Unless you are a skeptic of science?

How could anyone deny man made climate change?....The real question is how could anyone believe it is true...

I started a thread asking for just one small bit...one tiny shred....one minisule piece of actual observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence gathered out here in the real, observable, measurable, quantifiable, empirical world that supports the A (that's anthropogenic, or man made) component of the AGW hypothesis...thus far, not the first bit of evidence supporting the A in AGW has been posted...clearly, there is none...not the first bit and yet you goobs think that the science is settled and it is a proven fact....how is that when there is zero actual evidence in support of the claim?
It's part of the narcissistic behavior of the left - they think they control the weather too.
And you don't worry about this planet because you're stupid enough to believe that whatever happens is God's Will and there's a heaven waiting for you after you die dumbass

Young solar system - creation.com
Accepted theories of evolutionary science say our Earth and our solar system formed about 4.6 billion years ago.
Instead of listening to politicians who have a liberal agenda to steal our money and make themselves and liberal elite special interest groups uber wealthy, try studying REAL science so when someone tells you life on Mars was 5 billion years ago, you cant point out that is a LIE(typical of a liberal) because Mars wasn't even created yet. Unless you are a skeptic of science?
I just threw the number 5 million or 5 billion out as a random number so don't get all high-and-mighty and thank you got your gocha moment because you don't. Scientists do think life was once on Mars and we just don't know yet but chances are you're wrong we're right bye

Because The earth and mars are only 4..5 billion years old pick up a astrology book once and awhile

OK 1 billion or 2 billion years ago. Happy now stupid? Did you miss the point idiot? I think you did if you are caught up on this.

When the polar caps get warmed it might make it rain and hail in Texas a lot and it might make for warmer winters like it does here in Michigan. The climate is out of wack BECAUSE we are warming the polar caps. It doesn't mean everywhere in the world is going to be warmer all the time. The sea ice warms, it causes tornado's, sunami's, droughts, snow, hail etc. that wouldn't otherwise be happening in the places it's happening.

How do I know? Scientists tell me. I'm not an expert. I certainly don't know what I'm talking about and I seriously doubt you, Mr. Virginia, knows a damn thing about it either.

What I do know is you are a skeptic when it comes to science because you are probably a right wing tool.
So if the scientist told you that the Earth was flat, you would believe them? Because you aren't smart enough to know better? You can only see what is in front of you, so instead of reading up on how .04%(four hundredths of one percent) of the Earths atmosphere is CO2 that it is the cause of the Earth Warming up. Water Vapor makes up 70% of the Earths atmosphere yet why isnt that being demonized by the liberals? Because liberals cant tax water vapor, if they could they would, but liberals sure can tax coal and oil, and if they win, you can bet there wont be enough electricity or plastics around for your consumption. That is the difference between a tard like you, and someone with a science background like me. Now go ahead and make more of a fool out of yourself.
So if a preacher told you something stupid would you believe them? Oh yea, you do that already.

I bet you work in the coal mines or oil fields you human canary.
No, since I think on my own, I have questioned religion, while you who are a left wing global warming religious fanatical zelot, continue to pray to the Al Jazeera Gore deity. When your religion is questioned, you get defensive and call us "skeptics" yet never answer questions presented in a scientific manner. Why is it that Al Jazeera a VP of Clinton, made 1/2 billion dollars from Carbon Credits,(your tax dollars) and you have no problem with that? Yet if a CEO gets paid a million dollars employing hundreds of people, you guys demonize him for being paid so much? Liberals are hypocrites.
In fact, the whirlpool of frigid air, known as the "polar vortex" — which was blamed for last winter's"eye-popping" cold weatherand has been held responsible for some of this month's frigid conditions — may actually be tied to warming temperatures in the Arctic.

During the winter, these winds normally remain locked up over the Arctic. Last winter, the polar vortex made headlines when it became notably unstable (a pattern that was also observed in 2009-2010),possibly because of melting ice and warmer polar winters. The weakened vortex allows streams of the cold Arctic air to break free, flowing into other parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Earlier this month, polar winds were disrupted by a weather event known as a "bomb cyclone," which rammed into the polar jetstream and sent a flurry of unseasonably cold weather south through North America. According to theIntergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, warming temperatures are likely to cause an increase in extreme weather events around the globe, including the kind of cyclone mentioned above.

So while this wintry weather may seem like a sign of hope for the earth, it's important to note that climate change is capable of producing all kinds of effects. And paying attention to longterm patterns rather than short-term weather events is the best way to find out the truth about what's happening on the planet.
Ah yes, so when the artic gets above 32 degrees the air south of it goes below 32 degrees, got it. ROTFLMAO........The liberals who are stealing US tax dollars in the name of research and CCX investors thank you for your goosestepping....
You would have to ask someone who knows why exactly you are a retard. I only know you are based on your stupid ignorant conspiracy theory arguments

Same people that said lead and tobacco weren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

OK 1 billion or 2 billion years ago. Happy now stupid? Did you miss the point idiot? I think you did if you are caught up on this.

How can I take anyone serious who don't even know the age of the planets are?

I feel like I am talking to a bible thumper.

Same people that said lead and tobacco weOren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

When I was a tyke, and this is in the EARLY 50's, it seemed EVERYONE SMOKED! I recall vividly that the nickname, in my parents' circle and both smoked HEAVILY, for cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS". For whatever reason, I never smoked even having been born in that time frame. What I detest is that people are STILL successfully suing the cigarette manufacturers because..."they didn't know". GIVE ME A BREAK!

I know of NO ONE who ever said lead was not harmful. I LOVED LEADED GAS, my '66 Goat ran better. Lead is an excellent lubricant. I tried to be "clean" in another car of a slightly later era by using "white gas" (unleaded). It destroyed the carburetor and several other parts. Unquestionably, lead is bad. I certainly don't want all the cars on the road today driving with the same lead amount we used in the '60's.

Your FALSE ANALOGY with these PROVABLE, DEMONSTRABLE products, is stone cold foolish. NO PROOF, and in fact just the opposite exits. NO GLOBAL WARMING IN OVER EIGHTEEN YEARS! On top of that, we now see that the WHOLE GLOBAL WARMING SCHTICK IS A LIE.

Even you no longer can possible believe the numbers being given out by the very leaders of the scam were total LIES. Lies for many years.

How do you defend such behavior?

Oh shut the hell up I tossed out the number 5 billion but I could have just as easily said 1 billion or 500 million years ago. Don't quote me on the fucking number dummy.

But you will avoid the point I made. Instead you'll just carry on for 5 pages about how I don't know the age of the earth. Of course I do. It's 6000 years old. LOL

Same people that said lead and tobacco weOren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

When I was a tyke, and this is in the EARLY 50's, it seemed EVERYONE SMOKED! I recall vividly that the nickname, in my parents' circle and both smoked HEAVILY, for cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS". For whatever reason, I never smoked even having been born in that time frame. What I detest is that people are STILL successfully suing the cigarette manufacturers because..."they didn't know". GIVE ME A BREAK!

I know of NO ONE who ever said lead was not harmful. I LOVED LEADED GAS, my '66 Goat ran better. Lead is an excellent lubricant. I tried to be "clean" in another car of a slightly later era by using "white gas" (unleaded). It destroyed the carburetor and several other parts. Unquestionably, lead is bad. I certainly don't want all the cars on the road today driving with the same lead amount we used in the '60's.

Your FALSE ANALOGY with these PROVABLE, DEMONSTRABLE products, is stone cold foolish. NO PROOF, and in fact just the opposite exits. NO GLOBAL WARMING IN OVER EIGHTEEN YEARS! On top of that, we now see that the WHOLE GLOBAL WARMING SCHTICK IS A LIE.

Even you no longer can possible believe the numbers being given out by the very leaders of the scam were total LIES. Lies for many years.

The main part of the problem lies in the two groups using different definitions of how global warming appears in the climate. This is one of the reasons that those advocating that global warming is real now use the term “climate change,” since it is more reflective of the real issue. The other problem lies in proof, and in studies that try to prove whether or not global warming is real. Contrary to public belief, the results of all scientific studies aren’t conclusive.
To be considered proof of a hypothesis, the studies have to be able to be replicated by others and produce the same results. With the global warming studies, analysis of decades of weather data is often used. The first problem is that weather data from 100 years ago wasn’t kept to modern standards of evidence. The second problem is that analysis is interpretation; you can really put any spin on it. This is why some of the arguments for and against whether global warming is real can use the same data and come to different conclusions.

Theres a couple of ways to deny it:

1. Lie about it
2. Lie about Scientist
3. Lie about the evidence
4. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy that only the smartest people are able to see to add to ego

IPCC admitted climate change was just a wealth redistribution scheme, why won't you believe them?

I already know from your reputation that thats a lie

Now, there's a scientific statement for you......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Same people that said lead and tobacco weren't bad for us now argue Gw is a lie. That's why I know you are wrong and liars. It took twenty years to convince you you were wrong on lead and smoke. We don't have twenty years on this one. Losers

If the warmers weren't trying to get us to waste trillions on unreliable, "green energy", we'd ignore your lies and data manipulation.

cigarettes were, "COFFIN NAILS" another was "CANCER STICKS".

Yeah, they act like no one knew they were bad before the Surgeon General's warning.

Theres a couple of ways to deny it:

1. Lie about it
2. Lie about Scientist
3. Lie about the evidence
4. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy that only the smartest people are able to see to add to ego

IPCC admitted climate change was just a wealth redistribution scheme, why won't you believe them?

I already know from your reputation that thats a lie

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole..."

See?

Do you want your

cup_of_shut_the_fuck_up_1_mug.jpg

now?

Yeah, they act like no one knew they were bad before the Surgeon General's warning.
We didn't know for sure because of cancer deniers. Why didn't the cigarette industry just fess up then?

I also remember fighting with Corporations for 20 years on Lead poisoning. They swore it was safe. Fucking liars. And you fucking idiots for believing them. Same dopes who doubt GW.

We didn't know for sure because of cancer deniers. Why didn't the cigarette industry just fess up then?

I also remember fighting with Corporations for 20 years on Lead poisoning. They swore it was safe. Fucking liars. And you fucking idiots for believing them. Same dopes who doubt GW.

We didn't know for sure because of cancer deniers.

What is a cancer denier?

Why didn't the cigarette industry just fess up then?

Why did they need to, there was a Surgeon General warning on the pack.

Same dopes who doubt GW.

Or the dopes who say we can stop it, if we spend trillions of dollars on windmills.

That's right s0n........clearly there are zero special interests attached to climate change!! None......completely about the science!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back